Trump's claim that Biden called black youth "Super predators" is rated false by Politifact

Trump simply made it up.
The independent fact-checking website continues to keep Trump's BS from being believed:
In a Nov. 18, 1993, Senate floor speech pushing for the bill, Biden spoke about doing something for young people who did not have supervision or structure and who did not have opportunities. He said the country needed to focus on them, because otherwise, a portion of them would "become the predators 15 years from now."

The context of what Biden said shows that he was talking about people hypothetically becoming predators, and it shows he did not single out Blacks, African Americans, or any other racial or ethnic group.

All they have to do is write a different history...and it if suits your agenda.....VOILA !!!

Pathetic

Want to believe Mao Tse Tung was a kind and gentle soul? Just re-write history !!!
Want to believe Stalin was a gentle man? Just re-write history !!

I can say this without reservation....not every human deserves freedom.
There is no rewriting of history there. Just what he said.

Kind of goes to show you how internet crappola goes viral because no one bothers to check, statements are truncated or completely fabricated and context is left out. Sign of the times.

You need to find a new racist meme for Biden I guess.

Trump simply made it up.
The independent fact-checking website continues to keep Trump's BS from being believed:
In a Nov. 18, 1993, Senate floor speech pushing for the bill, Biden spoke about doing something for young people who did not have supervision or structure and who did not have opportunities. He said the country needed to focus on them, because otherwise, a portion of them would "become the predators 15 years from now."

The context of what Biden said shows that he was talking about people hypothetically becoming predators, and it shows he did not single out Blacks, African Americans, or any other racial or ethnic group.

Biden: " If we don’t, they will — or a portion of them will — become the predators 15 years from now."

Funny how you always know Trump is talking about blacks when he doesn't say that but you don't know it when Biden says it. And the crime bill was targeted disproportionately at blacks.

Fat checking politifact:

Politifact is rated ... FALSE

The crime bill was not "targeted" at blacks - it disproportionately affected blacks, something that wasn't recognized at the time.

Trump simply made it up.

Biden: " If we don’t, they will — or a portion of them will — become the predators 15 years from now."

Funny how you always know Trump is talking about blacks when he doesn't say that but you don't know it when Biden says it. And the crime bill was targeted disproportionately at blacks.

Fat checking politifact:

The crime bill was not "targeted" at blacks - it disproportionately affected blacks, something that wasn't recognized at the time.

Of course Biden knew he was targeting blacks. Biden was well aware the bill targeting crack was targeting blacks. That was a major purpose of the bill

Trump simply made it up.

All they have to do is write a different history...and it if suits your agenda.....VOILA !!!

Pathetic

Want to believe Mao Tse Tung was a kind and gentle soul? Just re-write history !!!

Kind of goes to show you how internet crappola goes viral because no one bothers to check, statements are truncated or completely fabricated and context is left out. Sign of the times.

The video of him saying it was posted, Stupid. The only rewriting of history is by the joke Politi"fact" and clowns like you.

Joe is a blatant racist.

Trump simply made it up.

Pathetic

The video of him saying it was posted, Stupid. The only rewriting of history is by the joke Politi"fact" and clowns like you.

Joe is a blatant racist.

Show me the video where he specifically calls black people super predators. What minute mark does it occur? Please be specific and do not use that compilation of out of context "clips". Thank you.

Trump simply made it up.

black youth commit crime WAY out of proportion to their numbers = so your whole OP is worthless/moot

While Biden absolutely eluded to it verbally, as did major Democrat politicians, what PROGS consistently miss on all things is context.

Look at the crime bill, how blacks were treated differently, results & why. Actions MFers, I know words are important to PROGS such as the OP while actions don't count.

Fact checks are EXACTLY like MS media, polls, debate platforms - if they say it bet your ass it's a confession and/or lie.

Trump simply made it up.

Fat checking politifact:

Of course Biden knew he was targeting blacks. Biden was well aware the bill targeting crack was targeting blacks. That was a major purpose of the bill

Do you have a link supporting that awareness? As I recall at the time, crack was viewed as a sort of "super meth" (not exactly accurate but it was very much in the news). If you can show Biden was actively targeting blacks in his rhetoric, writings or something, I'll listen, but otherwise I'm skeptical.

While Biden absolutely eluded to it verbally, as did major Democrat politicians, what PROGS consistently miss on all things is context.

It was implied as well, look at the crime bill, how blacks were treated differently. Actions MFers, I know words are important to you people, somehow actions don't count.

Fact checks are EXACTLY like MS media, polls, debate platforms - if they say it bet your ass it's a confession and/or lie.

CONTEXT. Yes, context IS important. And that is what the factcheck kind of points out.

The crime bill was a misbegotten piece of legislation that hugely and disproportionately affected the black community. But was that the intent? I haven't read the bill...have you? If you did, where does it treat blacks differently in the bill itself, as opposed to the implementation of the laws?

Trump simply made it up.

Pathetic

Joe is a blatant racist.

Show me the video where he specifically calls black people super predators. What minute mark does it occur? Please be specific and do not use that compilation of out of context "clips". Thank you.
Already posted, Idiot. I'm not here to hold your hand.

Trump simply made it up.

YOU LIE LIKE ALL YOUR COMMIE COMRADES. I WATCHED HIM SAY IT IN CONGRESS
CLINTON said it too.

Trump simply made it up.

Pathetic

Joe is a blatant racist.

Do you mean the one on post #44? I listened to the 46 second compilation clip. Can you show me exactly where he referred to black people?

Thanks.

Trump simply made it up.

YOU LIE LIKE ALL YOUR COMMIE COMRADES. I WATCHED HIM SAY IT IN CONGRESS
CLINTON said it too.

Where does he refer to black people as super predators on this?

Trump simply made it up.

Fat checking politifact:

Trump simply made it up.

Fat checking politifact:

Bull-
Some of the elements of the bill included imposing mandatory minimum sentences on nonviolent offenders, funneling billions of dollars toward prison construction and causing the United States to become the world’s largest mass incarcerator.

During his appearance at the 2019 NAACP Convention in Detroit on Wednesday, Biden defending his work on and support for the bill.

“1994 crime bill, we had a gigantic epidemic in America of violence, particularly in African-American communities. Now, Jesse [Jackson] and I disagreed a little bit in this, but in my community, the notion was, it was overwhelmingly supported.”

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It was implied as well, look at the crime bill, how blacks were treated differently. Actions MFers, I know words are important to you people, somehow actions don't count.

CONTEXT. Yes, context IS important. And that is what the factcheck kind of points out.

The crime bill was a misbegotten piece of legislation that hugely and disproportionately affected the black community. But was that the intent? I haven't read the bill...have you? If you did, where does it treat blacks differently in the bill itself, as opposed to the implementation of the laws?

Factcheck is nothing short of propaganda.

Cause and effect Coyote. You figure your Democrats couldn't have imagined the effects? Yeah probably, they're PROGS. So you have two choices, they're incompetent or intentionally singled out blacks.

Party of slavery, want my guess? Same mother fuckers who exploit blacks for elections.

Trump simply made it up.

Fat checking politifact:

Do you have a link supporting that awareness? As I recall at the time, crack was viewed as a sort of "super meth" (not exactly accurate but it was very much in the news). If you can show Biden was actively targeting blacks in his rhetoric, writings or something, I'll listen, but otherwise I'm skeptical.

You don't think Biden was aware crack users were primarily black? Seriously?

Trump simply made it up.

Pathetic

Joe is a blatant racist.

Do you mean the one on post #44? I listened to the 46 second compilation clip. Can you show me exactly where he referred to black people?

Thanks.
Once again, I'm not here to hold the hand of morons.

Snopes Rates Biden's Claim That He Has Best Strategy To Mobilize Trunalimunumaprzure As 'Mostly True'

1604424852379.png

Forum List

Back