Trumps personal attorney speaks out on Congressional Hearings

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...
Trump never thought about impeding investigation... He DID say, he was eager to find learn about revelations of Comey's investigations...He did not want the investigation to end.
Comey has confirmed publically..the president was not under investigation with the Russian investigation...makes clear he did not mean to impede

Trump: It would be good to find out if there was something his associates... never told him to stop investigation,or let Flynn go...General Flynn is a good guy

P never directed him to do anything illegal, immoral..the president never Never said I expect loyalty. Ovewrwhelming le clear... ther will be people who try to y

Comey admitted he was the leaker...to the press about conversatons with the president..it was priveleged communications

After terminarion...told friend to leak to promps about appointment of special counsel NYT day before tweet

Should these leaks be investigated?... President vindicated and move to work without the cloud of suspicion..

FWIW:
Dow Index hits all time high after hearing. A support to Trump? Does this quell the speech about impeachment? How will the media treat this? Should be interesting and exposes media for what ir actually is...this IS a test...this IS a test...

These was the notes I took while Kosowitz spoke.

This was Not Privileged Communications ~ Everything the president say's is not Privileged like Trump would like to think he is..lol

Haa Haaa... Such a Trump and Attorney reply..

Well, if Trumps personal attorney says so.....

Also: Trumps attorney: There has been an attempt of people to deride the president to do his job as president. The selective leaks is a part of this. Comey has admitted to be one of those leakers.

Trump is a selective Leaker Liker...

This was Not Privileged Communications ~ Everything the president say's is not Privileged like Trump would like to think he is..lol

I'm not an expert on this. Are conversations with the president at all timesprivileged or when he states it?

Also: Trumps attorney: There has been an attempt of people to deride the president to do his job as president. The selective leaks is a part of this. Comey has admitted to be one of those leakers.

Trump is a selective Leaker Liker...
I am sure he liked the testimony that Comey came out and said he was the leaker...

I'm not an expert on this. Are conversations with the president at all timesprivileged or when he states it?

I am not either...but the leaking of Comey's memos were not classified and putting out a conversation is not illegal.

What bothers me the most is Trump doing his "Trying to scare someone quiet " with his reply to comey.. It may hae worked for Trump Tower, but it will not work in the WH.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...
Trump never thought about impeding investigation... He DID say, he was eager to find learn about revelations of Comey's investigations...He did not want the investigation to end.
Comey has confirmed publically..the president was not under investigation with the Russian investigation...makes clear he did not mean to impede

Trump: It would be good to find out if there was something his associates... never told him to stop investigation,or let Flynn go...General Flynn is a good guy

P never directed him to do anything illegal, immoral..the president never Never said I expect loyalty. Ovewrwhelming le clear... ther will be people who try to y

Comey admitted he was the leaker...to the press about conversatons with the president..it was priveleged communications

After terminarion...told friend to leak to promps about appointment of special counsel NYT day before tweet

Should these leaks be investigated?... President vindicated and move to work without the cloud of suspicion..

FWIW:
Dow Index hits all time high after hearing. A support to Trump? Does this quell the speech about impeachment? How will the media treat this? Should be interesting and exposes media for what ir actually is...this IS a test...this IS a test...

the president never Never said I expect loyalty.
In the written testimony released yesterday, Comey said he did. Did he contradict that during his testimony today? I did not find any documentation of that.
It's privileged if the President invokes it, which he never did.

I am not either...but the leaking of Comey's memos were not classified and putting out a conversation is not illegal.

What bothers me the most is Trump doing his "Trying to scare someone quiet " with his reply to comey.. It may hae worked for Trump Tower, but it will not work in the WH.

Of course that is a tactic of the WH! But is it legal? Did Trump threaten him?

Trump got the wrong lawyer. This guy does not know what privileged conversations are, plus he failed to take note that trump had waived that claim, even if they were privileged when trump himself spoke of them in public.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

Just because Trump gets away with it doesn't make it right. This is all about 2018 just like for you in 2009 it was all about 2010.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

In the written testimony released yesterday, Comey said he did. Did he contradict that during his testimony today? I did not find any documentation of that.
I am still not sure how that works. The fact that Comey released it through a third person, makes me contend that he shouldn't be leaking that. Forget the sea gull excuse.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

Even if we catch them red handed so what? So what Trump pressured Comey? Colluded with Russia? The travel ban is a ban on Muslims? So what so what so what? The GOP aren't going to impeach him for lying. So this is all about making the GOP look bad. But that's hard because they have no shame.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

Just because Trump gets away with it doesn't make it right. This is all about 2018 just like for you in 2009 it was all about 2010.
I don't believe I am saying it was right for Trump just because he is who he is. There are laws. Just because it is the Former FBI person (who was recently fired) who says it doesn't make it right either. You forget their may be a personal vandetta against Trump. If you are going to talk about possibilities and intent, that is to be considered as well.

Have you considered:
FBI memos with the president are always privileged.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

Even if we catch them red handed so what? So what Trump pressured Comey? Colluded with Russia? The travel ban is a ban on Muslims? So what so what so what? The GOP aren't going to impeach him for lying. So this is all about making the GOP look bad. But that's hard because they have no shame.
Good points. Thank you.

Now on Fox:
Mark Kasowictz...

FWIW:

it was privileged communications ...

without WhiteHouse council present .... makes ABSOUTELY NO SENSE.

it's like the rest of Trumps bullshit ... BULLSHIT.

WH lawyers would have demanded to be there and wouldnt have taken no for an answer.

Forum List

Back