Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

It's like cutting off his hands. He will be lost.

1610149268795.png

It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

It’s about time.

Well I guess since you are speaking for God's enemy, that would make sense.
Actually, most of high tech America and the entire left and MSM have turned into enemies of truth and goodness.

If Trump is your paragon of Truth and Goodness........you're already fucked.

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a mennace to society.

you are late, looks like they already dumped you... :)
I hope Trump suggests all his supporters make a run on banks and sell all stocks. All at once. Plus any Dem company like Amazon never used again,

I never opened up a FB account or any little girl platforms.

banks and stock market are the supporters of trump...
you remember those tax cuts right...

and whats an fb?...

He might die within the next four years of depression, for being rejected the way he is and will be. Also from the stress of fighting all the legal battles coming his way before the month is over.

God works in mysterious ways.

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.

He can hold all the press conferences his little heart desires. I'm sure the press will show up.

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.
I dunno..maybe a press conference? Address the nation directly on TV?

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a mennace to society.

you are late, looks like they already dumped you... :)
I hope Trump suggests all his supporters make a run on banks and sell all stocks. All at once. Plus any Dem company like Amazon never used again,

I never opened up a FB account or any little girl platforms.

banks and stock market are the supporters of trump...
you remember those tax cuts right...

and whats an fb?...
They are?????....LOLOLOL...Facefuck Book braniac. Thanks for leaving

The president has the bully pulpit, he doesn’t need Twitter. He can issue statements at live press conferences with the attention of every network in the world, or via official press releases from the White House. After January 20 he’s not the president anymore and it’s about damn time we don’t have to hear his toxic lies and watch him attempting to incite violence from his cult via his unhinged social media addiction.

Forum List

Back