Trump's Tax Plan

Upon further review, it appears that the Trump tax plan is in fact a huge windfall for the rich. The Club for Growth likes it,

say no more. It's a standard issue GOP budget busting gift to the Rich.
If we take all the people out of work and put them to work that's a lot more taxes being paid by people who are currently out of work.

Then consider all the job openings when he runs illegals out. Those companies will be forced to pay American wages and when companies can't find enough workers then we can let some foreigners in. Not before.

Stop defending the establishment.

Trumps rhetoric on foreign trade is good, but if his real ideas are like the mismatch between his tax plan rhetoric and his written tax plan......it aint much good.

Trump just cuts and pastes random issues onto his agenda where he thinks there's some popular support to latch onto.

I dont know.....hes a puzzle.....its better rhetoric anyway then almost everyone but Sanders.

If we raise tariffs on Chinese goods, the Chinese will retaliate by raising tariffs on American goods imported into their country.

The next thing you know, the CEO of General Motors will kick Donald Trump in the balls.

If that is all they did, we could breath a sigh of relief. IF they sell off, oh, a cool trillion worth of T-Bills, we'd have to pay that to them; thus drying up our money supply in about 8.2 seconds. Inflation would skyrocket like an Apollo moon shot.

Erm, what? Do you even know what a T-bill is? They are short term instruments with a maximum maturation period of 6 months. So yeah.....what you're saying is bullshit.

My bad.

Treasury instruments:

"The largest portion of U.S. debt, 68 cents for every dollar or about $10 trillion, is owned by individual investors, corporations, state and local governments and, yes, even foreign governments such as China that hold Treasury bills, notes and bonds."

which they could sell soon after Trump raises tariffs
Yes it's true. Breaking bad agreements could cause some pain. If you don't pay a loanshark they might break your legs.

What should we do then?

I'm in favor of first building the wall as a national security measure. Secondly, when it is built, you issue a nationwide ID card that allows you to buy utilities, get a PO box, credit, etc.... You issue these to any and all who apply and pass an exhaustive background check. This itself will take years. Finally, as a third step, you get rid of sanctuary cities and other havens. they are by definition illegal.
As non us citizen do they continue to keep wages low?

Upon further review, it appears that the Trump tax plan is in fact a huge windfall for the rich. The Club for Growth likes it,

If we take all the people out of work and put them to work that's a lot more taxes being paid by people who are currently out of work.

Then consider all the job openings when he runs illegals out. Those companies will be forced to pay American wages and when companies can't find enough workers then we can let some foreigners in. Not before.

Trumps rhetoric on foreign trade is good, but if his real ideas are like the mismatch between his tax plan rhetoric and his written tax plan......it aint much good.

Trump just cuts and pastes random issues onto his agenda where he thinks there's some popular support to latch onto.

I dont know.....hes a puzzle.....its better rhetoric anyway then almost everyone but Sanders.
I'm either voting Sanders or trump. Anyone else would be status quo. Let's Greece this son of a bitch.

I'm either voting Sanders or trump. Anyone else would be status quo. Let's Greece this son of a bitch.

Well Im not sure what you mean by lets Greece this son of a bitch......I think that thats where were heading to if we DONT choose someone out of the mainstream.

If Bush and Clinton wind up on top....Im voting 3rd party

He won't be able to run all the illegals out.....it's a pipe dream....! And a 20 to 30 year process....to do so within the law, for so many millions.

Don't let a catchy phrase fool you!

How does this tax plan create jobs, please be specific.
If illegal employers stop employing illegals the problem goes away in a month.

Now you want my detailed tax plan? Piss off. What's your detailed plan and who's your candidate.

What do you want to do about illegals that won't take 30 years.

Don't bash my ideas, give me yours.
You are talking about two separate things, right?

1 is to remove immigrants that are illegal by forcing millions of employers not to hire them...right?
How do you enforce these employers? It's already illegal and against the law??? JAIL? Multi million dollar fine per illegal?

By law and the constitution, gvt has to prove they are an illegal, before deportation, which is a legal process in the courts that takes time and money, that we don't have in the present budget.

And if we prosecute the employer, we first need to have a court ruling on the illegal, actually being an illegal before we can penalize the employer.

In addition to this, Americans in these low paying positions will not add to the tax base, low income Americans do not pay income taxes.

2. You are discussing Trumps tax plan that you errantly believe bucks the establishment.....

First, it's the same ole same ole republican plan...created by career politicos for him. I'D LIKE you to tell me what is in this old and tired regurgitated tax plan that is going to create jobs....can you answer that....?

It's revenue neutral.....this means all it does is shift the tax burden off of some and on to others....who ends up paying more and who ends up paying less? Has this been shown? Is this Shift in taxes from one shoulder on to another's shoulder helpful for the Nation or for just the few?

What I would do, is raise tax revenues, as Bill did....giving confidence to the consumer and businessmen, that congress is going to finally address the deficit budgets and debt....AS IT DID when Bill Clinton passed his 1993 tax hike on the very top taxable quintile....

Continue pushing legislation that educates our future workers and job creation bills that bring back some good paying jobs.

Then I would begin cutting spending, concentrating on waste and duplicate programs...

2 out of 3 won't cut it, to get us out of this slump and financial distress we are in....we need all 3.

More tax revenues, reduce spending, good economy that creates taxable jobs....good paying jobs. Then we can cut taxes on everyone.
So hillary? She's still an option to me. Bernie Donald or hillary?

He talked about this during 60 minutes last night. Not sure how he will tax free trade, if he able to it may bring businesses back to the US.

Well, if he'snot talking about reinstating the tariff then hes full of shit.
Why would trump, a corporatist, and a person that has benefited greatly from current policy, change anything.

I'm in favor of first building the wall as a national security measure. Secondly, when it is built, you issue a nationwide ID card that allows you to buy utilities, get a PO box, credit, etc.... You issue these to any and all who apply and pass an exhaustive background check. This itself will take years. Finally, as a third step, you get rid of sanctuary cities and other havens. they are by definition illegal.
Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

Well Im not sure what you mean by lets Greece this son of a bitch......I think that thats where were heading to if we DONT choose someone out of the mainstream.

Dcraelin made a great case for Clinton.

The only reason you don't like Clinton is you're a Republican.

I have to admit, hillary seems untrustworthy to me. I'm not even immune to the corporate medias brainwashing. Thanks for keeping it real dcraelin. I may not love everything about the Clinton's but at least they aren't full blown Republicans.

I have to admit, hillary seems untrustworthy to me. I'm not even immune to the corporate medias brainwashing. Thanks for keeping it real dcraelin. I may not love everything about the Clinton's but at least they aren't full blown Republicans.

1) I'm not a republican 2) I made a great case for Clinton?how? because I like Sanders?

He won't be able to run all the illegals out.....it's a pipe dream....! And a 20 to 30 year process....to do so within the law, for so many millions.

Don't let a catchy phrase fool you!

How does this tax plan create jobs, please be specific.
If illegal employers stop employing illegals the problem goes away in a month.

Now you want my detailed tax plan? Piss off. What's your detailed plan and who's your candidate.

What do you want to do about illegals that won't take 30 years.

Don't bash my ideas, give me yours.

I'm not bashing your plans (I don't know what they are)--I just saw this post. But here is something I would like to ask you since you seem to think that if employers stop hiring illegals, they will somehow decide that they are going to either become citizens or leave the country.

A lot of these same employers are the ones who have ads in the paper right now for people with college degrees. There are something like 5.8 million open jobs in the US. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/jolts.pdf Despite of this; less than half of HS kids go anywhere near a college:
Enrollment.png

It is true that college degrees do not translate into the jobs that are open but lack of education is the #1 barrier as reported to the BLS.

Anyway; my question is this....

If the open jobs are not sending Americans to college in droves...why do you think the lack of jobs will force undocumented persons to leave?
Two entirely different questions that have nothing to do with each other.

Why don't unintelligent people just go become engineers?

Has nothing to do with why illegals stay. What's your point? Is it that there's nothing we can do to get rid of illegals? Then vote GOP or hillary. If you want status quo don't vote trump. At least he says he will try. When your congressman obstructs him, vote them out.

Hardly.

Illegal immigration polls at 3% usually and for good reason; it's not that big a deal.

These people do not have ant allegiance to our Country, they see money and money only in corporate profits.
Why do people think we are going to get anything different when we elect people that continue the trend... and then expect better?

Last edited:
My bad.

Treasury instruments:

"The largest portion of U.S. debt, 68 cents for every dollar or about $10 trillion, is owned by individual investors, corporations, state and local governments and, yes, even foreign governments such as China that hold Treasury bills, notes and bonds."

And???

*facepalm*

You should stick to trick-or-treating and leave the hard stuff to the grownups.

So, what you're saying is that Japan, China, the UK, Germany, France etc bought our debt out of the goodness of their heart and they can never cash in the Treasury notes they bought? Man, we should sell them another 30-50 trillion dollars worth then.

I'm not bashing your plans (I don't know what they are)--I just saw this post. But here is something I would like to ask you since you seem to think that if employers stop hiring illegals, they will somehow decide that they are going to either become citizens or leave the country.

A lot of these same employers are the ones who have ads in the paper right now for people with college degrees. There are something like 5.8 million open jobs in the US. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/jolts.pdf Despite of this; less than half of HS kids go anywhere near a college:
Enrollment.png

It is true that college degrees do not translate into the jobs that are open but lack of education is the #1 barrier as reported to the BLS.

Anyway; my question is this....

If the open jobs are not sending Americans to college in droves...why do you think the lack of jobs will force undocumented persons to leave?
Why do undocumented workers stay? Because they have jobs.

Oh and by the way, a lot of those people not going to college to get those degrees would never be able to graduate. I myself barely got through college.

But if illegal workers leave, just like when Tyson chicken was raided in the 90's for hiring illegals, the next day those same Americans will show up to apply for those jobs.

That is not the lone reason illegals stay. Thanks for the response
It is the main reason why most of them are here.

What are the other reasons? Welfare? Then don't give it to them. Instead give them a bus ticket.

Maybe. They live with relatives. They work as handymen, maids, nannies, etc.,,. Bus ticket?
Like I said, they come here to work.

We wouldn't mind so much if it was on a small scale but its not. Sure there will always be some illegals in America but 10 million? So we are basically ignoring all the factories hotels construction crews and airports who are outsourcing to 3rd party companies that knowingly hire illegals.

We may have to be politically incorrect and racially profile for a bit. In ww2 we put japs in camps we can assume someone who can't speak English is here illegally.

I could go to the laundry mat and find 10 illegals right now.

And why would you want to do that?

Damn right I want you to pay for my SS.

I paid for other people for 40+ years while I was working so it's my turn now.

And you will get your turn if your fellow co-conspirators don't kill SS so the Wall Street Thieves Guild can steal your money.

And with the attitude I see from you in messages --- yep, you're a Certified Rectum.
========

Why should you pay?

Because you're an asshole.

Enjoy paying for MY Social Security with each one of your paychecks.

Thank you very much.

You admit that you want other people to pay for you, and I'm the asshole? :lmao:

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

Well, in fairness; I never said that. The Idea of the ID card is to expose patterns. For example, if John Doe lives in Missouri and the NSA on a sweep sees that his ID# is used to rent a house in San Diego, CA but another card # that belongs to Jane Doe who lives in Montana is used to buy utilities for that address....you send an investigator by.

Another example. If John Doe lives in Missouri and the NSA on a sweep sees that his ID# is used to rent a house in San Diego, CA and the same number or the number of his wife is used to pay for utilities...you don't send an investigator by.

Other examples; If you see a number of someone who never had permanent residency in the US one day show up at a flight school in Florida and the guy was born in Yemen...perhaps you send a few investigators by.

I see what you're saying and abuse can (and will) happen. Its a given. I happen to think the positives outweigh the negatives.

1) I'm not a republican 2) I made a great case for Clinton?how? because I like Sanders?
Bill Clinton didn't do a bad job.

If that is all they did, we could breath a sigh of relief. IF they sell off, oh, a cool trillion worth of T-Bills, we'd have to pay that to them; thus drying up our money supply in about 8.2 seconds. Inflation would skyrocket like an Apollo moon shot.

Erm, what? Do you even know what a T-bill is? They are short term instruments with a maximum maturation period of 6 months. So yeah.....what you're saying is bullshit.

My bad.

Treasury instruments:

Yes it's true. Breaking bad agreements could cause some pain. If you don't pay a loanshark they might break your legs.

What should we do then?

Not sure who you're talking about. I doubt that you'll see wages appreciably raise regardless of who does the labor.

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

Well, in fairness; I never said that. The Idea of the ID card is to expose patterns. For example, if John Doe lives in Missouri and the NSA on a sweep sees that his ID# is used to rent a house in San Diego, CA but another card # that belongs to Jane Doe who lives in Montana is used to buy utilities for that address....you send an investigator by.

Another example. If John Doe lives in Missouri and the NSA on a sweep sees that his ID# is used to rent a house in San Diego, CA and the same number or the number of his wife is used to pay for utilities...you don't send an investigator by.

Other examples; If you see a number of someone who never had permanent residency in the US one day show up at a flight school in Florida and the guy was born in Yemen...perhaps you send a few investigators by.

I see what you're saying and abuse can (and will) happen. Its a given. I happen to think the positives outweigh the negatives.
They won't even do that for us. Why? Because identity theft protection is a racket.

My bad.

Treasury instruments:

What should we do then?

Not sure who you're talking about. I doubt that you'll see wages appreciably raise regardless of who does the labor.
In the 90s jobs were plentiful. Taco bell had to pay $10 hr to get anyone to work there.

Flood the market with lots of low skilled illegal low pay workers and problem solved, for employers and illegal workers, not America.

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

holy crud! you WANT the NSA to do random sweeps on us Americans?

SORRY, till my last dying breath Sealy, I wont let you institute the Gestapo.

Forum List

Back