Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

This was inevitable. They just did it earlier to pretend that they are something other than another company chasing ad dollars.

He will go to Parler .
About that . . .

Well, Good, if they keep up the only place left for President Trump will the USMB message board ;)

He would fit right in here, but all his threads would end up in the Rubber Room.
4i6Ckte.gif

It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

Trump has only himself to blame.

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.
Ignorant nonsense.

There are ample other means of communication available to Trump and conservatives – both will have no problem expressing their ignorance, fear, racism, bigotry, hate, and lies.

It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

A little late but still good.

His ugly dangerous voice is now stifled

[/QUOTE
Oh! Woe! What will the trumper do without their master's voice or feed? Please keep suicide hot line number handy for family trumpers.

parler is being told to edit conservatives or be kicked out of apple and google stores.

but i thought all the right had to do was create their own site...

It’s about time.

Well I guess since you are speaking for God's enemy, that would make sense.
Actually, most of high tech America and the entire left and MSM have turned into enemies of truth and goodness.

If Trump is your paragon of Truth and Goodness........you're already fucked.
Yes, very convincing. I dare say your level of altruistic thinking is as deep as a puddle.

parler is being told to edit conservatives or be kicked out of apple and google stores.

They will have to do something else to get out of the clutches of the democrats rules.

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a cancer to society.

Social media is a cancer on society period.

They will have to do something else to get out of the clutches of the democrats rules.

It's not the democrats rules, it's the rules of the site. They specifically have rules for not inciting violence or threatening people. I mean even USMB has rules for posting here, and they can suspend or ban anyone they want to as well. We've seen (and some have experienced) those who have had it happen to them.

You know, I kinda wonder if the reason so many GOP congress types have abandoned him is because Trump no longer has the bully platform of Twitter? Gonna be interesting to see how he handles this one. Guess there are no more late evening/early morning tweets to come from Trump while he's sitting in the bathroom (I say that, because most of his tweets were crap anyway).

Forum List

Back