Trump won. Now look what is happening.

The Dems are blatantly cheating. 100,000 ballots mysteriously appear in Michigan AFTER the deadline for ballots to be in by. And EVERY one for Biden. Wisconsin with more votes than registered voters. Funny how when Trump was on the verge of victory all the counts stopped at once. Nevada is still in play with a less than 9,000 vote difference. A win there gives it to Trump. For the retarded lefties who’ll cry here it is. Trump at 214. Georgia (16) North Carolina (15) Pennsylvania (20) Alaska (3) and he got one from a district in Maine (1). Thats 55 more. Equaling 269. Nevada means 275. Or when Michigan or Wisconsin get overturned due to fraud.

There's just no evidence of it.

Republicans have cried wolf on this exact issue so many times.

Remember 2016 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. His 'Voting Integrity Commission' quietly disbanded without finding evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Remember 2018 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. As recently as 6 weeks ago, his OWN government confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You should remain open to the possibility that 'cheating' is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe the butthurt of losing a fair election.
Learn to read dumbfuck. I spelled it out for you. That commission did not fail. States refused to have voter rolls inspected idiot. You need to admit your side is cheating. Though Trump will take it to court to stop you.

We're having a civil conversation. Please be polite.....or I'm going to treat you the way you're treating me.

And yes, the commission DID fail. Many States did turn over their voter rolls. The commision found nothing to back its claims. The FBI has found nothing to back those claims. The Justice Department has found nothing.

Again, all Trump's government. And they have failed utterly to ever back up his claims.

Its the same recycled conspiracy from 2016 and 2018. Again, without any evidence to back it up.
I treat liars like you the way you should be. With nothing but scorn. Again you’re given evidence and ignore it like a good littlest sheep. You idiots asking people to be polite? That’s a laugh.

Disagreeing with you isn't 'lying'. The commission found nothing.....not even with many states turning over their voter rolls. The FBI found nothing. The Justice Department found nothing.

All Trump's government. And with a 100% record of failure of backing up the 'voter fraud' narrative with any substantive evidence.

Trump made the *exact* same failed accusations in 2016. The *exact* same failed accusation in 2018.

And now in 2020, he's recycled the same fact free conspiracy......unsuprisingly backed by absolutely nothing but the accusation itself.
In Wisconsin, more votes were cast than registered voters. How does that happen?

The Dems are blatantly cheating. 100,000 ballots mysteriously appear in Michigan AFTER the deadline for ballots to be in by. And EVERY one for Biden. Wisconsin with more votes than registered voters. Funny how when Trump was on the verge of victory all the counts stopped at once. Nevada is still in play with a less than 9,000 vote difference. A win there gives it to Trump. For the retarded lefties who’ll cry here it is. Trump at 214. Georgia (16) North Carolina (15) Pennsylvania (20) Alaska (3) and he got one from a district in Maine (1). Thats 55 more. Equaling 269. Nevada means 275. Or when Michigan or Wisconsin get overturned due to fraud.

Remember 2016 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. His 'Voting Integrity Commission' quietly disbanded without finding evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Remember 2018 when Trump insisted there was widespread voter fraud.....and then nothing. As recently as 6 weeks ago, his OWN government confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You should remain open to the possibility that 'cheating' is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe the butthurt of losing a fair election.
Learn to read dumbfuck. I spelled it out for you. That commission did not fail. States refused to have voter rolls inspected idiot. You need to admit your side is cheating. Though Trump will take it to court to stop you.

We're having a civil conversation. Please be polite.....or I'm going to treat you the way you're treating me.

And yes, the commission DID fail. Many States did turn over their voter rolls. The commision found nothing to back its claims. The FBI has found nothing to back those claims. The Justice Department has found nothing.

Again, all Trump's government. And they have failed utterly to ever back up his claims.

Its the same recycled conspiracy from 2016 and 2018. Again, without any evidence to back it up.
I treat liars like you the way you should be. With nothing but scorn. Again you’re given evidence and ignore it like a good littlest sheep. You idiots asking people to be polite? That’s a laugh.

Disagreeing with you isn't 'lying'. The commission found nothing.....not even with many states turning over their voter rolls. The FBI found nothing. The Justice Department found nothing.

All Trump's government. And with a 100% record of failure of backing up the 'voter fraud' narrative with any substantive evidence.

Trump made the *exact* same failed accusations in 2016. The *exact* same failed accusation in 2018.

And now in 2020, he's recycled the same fact free conspiracy......unsuprisingly backed by absolutely nothing but the accusation itself.
In Wisconsin, more votes were cast than registered voters. How does that happen?

We are seeing a replay of the 2000 election that the Corrupt Democrat Party attempted to use voter fraud to steal.

NO, we're seeing the bigger and better sequel to it. Instead of one contested state dragging through the courts, we're going to have several. I seem to have predicted the outcome of this election accurately, but I can't say I'm all that happy about it.

Well when they stopped counting last night, to "go home and get some rest", someone miscalculated on the number of votes needed to make up the deficit and overshot the ballot number.

Well when they stopped counting last night, to "go home and get some rest", someone miscalculated on the number of votes needed to make up the deficit and overshot the ballot number.

Or.....it didn't happen.

Or.....it didn't happen.

Well there is a libber link alright, guess that takes care of it.

yeah because we want jobs. shame on us. I want my fellow americans to work. I'm a spoiled brat.
You want a job? Work for it.

In my opinion, people want to be low skill labor and get high skill wages. That’s not how it works.
actually 47% don't a want any job. and their vote counts the same on all labor issues and Welfare where they pay zero into the pool.

I did but it’s possible I had the wrong data. Then again you don’t believe in data.
My guess is your data was some random number posted on social media that you were too lazy to check if it was accurate.

I believe in data. You are gullible.
well fk son, you could post the link you're using and solve everything, but as usual that isn't your game. I know, you like tossing around your old undies.

I did but it’s possible I had the wrong data. Then again you don’t believe in data.
My guess is your data was some random number posted on social media that you were too lazy to check if it was accurate.

I believe in data. You are gullible.
well fk son, you could post the link you're using and solve everything, but as usual that isn't your game. I know, you like tossing around your old undies.
Here ya go doofus. Remember, i know more than you.

I have a job, worked 43 years at the same company. I want my fellow americans to work, I want blacks to have school choice so they get out of the ghetto's. fk i'm spoiled.
People want to work assembly line jobs and make middle class wages. They want to never have to change jobs because the economy changes. They want their coal mines open forever despite the energy economy moving away from coal. They don’t want to move to find new work. They don’t want to learn new skills to find new jobs. They don’t want to get further education to increase their wages.

People want things they’re not entitled to.
that's just fking flat ass wrong. People want replacement jobs for any job that evolves. Training takes care of that. But, when overseas is busy stealing our jobs doesn't quite give the opportunities. I've posted in here alone there were over 5 million jobs unfilled in the country, but people would have to pack up and move, that cost monies. pay their moves and more likely would a company fill a position. then train and whalla

I have a job, worked 43 years at the same company. I want my fellow americans to work, I want blacks to have school choice so they get out of the ghetto's. fk i'm spoiled.
People want to work assembly line jobs and make middle class wages. They want to never have to change jobs because the economy changes. They want their coal mines open forever despite the energy economy moving away from coal. They don’t want to move to find new work. They don’t want to learn new skills to find new jobs. They don’t want to get further education to increase their wages.

People want things they’re not entitled to.
that's just fking flat ass wrong. People want replacement jobs for any job that evolves. Training takes care of that. But, when overseas is busy stealing our jobs doesn't quite give the opportunities. I've posted in here alone there were over 5 million jobs unfilled in the country, but people would have to pack up and move, that cost monies. pay their moves and more likely would a company fill a position. then train and whalla
Yep, would rather have the government take care of them if they lose one rather than up and go, get some training, etc for another. Its the Dem way.

actually 47% don't a want any job. and their vote counts the same on all labor issues and Welfare where they pay zero into the pool.
Stop making shit up.
statistic used by Romeny, it hasn't changed. you're totally confused.

note, a link, here

the summary from the link

(CBS News) In a video unearthed yesterday by Mother Jones, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was captured making some inflammatory comments about people who don't pay income tax in America - the people he says will vote for President Obama "no matter what." Below, CBSNews.com looks into the validity of his controversial statement.

The Quote "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

True or false? Much of Romney's statement relies on assumptions about one demographic: The 47 percent of Americans who he says "pay no income tax." So is it true that 47 percent of Americans don't pay income tax? Essentially, yes, according to the the Tax Policy Center, which provides data showing that in 2011, 46.4 percent of American households paid no federal income tax. The same data shows, however, that nearly two-thirds of households that paid no income tax did pay payroll taxes. And most people also pay some combination of state, local, sales, gas and property taxes.

BTW, anyone who needs a link on my comments, just ask.

Forum List

Back