Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Christians are expected to have morals, and as such, they are told they should not be voting for people who are not as moral as they are. In which case, they should never vote.

Hmmmmm, I've never been told that.

Democrats, however, have no morals, so they are free to do and vote for whom they please.

We should just let the inmates run the prison without and kick back.

I think that is the gist of this thread.

The gist is as usual. Excuses one way or the other for the failed two party system.

I wonder why it is that non-Christians insist that Christians are supposed to follow the Mosaic Law in all respects? It's like they always stop reading at the end of Malichi.

Because of anti-Semitism, especially among the left. They always bring up things that occured in the Old Testament, and use them against Christians. Citing examples of Mosaic Law from the Old Testament also helps them to invalidate the entire Bible.

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.
Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that
And Biden,Pelosi,Clinton and Obama all lie about being Christian’s at all.

You still can't get past your stupid talking point.

Show me where I claim DJT is the family values guy. That's a LIE.

Here is my post #8 again. Maybe the third time's the charm. Read it slowly out loud. Try to understand what I said before spewing your talking point.
Christian support for Trump has NOTHING to do with Trump.
Look at the alternative. Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.
OK, who are you saying displays traditional family values. Can you clarify your position?

I wonder why it is that non-Christians insist that Christians are supposed to follow the Mosaic Law in all respects? It's like they always stop reading at the end of Malichi.

He said we base our laws on the BIBLE, not the New Testament.

"Christians" sold their soul to this con man, twisting themselves in knots to justify backing him. They even pretend they think HE is a Christian.
They donate money to him instead of their Church. They tithe when he asks for it.
My suspicion is that they grew tired of waiting for Jesus to return, and changed their allegiance.
Your TDS is showing.
The alternative to Trump is decadence and depravity. An easy choice for Christians.

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

:lol: In a way which Christians do not like to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.

What do you expect from an atheist like him?

Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that

Never say never. The real problem is to make a decision between candidate A and candidate B - but a single person is not able to make all decisions which it needs to govern the USA in the best of all possible ways. With a candidate someone votes for a whole village or for a whole city of people.

Last edited:
$7.8 trillion in new debt is effective for you I suppose.
Every president since Carter has piled on new debt. Try again, unless you're willing to say that no president since then has been effective.

NO.
My post clearly says that the alternative to Trump is decadence and depravity.

Your words....

Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.
So, they choose either Traditional Family Values or they choose decadence/depravity.

Those are the only two choices you gave.

I don't see Trump or Christians coming out here and proclaiming adultery with whores is good. That is why Trump paid her money to keep quiet. He is ashamed of it.

But we do see Democrats coming out saying that Jesus loves abortion and mutilating the genitals of children.

th

They are proud of it and are spreading the new gospel of Marx.

Trump bragged on his adultery many times.

Wow, talk about irony. You are showing your ignorance by not knowing that it is all part of the same Bible. Have you never been in a church that preached from the OT?

Of course it's part of the entire Bible. But to modern-day Christians, the Old Testament is mostly significant in that it contains numerous prophesies of the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

We believe that most of the OT died on the cross.

Every president since Carter has piled on new debt. Try again, unless you're willing to say that no president since then has been effective.

Sure. Let's go there. That's part of the argument is it not?

OK, who are you saying displays traditional family values. Can you clarify your position?
1. I'm NOT saying Trump displays family values.
2. I'm saying Trump, as president, promotes family values
3. I'm saying that the alternative to Trump is decadence and depravity

1. I'm NOT saying Trump displays family values.
2. I'm saying Trump, as president, promotes family values

Staying up all night calling people names? Lying about them? Still fraudulently ripping people off?

3. I'm saying that the alternative to Trump is decadence and depravity

How do you know? You won't go there.

We believe that most of the OT died on the cross.

And yet Jesus said this...“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Forum List

Back