🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps newest appointment seems to break nepotism law

Jared Kushner to be named Trump senior adviser: media
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will appoint his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to the position of senior adviser to the president, media outlets reported on Monday, a potentially thorny choice in the face of anti-nepotism law.
The appointment of Kushner, first reported by NBC, had been anticipated but it had been unclear what his official role would be. The New York Times and ABC also reported the upcoming appointment. The Times reported that his title could be adjusted.
Like Trump, Kushner is a New York-based real estate developer with a wide net of business dealings that could pose potential conflicts of interest.
Kushner, who married Trump's eldest daughter, Ivanka, in 2009, helped guide Republican Trump to victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 presidential election.
I don't see how this wouldn't go against the nepotism law.

Yo, what goes around, comes around! Nitpick, is this your middle name? Just guessing!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 105845
"nitpick?" Lol wtf

How come that didn't apply to Robert Kennedy as attorney general?

The law was passed by LBJ in retaliation to that "little shit" he called Bobby, after JFK was assassinated.
As for Blow Job becoming adviser on economic affairs to the Hag, lets just say the law only applies to paid positions. That is not to say that the Hag wouldn't have found a way around the law, she made a carrier doing so.

Do advisor positions land in the realm of "power positions"? As far as I've seen they just yap about whatever their focus is (like the department of the interior has a "senior advisor on Alaska" that I believe Ted rammed through sometime before I was born - and the only time you'll hear shit from the position is to relay Alaskan's thoughts on whatever [*cough*EPA*cough*] crap the Feds are trying to foist off on us.)

And I somewhat remember Hillary wanting bill in an "advisory position" :dunno:
She could do that over morning coffee. He wouldn't have had an official position.

Do advisor positions land in the realm of "power positions"? As far as I've seen they just yap about whatever their focus is (like the department of the interior has a "senior advisor on Alaska" that I believe Ted rammed through sometime before I was born - and the only time you'll hear shit from the position is to relay Alaskan's thoughts on whatever [*cough*EPA*cough*] crap the Feds are trying to foist off on us.)

And I somewhat remember Hillary wanting bill in an "advisory position" :dunno:
She could do that over morning coffee. He wouldn't have had an official position.
This is an advisory position..

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

A lot of these rules have exceptions to them.

Someday Lefty will get tired of jamming broken coke bottles up his ass.

Perhaps after 8 years of Donald Trump he'll finally bleed out.

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

Robert happened before it became law

How come that didn't apply to Robert Kennedy as attorney general?
The law was passed after Robert Kennedy died, BECAUSE of him being appointed Attorney General.

Yo, John Kennedy should`ve kept a closer eye on Johnson, just saying, that Party kills another for Power!!!

"GTP"
tumblr_mmtej0Tsjf1qcczmgo1_500.gif

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

It will most likely be allowed. No sense in Lefty getting his blood soaked panties in a bind over it.
My advice is that Lefty go stock up on tampons.

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

It will most likely be allowed. No sense in Lefty getting his blood soaked panties in a bind over it.
Im not a lefty and I don't want family members in crucial roles like that. The only question is if "Senior advisor" means anything.

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

Im not a lefty and I don't want family members in crucial roles like that. The only question is if "Senior advisor" means anything.
It means something. No doubt about that.

It means there is ZERO distance between Trump and his private business - unlike in modern history. Even Nixon cashed out before being sworn in.

Also, since it is an unofficial position and is a direct aid to the president, his kids don't need anything significant in the way of security clearances.

He can bring his family into the war room during a national nuclear event if he wants - all that is required is a cursory review.

There are NO state secrets from Ivanka and Kushner - they can be present for discussion of all intel, regardless of what security level is required, as long as papa Trump invites them.

Two Words...

Robert Kennedy

It means something. No doubt about that.

It means there is ZERO distance between Trump and his private business - unlike in modern history. Even Nixon cashed out before being sworn in.

Also, since it is an unofficial position and is a direct aid to the president, his kids don't need anything significant in the way of security clearances.

He can bring his family into the war room during a national nuclear event if he wants - all that is required is a cursory review.

There are NO state secrets from Ivanka and Kushner - they can be present for discussion of all intel, regardless of what security level is required, as long as papa Trump invites them.
So this doesn't break the nepotism law?

Forum List

Back