Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a cancer to society.

Can't dump what I've never had. But I did enjoy telling FakeBook to stick it up their Communist ass
Sassy Irish Lass and Irish Ram. You guys related? Are you 2 Irish?

We're both Irish, perhaps related somewhere along the genealogy.

I like the Ram

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."

Can't dump what I've never had. But I did enjoy telling FakeBook to stick it up their Communist ass

I like the Ram
I wike all you gurlz here..................................Blushing

I like the Ram
I wike all you gurlz here..................................Blushing
Can you rattle off some of the girlz here. I can't pull their jeans down to find out. I'm a new schmuck.

I thought DebbieDowner was a chick. Well I guess Debbie has a dick. Debbie must be a liberal. Lol

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.

He can hold all the press conferences his little heart desires. I'm sure the press will show up.

You don't get it. Twitter is DIRECT COMMUNICATION, which allows him to contact the people without the filter of the media.

Telling reporters one thing, they'll report something else.

I guess Americans can go back to publishing pamphlets .

He can have all the press conferences he desires. They will be covered.

No, they will be MIScovered, as reporters hate the President and are seeking to destroy him. Further, if someone attacks Trump this evening, will the networks interrupt for a special broadcast so he can correct the lies?

Sleepy Joe called the President a freaking Nazi today in his speech.

IMHO, Trump should show for the inaugural to give him a piece of his mind.

I think Fox News reported today that him and his followers are responsible for about half of twitters traffic. I can't imagine they make this decision unless someone in the incoming government is willing to grant them tax dollars (I think it's called cronyism).

Wherever he goes, that platform will explode, there is no question. If he were smart, he'd get into the media business AND get funding for a social media platform.

He'd earn a billion a year.
Trump will buy CNN and it will become Conservative News Network.

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
46m

We are living Orwell’s 1984. Free-speech no longer exists in America. It died with big tech and what’s left is only there for a chosen few. This is absolute insanity.
If those who were cheated would boycott Amazon and any company that has liberal on it, they would be crushed.

Even though StarFucks is liberal, a lot of their non lib customers just want coffee.

We have the power....We need the hashtags. I'm doing my part. I'm eating my Goya beans getting to hit the couch with a My Pillow after I wash my face with a My Pillow towel.

Don't get me started on running the banks and selling all stocks on 1/21

I think Fox News reported today that him and his followers are responsible for about half of twitters traffic. I can't imagine they make this decision unless someone in the incoming government is willing to grant them tax dollars (I think it's called cronyism).

Wherever he goes, that platform will explode, there is no question. If he were smart, he'd get into the media business AND get funding for a social media platform.

He'd earn a billion a year.
Trump will buy CNN and it will become Conservative News Network.
TNN..Trump News Network.

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.

He can hold all the press conferences his little heart desires. I'm sure the press will show up.

You don't get it. Twitter is DIRECT COMMUNICATION, which allows him to contact the people without the filter of the media.

Telling reporters one thing, they'll report something else.

I guess Americans can go back to publishing pamphlets .

He can have all the press conferences he desires. They will be covered.

No, they will be MIScovered, as reporters hate the President and are seeking to destroy him. Further, if someone attacks Trump this evening, will the networks interrupt for a special broadcast so he can correct the lies?

Sleepy Joe called the President a freaking Nazi today in his speech.

IMHO, Trump should show for the inaugural to give him a piece of his mind.

Then he would have none left.

Twitter must want violence. The last two videos Trump put out condemned violence. They must really want it. BADLY.

What part of the Constitution do you not understand?

First%20Amendment%20too-XL.jpg

This explains where Democrats are and the direction Democrats demand we go as a country.

Democrats%20view%20on-L.jpg

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."View attachment 439619
Cyber Censorship must end. This seems to have crashed Parler, I hope we are not seeing the end of free speech.

You can speak all you want, as long as what you say the left agrees with.

And the sad part is, the left is too stupid to realize if it can happen to us, it can happen to THEM too.

Every Republican running for Congress in the next four years as well as for the Republican nomination for President in 2024 should make bringing anti trust lawsuits against Facebook, Google and Twitter one of their primary goals. Teddy Roosevelt proved you can take on these monopolies and beat them.

Forum List

Back