Trump: We'll be the party of healthcare

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
At this point, Trump can pretty much turn the party into what ever he wants it to be. The party that's OK with a national healthcare plan. The party that doesn't mind their 2A getting infringed upon. The party that's OK with abortions.

I'm just wondering if the republicans even realize how far left of center Trump is taking them. As a fiscal conservative, I can see it. And even more worrisome, why is the left still upset with Trump? He was and will be the best president the left could ask for.

President Trump Pushing Back Healthcare Fight​

At this point, Trump can pretty much turn the party into what ever he wants it to be. The party that's OK with a national healthcare plan. The party that doesn't mind their 2A getting infringed upon. The party that's OK with abortions.

I'm just wondering if the republicans even realize how far left of center Trump is taking them. As a fiscal conservative, I can see it. And even more worrisome, why is the left still upset with Trump? He was and will be the best president the left could ask for.

You are such a sad little insignificant little person.

He pushed it before and did nothing. He will do the same this time. Not that Harris will fix the issues either.

You are aware that the President has limited powers?
Any President.
That we are a Constitutional Republic?

Trump is a first class bullshit artist who will do nothing about healthcare & his newfangled abortion stance reflects his desperation & the fact that he's a lying sack of shit.

Anyone who believes a word out of that fucker's yap is being played for a sucker.

End of story.

Trump is a first class bullshit artist who will do nothing about healthcare & his newfangled abortion stance reflects his desperation & the fact that he's a lying sack of shit.

Anyone who believes a word out of that fucker's yap is being played for a sucker.

End of story.

Poor clippy
You are going to cry so hard.

I've said before if Trump suddenly came out and proposed Medicare For All MAGA would be singing his praises about a wonderful and ingenious idea it is.

Because this isn't your father/grandfather's party, this is the new Fascist Party. They just haven't gotten to changing the name.

Anything and everything goes as long as the orange douchebag can get back into power. That's all counts.

LOL This orange loser ran on repealing Obamacare. Remember that?

That and building a wall with Mexico funding the bill. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor MAGA losers. Tying their cart to this deadbeat.

LOL This orange loser ran on repealing Obamacare. Remember that?

That and building a wall with Mexico funding the bill. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor MAGA losers. Tying their cart to this deadbeat.

And they still believe him.

He said he was pro 2A, and assaulted it twice. ... He lied so much, I'm not even going to bother with the list. We all know it. Even his supporters know it.

You are aware that the President has limited powers?
Any President.
That we are a Constitutional Republic?
He pushed his party to Repeal and Replace. Then just Repeal. Because there was never any Replace.

Then..this happened. :auiqs.jpg:
1723588954674.png

Forum List

Back