Trump won. Now look what is happening.

The Dems are blatantly cheating. 100,000 ballots mysteriously appear in Michigan AFTER the deadline for ballots to be in by. And EVERY one for Biden. Wisconsin with more votes than registered voters. Funny how when Trump was on the verge of victory all the counts stopped at once. Nevada is still in play with a less than 9,000 vote difference. A win there gives it to Trump. For the retarded lefties who’ll cry here it is. Trump at 214. Georgia (16) North Carolina (15) Pennsylvania (20) Alaska (3) and he got one from a district in Maine (1). Thats 55 more. Equaling 269. Nevada means 275. Or when Michigan or Wisconsin get overturned due to fraud.

There's just no evidence of it.

Republicans have cried wolf on this exact issue so many times.

Remember 2016 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. His 'Voting Integrity Commission' quietly disbanded without finding evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Remember 2018 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. As recently as 6 weeks ago, his OWN government confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You should remain open to the possibility that 'cheating' is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe the butthurt of losing a fair election.
Learn to read dumbfuck. I spelled it out for you. That commission did not fail. States refused to have voter rolls inspected idiot. You need to admit your side is cheating. Though Trump will take it to court to stop you.

We're having a civil conversation. Please be polite.....or I'm going to treat you the way you're treating me.

And yes, the commission DID fail. Many States did turn over their voter rolls. The commision found nothing to back its claims. The FBI has found nothing to back those claims. The Justice Department has found nothing.

Again, all Trump's government. And they have failed utterly to ever back up his claims.

Its the same recycled conspiracy from 2016 and 2018. Again, without any evidence to back it up.
I treat liars like you the way you should be. With nothing but scorn. Again you’re given evidence and ignore it like a good littlest sheep. You idiots asking people to be polite? That’s a laugh.

The Dems are blatantly cheating. 100,000 ballots mysteriously appear in Michigan AFTER the deadline for ballots to be in by. And EVERY one for Biden. Wisconsin with more votes than registered voters. Funny how when Trump was on the verge of victory all the counts stopped at once. Nevada is still in play with a less than 9,000 vote difference. A win there gives it to Trump. For the retarded lefties who’ll cry here it is. Trump at 214. Georgia (16) North Carolina (15) Pennsylvania (20) Alaska (3) and he got one from a district in Maine (1). Thats 55 more. Equaling 269. Nevada means 275. Or when Michigan or Wisconsin get overturned due to fraud.

Remember 2016 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. His 'Voting Integrity Commission' quietly disbanded without finding evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Remember 2018 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. As recently as 6 weeks ago, his OWN government confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You should remain open to the possibility that 'cheating' is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe the butthurt of losing a fair election.
Learn to read dumbfuck. I spelled it out for you. That commission did not fail. States refused to have voter rolls inspected idiot. You need to admit your side is cheating. Though Trump will take it to court to stop you.

We're having a civil conversation. Please be polite.....or I'm going to treat you the way you're treating me.

And yes, the commission DID fail. Many States did turn over their voter rolls. The commision found nothing to back its claims. The FBI has found nothing to back those claims. The Justice Department has found nothing.

Again, all Trump's government. And they have failed utterly to ever back up his claims.

Its the same recycled conspiracy from 2016 and 2018. Again, without any evidence to back it up.
The fraud is not done yet....and it will be determined as it continues even now.

Again, what fraud?

Conservatives have cried wolf on this over and over again. And you still have no evidence. Worse, Trump's own government confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud as recently as 6 weeks go.

You're literally offering your accusation as your evidence. Just like conservatives did in 2016. Just like conservatives did in 2018.

And it isn't.
There will be recounts and then we will know.....your claim there is none is no stronger than my claim that there will be abuse proven, at this point.

I treat liars like you the way you should be. With nothing but scorn. Again you’re given evidence and ignore it like a good littlest sheep. You idiots asking people to be polite? That’s a laugh.

Disagreeing with you isn't 'lying'. The commission found nothing.....not even with many states turning over their voter rolls. The FBI found nothing. The Justice Department found nothing.

All Trump's government. And with a 100% record of failure of backing up the 'voter fraud' narrative with any substantive evidence.

Trump made the *exact* same failed accusations in 2016. The *exact* same failed accusation in 2018.

And now in 2020, he's recycled the same fact free conspiracy......unsuprisingly backed by absolutely nothing but the accusation itself.

yeah because we want jobs. shame on us. I want my fellow americans to work. I'm a spoiled brat.
You want a job? Work for it.

In my opinion, people want to be low skill labor and get high skill wages. That’s not how it works.

Disagreeing with you isn't 'lying'. The commission found nothing.....not even with many states turning over their voter rolls. The FBI found nothing. The Justice Department found nothing.

All Trump's government. And with a 100% record of failure of backing up the 'voter fraud' narrative with any substantive evidence.

Trump made the *exact* same failed accusations in 2016. The *exact* same failed accusation in 2018.

And now in 2020, he's recycled the same fact free conspiracy......unsuprisingly backed by absolutely nothing but the accusation itself.
You are a proven liar. States refused to hand over voter rolls. Period. There’s plenty of evidence. You’ve been shown it right here. Yet you ignore it and keep on lying. Making you an idiot.

states stopped the count to buy time.

I heard they counted all night and it was the big city totals that pushed Joe over the top.

I heard they stopped and then produced thousands of Biden only votes first thing in the morning.

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

NV is taking a day off today, which is absolutely absurd.

The President has lawyers watching their every move.

The AL Franken "victory" in Minnesota shows how the Democrats keep counting until they have enough.
The difference is that we have a fighter leading The Republican Party now.
Not such pussy fucking establishment fuck that will just roll over.
They kept counting all the ballots. Is that not what elections are for?
Creating all the ballots you mean??
Nope counting legally cast ballots.
Then why did they stop counting them?
Because Trump would have had to be declared the winner last night....they are stealing this election....and since everyone knows Biden is a one termer all the rinos want to run against him in 2024....so he isn't going to get help from his own party.....its sad to see how we vote in America today.....

Declared the winner.....by whom? No one, not even Fox News, declared Trump the victor.

Trump made up his own victory, based on an incomplete count. And now that the votes are being counted, he's losing.

Remember, CASTING a ballot and COUNTING a ballot are not the same thing. Trump has bizarrely conflated the two. Which explains his obvious confusion.
He sorta acts like a poor man's Napoleon (-:

I heard they counted all night and it was the big city totals that pushed Joe over the top.

I heard they stopped and then produced thousands of Biden only votes first thing in the morning.
Hunter did the counting.

Hunter did the counting.
He can count?

Michigan fraud on video: 3 videos at 4 am even though they said they would start at 9 a.m.

I guess the poll workers brought their lunch in luggage, giant bags, full pillow cases, Coleman coolers, and pull wagons.

Hunter did the counting.
He can count?
Millions upon millions of bribes. He's rolling is dough

yeah because we want jobs. shame on us. I want my fellow americans to work. I'm a spoiled brat.
You want a job? Work for it.

In my opinion, people want to be low skill labor and get high skill wages. That’s not how it works.
I have a job, worked 43 years at the same company. I want my fellow americans to work, I want blacks to have school choice so they get out of the ghetto's. fk i'm spoiled.

Hunter did the counting.
naw, hw hasn't any idea how to count. he's just doing lines.

I have a job, worked 43 years at the same company. I want my fellow americans to work, I want blacks to have school choice so they get out of the ghetto's. fk i'm spoiled.
People want to work assembly line jobs and make middle class wages. They want to never have to change jobs because the economy changes. They want their coal mines open forever despite the energy economy moving away from coal. They don’t want to move to find new work. They don’t want to learn new skills to find new jobs. They don’t want to get further education to increase their wages.

People want things they’re not entitled to.

I did but it’s possible I had the wrong data. Then again you don’t believe in data.
My guess is your data was some random number posted on social media that you were too lazy to check if it was accurate.

I believe in data. You are gullible.

Forum List

Back