Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

I chose not to watch it with the full expectation that it would be the sort of ambush CNN is known for. I guess CNN is trying to raise viewership, so they had to swallow a red pill (just this once).

They do have new ownership and Foxnews is committing suicide.

People crave an actual reliable news source

No. Of course not. Your rights only include burning up cities and looting businesses and killing police officers.

Nice little cherry picking tap-dance there.

Wrong. Citizens have no right to riot, burn, loot or wantonly kill, anywhere.

When it's all said and done -- CNN just helped Trump secure his chances for re-election. It's almost a good thing that Biden's coup worked this time. Because I believe that Trump can win the next two terms in a row (if he doesn't die of old age).

He can't win twice more

Evidently not the jurors.
That trial can be easily overturned.
The judge refused to allow DNA evidence to be presented because it would have proved Trump wasn't guilty.
He also wouldn't allow him to face the jury personally because their identities were hidden.
The judge allowed inflammatory evidence to be presented that was prejudical not from witnesses but other woman that claimed (without evidence) that Trump had done the same to them.
The trial never should have taken place because the statute of limitations had long passed. They had to change NY state laws just to get a trial in the first place.
The judge also was a Clinton appointee.

That trial can be easily overturned.
The judge refused to allow DNA evidence to be presented because it would have proved Trump wasn't guilty.
He also wouldn't allow him to face the jury personally because their identities were hidden.
The judge allowed inflammatory evidence to be presented that was prejudical not from witnesses but other woman that claimed (without evidence) that Trump had done the same to them.
The trial never should have taken place because the statute of limitations had long passed. They had to change NY state laws just to get a trial in the first place.
The judge also was a Clinton appointee.
He did not show. Thats on him.
It was a defamation trial.
Doctrine of laches was ok because the defamation was recent to when the suit started.

The defamation suit they are probably filing Friday will be quite fresh as well.

I will admit this show was excellent for the MAGA true believers. The Independents and Democrats are another matter entirely.

OhPleaseJustQuit

The jury is just a handpicked panel of Trump haters. He was convicted just for being Trump. If you dio not know how wrong that is you should not comment at all.
The respondent had the full panoply of picks to strike pre-emptively and for cause. Several were struck. Your argument is not supported.

I like the Kung Fu Stance of fat grandpa.......

I really enjoyed the fake voice-overs during the video.
ABC directors and producers were hired to film and edit the video evidence to present it in a helpful documentary form that would help prove the DNC's case in court if the issue should ever arise.
How much of it was real and how much of it was staged?
Only they know. And I think congress should bring them in for questioning.

He did not show. Thats on him.
It was a defamation trial.
Doctrine of laches was ok because the defamation was recent to when the suit started.

The defamation suit they are probably filing Friday will be quite fresh as well.

I will admit this show was excellent for the MAGA true believers. The Independents and Democrats are another matter entirely.
Like it or not Trump is a target. He cannot just go anywhere at any time. Especially one where the time of his appearance is made public. Do they let Joe go to the park and molest children?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back