Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

Meanwhile Twatter has no problem with this:

I know who Donald Trump is, but who the hell is Reza Aslan?

Trump can get tens of thousands of his supporters to storm the Capitol Building in a coup attempt.

Reza probably could not get 5 people together to visit the neighborhood Dairy Queen.

See the difference.

parler is being told to edit conservatives or be kicked out of apple and google stores.

but i thought all the right had to do was create their own site...
They will have to do something else to get out of the clutches of the democrats rules.

It's not the democrats rules, it's the rules of the site. They specifically have rules for not inciting violence or threatening people. I mean even USMB has rules for posting here, and they can suspend or ban anyone they want to as well. We've seen (and some have experienced) those who have had it happen to them.

You know, I kinda wonder if the reason so many GOP congress types have abandoned him is because Trump no longer has the bully platform of Twitter? Gonna be interesting to see how he handles this one. Guess there are no more late evening/early morning tweets to come from Trump while he's sitting in the bathroom (I say that, because most of his tweets were crap anyway).
Twitter, Farcebook, Google, CNN ...and i can't name all of them they are democrat so they apply the rule on the conservative and there darling leftie they leave them alone.
It is happenning here often, i notice it too.

Did Twitter suspend any of the Psychocrat accounts who incited the burning of businesses and the murder of people

Why don't you show us some of those? Just enough to show you aren't doing rectal research.
Kamala Harris praised the Antifa Terrorist and the BLM murderers

Show, not claim. Surely you know the difference.
maybe you can ask an adult how to use the internet

Did Twitter suspend any of the Psychocrat accounts who incited the burning of businesses and the murder of people

Why don't you show us some of those? Just enough to show you aren't doing rectal research.

I can use it well enough to see you're talking shit.

yea, you didn't check it out because you are afraid of the truth

You made the claim, dummy. Where men live, that means you should back it up. Up to you. I don't mind you looking like a weaselly bullshitter.

You made the claim, dummy. Where men live, that means you should back it up. Up to you. I don't mind you looking like a weaselly bullshitter.
how much help do you need?

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a cancer to society.

Can't dump what I've never had. But I did enjoy telling FakeBook to stick it up their Communist ass

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.

He can hold all the press conferences his little heart desires. I'm sure the press will show up.

You don't get it. Twitter is DIRECT COMMUNICATION, which allows him to contact the people without the filter of the media.

Telling reporters one thing, they'll report something else.

I guess Americans can go back to publishing pamphlets .

The idea of silencing the President of the United States and not permitting him to communicate to the people is a disgrace.

This strategy, if not countered, will make it impossible for any conservative to get the word out and their policies out to possible supporters.

He can hold all the press conferences his little heart desires. I'm sure the press will show up.

You don't get it. Twitter is DIRECT COMMUNICATION, which allows him to contact the people without the filter of the media.

Or....

1610154135410.png

He can have all the press conferences he desires. They will be covered.

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a cancer to society.

Can't dump what I've never had. But I did enjoy telling FakeBook to stick it up their Communist ass
Sassy Irish Lass and Irish Ram. You guys related? Are you 2 Irish?

Twitwaffle will just be a left loon echo chamber.

Nobody needs that shit except left loons

It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

It’s about time.

Well I guess since you are speaking for God's enemy, that would make sense.
Actually, most of high tech America and the entire left and MSM have turned into enemies of truth and goodness.
But you consider Donald Trump to represent truth and goodness? There is a reason as to why I observed religious fundamentalist to be a
shutterstock_cracked-clay-pot-688x457.jpg

trump moved to parler

google has removed parler from the store

but hey - no one is censoring anyone ya goobs. just build your own site we kept getting told.

Forum List

Back