Trump's Never Ending War on the Press & Against Truth

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
tearing down? what the fk does that mean? saying something is fake is now tearing down? LOL, can't make this shit up with you leftists. He hasn't pulled a plug on their FCC licenses. what the fk is wrong with you?

You are exactly what is wrong with this nation; you fail to realize the attacks on the institutions that Trump has exercised.

I'm sorry you hate America as much as you do.
/——/ Obozo attacked anyone who disagreed with him

Obama put reporters who opposed him in prison.

Trump merely refutes them.

We want news, not a one sided far left news.
As long as they don't correct that, they will continue to lose viewers.

If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

It's you who don't get it.
Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

You & Shit Stain should go out & have a beer.
Now here is an intelligent, well thought out and corroborated reply. Offer no proof offer no corroboration offer nothing but opinion and when that fails go to Ad Hominem attack. Classy real classy what can one expect from the terminally biased.

If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

Now here is an intelligent, well thought out and corroborated reply. Offer no proof offer no corroboration offer nothing but opinion and when that fails go to Ad Hominem attack. Classy real classy what can one expect from the terminally biased.
/----/ Oh you mean like Obozo violated the Constitution? You mean like this?
Obamacare's Top 10 Constitutional Violations
Category One: Implementation Contrary to Statutory Text

1. Unilateral grant of a one-year delay on all Obamacare health insurance requirements.
  2. Unilateral delay of the employer mandate.
  3. Unilateral delay of out-pocket caps.
  4. Allowing congressional staff to continue on government-subsidized health care.
Category Two : Pending Court Challenges

1. Violates the Origination Clause because it’s a revenue-raising bill that originated in the Senate.
  2. Contraception/abortifacient mandate violates religious liberties.
  3. Expansion of employer mandate’s penalty through IRS regulation.
Add to those the individual mandate (which the Supreme Court struck down before Chief Justice Roberts rewrote and upheld the provision as a tax), the coerced expansion of Medicaid (which the Court made voluntary), and the Independent Payment Advisory Board (litigation ongoing), and you’ve got an even ten. And that’s without straining to find the constitutional defects buried in thousands of pages of legislation and hundreds of thousands of pages of regulations.

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

That is absolutely disgusting.

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

The Fascist democrat press, the Heinreich Himmeler clones who vomit out their hatred of Trump and America 24/7 are the most dangerous enemies America has faced since at least WWII.

The Fascist press is waging war against America using propaganda and division. Backed by China, they pit American against American and attack our civil rights, seeking to end freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and particularly the right to defend ourselves.

and of course TrumpSatan & you guys are what, backed by Russia? :9:

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

The press discredits themselves. When you have two news organizations who can view the same story, and each will write completely opposing views, someone is not telling the truth.

Each side has an agenda, neither side has any credibility.

Just like the news.

1. Unilateral grant of a one-year delay on all Obamacare health insurance requirements.
  4. Allowing congressional staff to continue on government-subsidized health care.

1. Violates the Origination Clause because it’s a revenue-raising bill that originated in the Senate.
Add to those the individual mandate (which the Supreme Court struck down before Chief Justice Roberts rewrote and upheld the provision as a tax), the coerced expansion of Medicaid (which the Court made voluntary), and the Independent Payment Advisory Board (litigation ongoing), and you’ve got an even ten. And that’s without straining to find the constitutional defects buried in thousands of pages of legislation and hundreds of thousands of pages of regulations.

Did O alter any Amendments with an EO? :9:

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
Uhh..he just because you don't like the media has nothing to do with your views on the country.

And no, the media did not make America what it is, the people did (and do)

Thanks
Uhh..he just because you don't like the media has nothing to do with your views on the country.

And no, the media did not make America what it is, the people did (and do)

THE PRESS IS ONLY ONE OF the many institutions within this nation.

Trump is a classical lying tyrant. Plain and simple. He follows the playbook for an authoritarian fascist.

Just like the news.

If you can read you know the constitution can be changed only with the approval of 2/3s of congress and 3/4s of the states.
So your question is stupid. The president can no more change the constitution than an elepant fly.

He's a piece of dogshit.

You insult dogshit

Just like the news.

If you can read you know the constitution can be changed only with the approval of 2/3s of congress and 3/4s of the states.
So your question is stupid. The president can no more change the constitution than an elepant fly.

I know that but the dumb ass that asked the question is implying Obama was doing something nefarious & against the Constitution.

Thus I asked the other dumb ass, Please inform us what O did with an EO AFA immigration.

It's a rhetorical question & I understand that the other dumb ass & you, both, don't 'get it' but that's OK

He's a piece of dogshit.

oh fvck; that was an insult to dog shit

posted that but didn't see your post first

Just like the news.

But you sit here & bitch about the black guy you hate, claiming he was all smashing up The Constitution.

My question was rhetorical & you are a dumbass. Cheers

What are the villages from which Sayoc and Bowers hailed? For Sayoc it was the real-world villages of the Trump rally, with its mob-like intensity and unquestioning fidelity to one supreme leader. For Bowers, it was the virtual villages of Twitter and alt-right social networks, digitally connecting angry loners who follow nobody. They are different villages, with somewhat different values, and different views of the admissibility of violence. The approximate Islamist analogues would be the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda — the former generally committed to working within the political system, the latter to destroying it, yet both profoundly hostile to the values animating open societies.

Just so with the Trumpist and alt-right villages. Different methods and values — but not altogether different. Both draw on similarly cramped ideas about nationhood and sovereignty. Both see political opponents as enemies and immigrants as invaders. Both are susceptible to conspiracy theories. And both feed off the same incessant background noise of Trump-speak. “Lock her up.” “Enemy of the American people.” “Illegal alien mob.

In other words: the criminalization of political opposition, the vilification of the media, and the demonization of foreigners. At some point, the distance between word and deed becomes short. And then they are joined, as they were last week.

Conservatives used to understand the danger. Why care about social formalities, modes of dress, niceties of speech, qualities of restraint? Not simply because manners make the man, although they do, but because manners also shape political cultures. How does a conservative movement that is supposed to believe that every healthy society needs powerful moral guardrails give itself over to a president whose every other utterance cheerfully knocks those guardrails down?

The Trumpian defense is that no political leader can fairly be held accountable for the acts of followers like Sayoc, much less of avowed opponents like Bowers. Also, what about James Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders supporter who shot Republican Representative Steve Scalise last year? But Sanders wasn’t instigating anyone to violence. He wasn’t calling on supporters at his rallies to “knock the crap out of” hecklers, or praising fellow members of Congress for body slamming a reporter.

In an interview on Tuesday with The Times of Israel, Abe Foxman, the former longtime head of the Anti-Defamation League, precisely expresses the president’s level of responsibility for what happened in Pittsburgh.

“Pittsburgh is not Trump,” Foxman says. “It’s alsoTrump.” Trump, he adds, is not an anti-Semite. But fanning one set of hatreds against immigrants has a way of fanning others, as it did for Bowers when he attacked the synagogue because he was enraged by its support for the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.

Turning to last year’s neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville, Foxman says of Trump, “He didn’t create them. He didn’t write their script. He didn’t give them the brown shirts. But he emboldened them. He gave them the chutzpah, that it’s O.K.

“And when he had an opportunity to put it down,” Foxman adds, “he didn’t.” The blood that flowed in Pittsburgh is on his hands, also.

Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook, Twitter (@NYTopinion) and Instagram, join the Facebook political discussion group, Voting While Female, and sign up for the Opinion Today newsletter.

@BretStephensNYT

I know that but the dumb ass that asked the question is implying Obama was doing something nefarious & against the Constitution.

Thus I asked the other dumb ass, Please inform us what O did with an EO AFA immigration.

It's a rhetorical question & I understand that the other dumb ass & you, both, don't 'get it' but that's OK
If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. You are the one Forests' mom was talking about when she said "stupid is as stupid does" ok.

Just like the news.

Really stupid question. You are begining to compete with cabbages for IQ.

Really stupid question. Dang now you've sunk below cabbage in the IQ race.

If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. You are the one Forests' mom was talking about when she said "stupid is as stupid does" ok.
He can explain it to you fri, but he can’t understand it for you.

The Fascist democrat press, the Heinreich Himmeler clones who vomit out their hatred of Trump and America 24/7 are the most dangerous enemies America has faced since at least WWII.

The Fascist press is waging war against America using propaganda and division. Backed by China, they pit American against American and attack our civil rights, seeking to end freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and particularly the right to defend ourselves.

and of course TrumpSatan & you guys are what, backed by Russia? :9:

russia backed hitlery, sorry bubba all evidence is right there for you to view.

Forum List

Back