Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse! Trump INTENTIONALLY STOLE and removed from their secure and properly place, top secret, and above top secret documents, allegedly....

and has refused to return them.

Oh STFU. Again, as President Trump is the DECLASSIFYING AGENT for a that data ... meaning he can DECLASSIFY IT ... meaning they potebtially don't have shit on him as they desperately hoped they would.

This is a 3rd world corrupt banana republic party / govt attempting to take down a political opponent...

Hillary Clinton stole and had in her possession TOP SECRET SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFORMATION, info so secret it is classified 'extremely damaging to the US if exposed'..

Comey publicly stated she was GUILTY, to include legally being guty of ESPIONAGE, then declared HE would not recommend indictment (NOT the job of the Director of the FBI)....Comey literally excused Hillary's Espionage and crimes by declaring she was TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.

AND AFTER ALLOWING THAT TREASONOUS BITCH GO FREE THEY ARE TRYING THIS SHIT W/TRUMP?!

CORRUPT 3RD WORLD SEDITIONOUS / TREASONOUS SHIT GOING DOWN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW....

6 years

1 failed Coup Attempt

2 failed criminal coup faux Impeachments

One 6 Jan faux Insurrection political hit to keep him from running...

....and now this shit.

Good God, Democrats are proving beyond the shadow of a doubt just how desperate to hold onto control of the country and how desperately they fear Trump and his influence....

So did Trump take boxes and boxes of official records with him to his home after he left office?

Yea he did
You do realize the Clinton's took furniture when they moved out.

Yes it is true

Of course not, Berger was a Democrat.

I'm sure going to deny any "evidence found" after a kangaroo court show trial goes nowhere and now this popcorn headline raid. Trump isn't going to hide "damning evidence," at his home, when he has plenty of lawyers that can keep anything remotely controversial secure.
He has never been too smart with lawyers. Look at the ones he used to try to overturn the election, at least those still practicing.

And how would you suggest changing it? The people in power are doing it

I would suggest what I have been suggesting for years. Remove the parties from politics. No more separate primaries. No more (D) or (R) after the name of elected officials. No more hidden money for candidates. No more platforms that the candidate does not offer, but has to follow.

Make it so the political parties are little more than social clubs. Because that is what all this is about. It is about the GOP and the DNC spending far more time trying to defeat the other party than they do serving the nation.

Clinton's took "stuff" as well. Yes they did, do not deny it. Ok. Your head may explode, oh well.
See I like to post "non-fiction" i.e. the truth. Facts. Can not be disputed as they say.

Clintons Return White House Furniture​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back