Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

When did Warren claim to be a member or want to be a member of the Cherokee Nation? Does anyone have a valid and reliable link for that?

WTF, you just fall off the truck?

It's a common Lefty tactic. When they don't like something they continually ask for more and more proof of its existence. At times it gets to the point you have to prove to them that the sky is blue.... And still they refuse to accept it.

Jo

Find it or STFU> You Trumpettes do nothing but lie so provide the proof that Warren claimed to be a member of any tribe.

She claimed Cherokee heritage going back 1 or 2 generations. Her never claiming to be a member of any tribe is beside the point.
When did she do that? Point out that claim please.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh. I knew we'd get there sooner or later. You know damn well Warren claimed to be Cherokee.

All she needs to do is show she has an ancestor listed in the Dawes Rolls. If she wants to be a member, she needs 1/16th blood lineage.

It’s their longstanding law.

Why she hasn’t paid some staffer to use Family History or paid some genealogical consultant says all you need to know about her claim.
Why would she say something now that she never said in the past? Or is that right wingers just making up more sh!t?

Why would she take a DNA test now that she never took in the past? How's that working out for ya?

Jo

Omigawd! What an epic faceplant for Fauxca.

Holy sh*t, this woman! Elizabeth Warren grabs the shovel and digs her own grave EVEN DEEPER
^ See? :dig: More insults directed at Native Americans added to the false narrative that Warren ever claimed to being added or wanted to be added to any tribal roles.

Well then I'll bet she wishes she had corrected that misconception when it was first raised years ago.

Her political career has been flushed.
She will never make it past senator.

Jo

All she needs to do is show she has an ancestor listed in the Dawes Rolls. If she wants to be a member, she needs 1/16th blood lineage.

Why she hasn’t paid some staffer to use Family History or paid some genealogical consultant says all you need to know about her claim.
Why would she say something now that she never said in the past? Or is that right wingers just making up more sh!t?

Why would she take a DNA test now that she never took in the past? How's that working out for ya?

Jo

Holy sh*t, this woman! Elizabeth Warren grabs the shovel and digs her own grave EVEN DEEPER
^ See? :dig: More insults directed at Native Americans added to the false narrative that Warren ever claimed to being added or wanted to be added to any tribal roles.
Yeah, like post #45 from one of your own.
^:CryingCow:

Warren has never claimed tribal membership. All she has ever claimed is that one of her grandmothers from way back, was a native American. It's you idiots that keep piling on bullshit that Warren has never claimed.

As for those who have posted pictures of Native Americans next to those of blond haired and blue-eyed Warren, my son-in-law's oldest son has blond hair and blue eyes, and his grandmother is a full blood Mohawk who looks exactly like your picture of Native women. My grandson's mother who is half native, she resembles her mother, but my grandson could pass for Elizabeth Warren's son.
No, that's a false narrative. Warren deliberately lied about being Native to gain a position at Harvard. She never claimed Native status in her entire life until it became beneficial to do so. She's a fraud.
Where is the proof that Warren "deliberately lied about being Native TO GAIN a position at Harvard. Show us the proof.
Still playing dumb. You know damn well she claimed to be Native to gain a position at Harvard.

Lindsey Graham plans to take a DNA test to find out whether he has more Native American heritage than Elizabeth Warren does.Lindsey Graham to take DNA test to find Native American roots: 'I think I can beat' Elizabeth Warren

Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October

I can’t believe I’ve been liking Lindsey Graham lately

Now that McCain isn't around to lead him astray the boy is growing a pair of balls, isn't he?
That’s part of it I think. I also think The Kavanaugh attacks really opened his eyes to democrats. He realizes they aren’t his friends

Jo

^^^ That's Speciesist and Sexist ^^^

Jo

Exactly. You failed again. You have to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

It's a common Lefty tactic. When they don't like something they continually ask for more and more proof of its existence. At times it gets to the point you have to prove to them that the sky is blue.... And still they refuse to accept it.

Jo

Find it or STFU> You Trumpettes do nothing but lie so provide the proof that Warren claimed to be a member of any tribe.

She claimed Cherokee heritage going back 1 or 2 generations. Her never claiming to be a member of any tribe is beside the point.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh. I knew we'd get there sooner or later. You know damn well Warren claimed to be Cherokee.
You are certainly welcome to prove that claim of yours.....A quote? An Application? Something as evidence. Go.

Trump flat out and openly called Warren a liar, and it turns out that it's Trump who lied.

Trump lied? How did Trump lie? How was he supposed to know Warren's heritage other than by looking at her? Maybe Trump was technically WRONG. Still, Warren's possible vestigial trace of NA blood in her in my mind hardly qualifies her as being "Cherokee." There is a BIG difference between BEING Cherokee and just having a minute trace of NA blood in you.

If you were 99.97% English and only 0.03% German, would you tell people you were a German?

At worst, Trump might be proven wrong, but I'd want a second, independent DNA test performed on such specious grounds. Meantime, Warren has skirted the truth artfully enough to make a Clinton proud.

Jo

Exactly. You failed again. You have to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.
Such a poor boy. Can't provide anything but insults which clearly show you have no evidence to back your claim. I accept your roundabout concession. :cryhug_1_:

Jo

Don't waste your breath they will continue to miss the real point of this entire controversy.
She was setting up for a POTUS run....doing the DNA test was a very ill-advised thing to do. Besides being just completely vindictive
It makes her look like a glory Hound.

She knew about the antithesis that existed on the part of the Indian councils and decided to go ahead with it anyway. So who then in reality is showing disrespect?

Jo

Trump flat out and openly called Warren a liar, and it turns out that it's Trump who lied.

Trump lied? How did Trump lie? How was he supposed to know Warren's heritage other than by looking at her? Maybe Trump was technically WRONG. Still, Warren's possible vestigial trace of NA blood in her in my mind hardly qualifies her as being "Cherokee." There is a BIG difference between BEING Cherokee and just having a minute trace of NA blood in you.

If you were 99.97% English and only 0.03% German, would you tell people you were a German?

At worst, Trump might be proven wrong, but I'd want a second, independent DNA test performed on such specious grounds. Meantime, Warren has skirted the truth artfully enough to make a Clinton proud.
Yes...I would tell them I have German Heritage as well as English.

No she doesn't. She just proved she has NA in her genealogy. So when Trump calls her Pocahontas she is able to answer, Yes.

The cherokee don't want any part of her. Lol.

She has created her own antithesis quite needlessly. Somebody gave her a whole passel of really bad advice on this matter.

Jo

And Trump owes her 1 million to her favorite charity.

Lindsey Graham plans to take a DNA test to find out whether he has more Native American heritage than Elizabeth Warren does.Lindsey Graham to take DNA test to find Native American roots: 'I think I can beat' Elizabeth Warren

Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October

I can’t believe I’ve been liking Lindsey Graham lately

Now that McCain isn't around to lead him astray the boy is growing a pair of balls, isn't he?
That’s part of it I think. I also think The Kavanaugh attacks really opened his eyes to democrats. He realizes they aren’t his friends

He knew that back when he was working so hard to get Slick Willy impeached but he seemed to have forgotten it.

However, now Lindsey Graham 2.0 is best Lindsey Graham.

Jo

You are certainly welcome to prove that claim of yours.....A quote? An Application? Something as evidence. Go.
It's been proven numerous times and you know it. This is part of your game. It's all you have when you defend lying frauds.

No she doesn't. She just proved she has NA in her genealogy. So when Trump calls her Pocahontas she is able to answer, Yes.

The cherokee don't want any part of her. Lol.

She has created her own antithesis quite needlessly. Somebody gave her a whole passel of really bad advice on this matter.

Jo

And Trump owes her 1 million to her favorite charity.
The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. Warren should apologize and try to salvage her political career. She's toast.

she can NOT lay claim to being an american indian with this test for one major reason anyway -

no american indian dna was used in the testing. columbian, mexican and peruvian were the dna the tester used to find out. i'm just not sure how you can hire someone to do DNA testing and not fully understand the results. the *best* she can claim to these countries is 1/64th which is NOT legally that race anyway.

the timing of her doing this is very strange and her inability to read/understand her own results even moreso. she just hurt the dems for midterms and we'll have to wait and see to find out how bad.

Many otherwise innocent Democratic nominees and current office holder is running for reelection are going to feel the heat of this like a meteorite landed in their backyard. They must be sitting there scratching their heads and saying....WTF?

Jo
it's just stupid.

the results do not say what she says they do and she didn't even realize it.
she seems to have had zero idea that american indian dna was not even on the table so any "native american" would be north and south america and in this case, only mexico would be in north america so she just can't prove a thing w/o native american DNA *of which* she can't get due to native americans now allowing it.
she's trying to say she now wins a bet

the funniest part are the ones in here defending her for this when anyone with any lick of common sense knows if this were a (R) they'd be all over them like a herd of flies on an overturned manure truck for lying. yet bulldog, oldlady, care4all and others still defend her and say "hey they found enough" or the favorite now "why does it matter".

then instead of going "yea, she fucked up" they insult trump and go into WELL TRUMP IS A LIAR SO I'M STILL RIGHT!!!!

pretty amazing world we live in at times, huh?
Trump is a liar, and he owes her a million bucks. Warren is loony though.

No he doesnt

Jo

The proof of this ill-fated Venture will make itself known in November. All of it has walked quite far away from fact and reality.
It's all about politics now and this is a political disaster. It doesn't matter who Elizabeth Warren was anymore what now matters is is who she has become... And that new identity is an imposter.

Jo

Thete are holes in the documented heritage. This was done you stupud shit.

She never claimed to be a member

To be a member of the Cherokee Nation, blood percentages don't count

Unfortunately that's just not true. she made more than one claim to be a member of a minority. Normally nobody would care but it just so happens she picked on the one group of people who are completely sick and tired of piggyback imposters.

The Cherokee Nation is on the warpath once again and Elizabeth Warren has retreated Behind the Walls of the fort.

Jo

Unfortunately you are a lying fuck.

To be a member of the Cherokee Nation you must trace your ancestry to one of this certain group of Cherokees. It has nothing to do with blood percentages.

She proved her claim.
The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. Go ahead and trash the Cherokee Nation. Please, go for it.

The Cherokeed Nation did not.

Jo

Don't waste your breath they will continue to miss the real point of this entire controversy.
She was setting up for a POTUS run....doing the DNA test was a very ill-advised thing to do. Besides being just completely vindictive
It makes her look like a glory Hound.

She knew about the antithesis that existed on the part of the Indian councils and decided to go ahead with it anyway. So who then in reality is showing disrespect?

Jo

The entire thing was brought up by her opponent in the Senate race a few years sago.

You butt buddy Trump brought it back.

She did it to shit his lying mouth.

What do we need to do to shui your lying mouth? Posting the truth doesn't do it.

Still no link to Warren claiming to be a member of the Cherokee Nation or having specific Cherokee heritage. Just rhe same handful of USMB Trumpocans lying and spreading misinformation. FAKE NEWS PROMOTION THREAD.
Their orange master got his bluff called and now they are trying desperately to move goal posts. I will say this...I've hear MORE insulting terms for Native Americans in the last few days than I've heard in a long long time. I wonder what any Native American in this country thinks of that.

Wait but if we go by Warrens DNA test as proof of Indian heritage,

Jo

It is hard to find the direct claim as it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet. I have found articles referencing her making the claim of Cherokee heritage but the links listed in the articles all lead to a pages showing information no longer available.

Forum List

Back