• He hasn't completely exterminated Obamacare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He hasn't completely exterminated PC snowflake behavior

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Still breathing.(-:

Posts like that serve no purpose. It could be considered a threat. I suggest you rein in your hyperbole.
Can't you recognize a joke when you hear it? Like Trump asking Russia to find Hillary's missing emails? It was a joke.

Try to say to the TSA officer that he or she had better check closely to see if you have a bomb in your luggage and see how fast your ass is locked up!

You should never greet friends named Jack on an airline.

You can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.

How many other examples do you need?

There are some things that you consider a joke that will get your ass in deep shit!
It was still a joke. You're being all Admiral-ly.

Like I said, to you it may be a joke. Do any of the things I suggested and see what happens. We do not threaten the life of POTUS. The Secret Service will introduce your head to the pavement very quickly.
Aye aye, Sir!
I have no wish for the man to die. Resign tomorrow, hell, yeah, but only if he takes that freak Pence with him.

failure to do anything about ObamaCare except get rid of the mandate, which was about 15th on the list of shit that is wrong with ObamaCare.

1000 pages of hospital killing rules and regulations still exist but hey watch the mandate (aka the shiny object)...

Trump counts on his followers being stupid and you come through for him every time!
------------------------------------ MANDATE was the only thing that mattered to me , glad its gone GGator .

And this is the core of the problem, all anyone cares about is the shiny object that is waved in front of them.

I hope you live in a large metropolitan area because if not ObamaCare may cost you the closest hospital.
ObamaCare seems to have ALREADY cost a lot of people a lot of their closest hospitals. Or maybe it's Medicaid expansion. I don't know. I just know it's happened here, to nursing homes, too.

failure to do anything about ObamaCare except get rid of the mandate, which was about 15th on the list of shit that is wrong with ObamaCare.

1000 pages of hospital killing rules and regulations still exist but hey watch the mandate (aka the shiny object)...

Trump counts on his followers being stupid and you come through for him every time!
------------------------------------ MANDATE was the only thing that mattered to me , glad its gone GGator .

And this is the core of the problem, all anyone cares about is the shiny object that is waved in front of them.

I hope you live in a large metropolitan area because if not ObamaCare may cost you the closest hospital.
ObamaCare seems to have ALREADY cost a lot of people a lot of their closest hospitals. Or maybe it's Medicaid expansion. I don't know. I just know it's happened here, to nursing homes, too.

And it is only going to get worse.

But hey, the mandate is gone so all is happy in right wing fantasy land.

DtvWwu1H9tk.jpg

Obamacare was an abortion from the beginning and it needs to be replaced with universal healthcare toot sweet.
Nothing short of that will fix this mess. The detractors are simply delaying the inevitable. They know it, too. So why not just embrace it?

Obamacare was an abortion from the beginning and it needs to be replaced with universal healthcare toot sweet.
Nothing short of that will fix this mess. The detractors are simply delaying the inevitable. They know it, too. So why not just embrace it?

You have obviously never had to use government run healthcare, trust me it is not really a pretty thing

Not one commie has been thrown out of a helicopter.
You slippin?

Did I miss it? Please tell me it was Bill Ayers and I can see it on youtube!

No, I thought YOU would do the throwing. Have you turned over a new leaf?

I would have to have been put on orders so it's all legal and legit. People in general tend to oppose extrajudicial killing, even when it's commies which I find troubling.

Kinda like when people get all bent out of shape when farmers shoot coyotes.

Are you aware that ISIS existed prior to Obama even running for POUTS, let alone winning?
Are you aware that ISIS existed prior to Obama even running for POUTS, let alone winning?

Link to a news story about ISIS prior to 2009 then. Yeah, they existed but they were nothing but a rag tag few Islamo terrorists.

Forum List

Back