Trump's 12 Billion Dollar Welfare Plan for Farmers

For over a year I've defended the Trumpbots on the basis that neither party's plans actually helped people who's wages were stagnant, despite good intentions by both W and Obama, and while Trump's solutions were gimmicks and husksterism, I could see why the voters turned their backs on both parties. I voted Libertarian myself.

But I was not under any delusion about what was offered. These clowns can't even figure out who pays the cost of tariffs, let alone the effect of tariffs. They live in barns.
Mexico will pay the tariffs.
Of course they will ... with gringo dollars.

Yes where is the money coming from?

From us taxpayers its called redistribution. Since the rich can hide most of their money , it will come from the median income people. We will also pay higher prices at the grocery stores, its the least we can do.

I’m thinking it’s coming from that Wetback fund...you know, all that cash we’re saving by shutting down the cockroaches at the southern border.
You don’t whine about taxpayers funding wetbacks do you...why not?
How much are we saving? Why is the debt growing so fast if we are saving?

From us taxpayers its called redistribution. Since the rich can hide most of their money , it will come from the median income people. We will also pay higher prices at the grocery stores, its the least we can do.

I’m thinking it’s coming from that Wetback fund...you know, all that cash we’re saving by shutting down the cockroaches at the southern border.
"wetback fund."

Was that part of the family separation and detention program?

`
Turns out The Red State numb-nuts Farmers and Ranchers who voted for Trumpov, and who consider themselves "small Govt", "Rugged Indivualists," and "Marlboro men", are a bunch of Crying Snowflakes.
`

Last edited:
Just more discrimination from the federal government.
I deal in aluminum and our bottom line has been hurt. We do yearly bids.
Where is my $$$?
That creep Steve Mnuchin who runs the treasury just said Russian steel and aluminum will be exempt from the tariffs.

Just more discrimination from the federal government.
I deal in aluminum and our bottom line has been hurt. We do yearly bids.
Where is my $$$?
That creep Steve Mnuchin who runs the treasury just said Russian steel and aluminum will be exempt from the tariffs.

Gee and I thought that is what the real war were about ; steel and aluminum. LOL.

We had thousands and thousands of tariffs before trump. Tariffs are as American as baseball.
Did they ever get subsidized?
They're only for show for the upcoming elections. And, that money will only last for so long. What will they do when it runs out, and it will run out.

We’ve cut spending on wetbacks and increased spending on America’s best and our military…Where have you been?

what Trump should do is divide public lands into 40 acre lots, and disperse them by lottery. Then we would put the giant corporation farms out of business. Problem solved.

Because you are stupid, I will explain it to you.

If Farmers go bankrupt, people don't eat.

Agriculture is a Public Trust. And since you're too stupid to understand that, a Public Trust is something that is necessary for Society to exist.

For that reason, a Public Trust is often subsidized and given special protections. Power Companies, Water Companies, Agriculture

Now go back to CNN where you can hear All Hate All The Time.

stupid little girl

You are the reason the dimocrap scum party exists. All stupid all the time
Without Tariffs,.farmers don't need welfare. Now fuckoff dotard
LMAO

Before the Tariffs, the government was dictating to farmers and providing subsidies. Wow.
they still are, but to the tune of 12 BILLION MORE thanks to your SAVIOUR

Of all the things that could be subsidized and probably shouldn't...…...this country's farmers are the one that need it most. They are the ones that put food on everyones table. Without the subsidies, they'd shut down...….which means that much less food available and could possibly downturn the whole economy & we'd be food rationing.

Stop & think about that for a minute.

Because you are stupid, I will explain it to you.

If Farmers go bankrupt, people don't eat.

Agriculture is a Public Trust. And since you're too stupid to understand that, a Public Trust is something that is necessary for Society to exist.

For that reason, a Public Trust is often subsidized and given special protections. Power Companies, Water Companies, Agriculture

Now go back to CNN where you can hear All Hate All The Time.

stupid little girl

You are the reason the dimocrap scum party exists. All stupid all the time
Without Tariffs,.farmers don't need welfare. Now fuckoff dotard
LMAO

Before the Tariffs, the government was dictating to farmers and providing subsidies. Wow.
they still are, but to the tune of 12 BILLION MORE thanks to your SAVIOUR

Of all the things that could be subsidized and probably shouldn't...…...this country's farmers are the one that need it most. They are the ones that put food on everyones table. Without the subsidies, they'd shut down...….which means that much less food available and could possibly downturn the whole economy & we'd be food rationing.

Stop & think about that for a minute.

They aren't farmers but big corporations...I haven't looked so I don't know if they're true subsidies which I without exception abhor. Farmer dependence on subsidies is the direct result of federal meddling in farming...using unconstitutional regulations to dictate this or that restriction...and then paying the farmers in order to offset the economic toll that the feds KNOW their stupid management practices result in.

Stop the subsidies. Stop them all. Stop housing subsidies, stop farming subsidies. Stop school subsidies and logging subsidies and every other subsidy.

Remove the agencies, stop their funding, shut them down.

Distribute all of our public lands back to the public via a 40 acre lot lottery, and let them do anything they want with it.

think I care about a left wing rag like snopes
So facts don't mean anything to you. Only trump's lies do, right? Pitiful!

Forum List

Back