Trump’s Empire: A Maze of Debts and Opaque Ties

Oh. So the fact that they are below investment grade is what? Liberal bias in the finance industry?
"Investment grade" is purely an arbitrary label applied by ratings companies like Moody's. It has no objective meaning.

Yeah. Because the finance industry is all about making arbitrary analyses of.....finance. Jesus fucking Christ, when people ask "can bripat be more of a fucking idiot?" it's not a fucking challenge.

It's iron grade irony how his point went completely over your head...

Yeah well, with points like bripat's, I'll make a point not to take investment advice from him.

So what's your net worth, moron?

Doesn't matter, Trump should take advice from him. He doesn't know economics 101 yet and couldn't run a lemonade stand, but he's just somehow more competent than a billionaire. Listen and believe him all the way!

...the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States

When did The Donald say The Bank of China was an enemy?

anyone who wasn't sucking on the government tit would have a conflict of interest.

I'm pretty sure Trump has been latched onto that mammary gland from time to time. Runs in my mind government greased the skids for him on more than one occasion in his financial endeavors. There's a reason he and Rudy are buddy buddy pals..

Welfare is terrible terrible TERRIBLE!!! (Unless it's corporate welfare...)
Please provide an example of Trump receiving government welfare.

hundreds of millions in tax abatements for him to do things other developers would have done without the corporate welfare.

you're welcome
Prove it, dingbat.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

poor dear.... so very stupid yet you're still calling others names.

:rofl:

Not really. Now kindly address the issue....which ultimately is that Donald's dealings would create one giant conflict of interest -- which is what the former CIA director said.
We don't care.....get it.
Yet you expect people to care about the Clinton Foundation.
No, it's because the press is in the tank for hillary. So we don't care what's in print.
It's all bias.
You bring up the clinton foundation.
Who in the alphabet media is questioning it? Certainly not ABC.
What was written about Trump is fairly common knowledge. He has a history that is public knowledge that many (all) of you ignore. The hypocrisy is astounding.
People in NYC have known about the con man for years , yet the uneducated rubes in flyover country are impervious to facts

Truth and what you imagine you know are two separate things.

anyone who wasn't sucking on the government tit would have a conflict of interest.

I'm pretty sure Trump has been latched onto that mammary gland from time to time. Runs in my mind government greased the skids for him on more than one occasion in his financial endeavors. There's a reason he and Rudy are buddy buddy pals..

Please provide an example of Trump receiving government welfare.

hundreds of millions in tax abatements for him to do things other developers would have done without the corporate welfare.

you're welcome
Prove it, dingbat.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

poor dear.... so very stupid yet you're still calling others names.

:rofl:

I'll interpret that to mean you are unable to provide support for your idiotic claim.

Please post some examples.

Not really. Now kindly address the issue....which ultimately is that Donald's dealings would create one giant conflict of interest -- which is what the former CIA director said.
No, it's because the press is in the tank for hillary. So we don't care what's in print.
It's all bias.
What was written about Trump is fairly common knowledge. He has a history that is public knowledge that many (all) of you ignore. The hypocrisy is astounding.
People in NYC have known about the con man for years , yet the uneducated rubes in flyover country are impervious to facts
Mormons knew what Romney was really like but the uneducated like you voted for obama.

It's all bias.
Mormons knew what Romney was really like but the uneducated like you voted for obama.

see, there you go again, trying to pretend that democratic voters are uneducated like trump voters. people voted against romney because of his policies..... that's what happens when someone supports personhood laws, refuses to retract an endorsement for a senate candidate who says there a woman can't get pregnant if there is a "legitimate rape" and refuses to support equal pay for equal work. and that doesn't even begin to address the fact that romney surrounded himself with baby bush's foreign policy, neocons, including the vile dick cheney

It's all bias.

see, there you go again, trying to pretend that democratic voters are uneducated like trump voters. people voted against romney because of his policies..... that's what happens when someone supports personhood laws, refuses to retract an endorsement for a senate candidate who says there a woman can't get pregnant if there is a "legitimate rape" and refuses to support equal pay for equal work. and that doesn't even begin to address the fact that romney surrounded himself with baby bush's foreign policy, neocons, including the vile dick cheney

None of which had anything to do with Romney.
LOL, have a fun life.

Forum List

Back