Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."View attachment 439619
Cyber Censorship must end. This seems to have crashed Parler, I hope we are not seeing the end of free speech.
Nobody seems to be able to log into their Parler account. I dont use either Parler or Twitter. They may just have more activity now than they're prepared for. I suspect a lot of people are leaving Twitter. Its about time. It's a leftwing cesspool

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Tech tyrants....all and every single one of them.....censoring all Patriot voices...

Mao must be proud ....

...and Beijing Biden must be very happy to be helping his communists benefactors too.

Sad days are these my friends.

1610158777812.png

I think Fox News reported today that him and his followers are responsible for about half of twitters traffic. I can't imagine they make this decision unless someone in the incoming government is willing to grant them tax dollars (I think it's called cronyism).

Wherever he goes, that platform will explode, there is no question. If he were smart, he'd get into the media business AND get funding for a social media platform.

He'd earn a billion a year.
Trump will buy CNN and it will become Conservative News Network.
wouldn't that be a "you left the castle unguarded" move.

Attachments

• 20200211_120906.jpg
    20200211_120906.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 9
From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."View attachment 439619
Cyber Censorship must end. This seems to have crashed Parler, I hope we are not seeing the end of free speech.
You still have free speech without them..
There is a concerted effort to control the narrative in this new woke society. They are controlling electronic platforms, news editorials and even the ability to get and maintain a job are at stake. I realize that speech is only protected against the government prosecution.

You still have free speech without them..
There is a concerted effort to control the narrative in this new woke society. They are controlling electronic platforms, news editorials and even the ability to get and maintain a job are at stake. I realize that speech is only protected against the government prosecution.
I dropped out of the corporate scene when they started drug testing to get a job, screw those people.

So much for free speech, journalism or objectivity.

Exactly right.^^^ :thup:

Today, I agree with Breitbart more than ever! Bless him wherever he is.

WAR :clap:

Here is the Breitbart Doctrine: "The Breitbart Doctrine is the idea that "politics is downstream from culture" and that to change politics one must first change culture."

He scared the beJesus out of the MSM. Had a 'heart attack' at 43......It is dangerous to go against the MSM in this country. Just sayin'.... They are the tyrannical rulers until We The People get off our collective asses and USE the sources we have at our fingertips to get our own news and educate ourselves.

Better do it quick too because even the search engines (such as Google) have started directing searches. Rant over, sorry.

What part of the Constitution do you not understand?

First%20Amendment%20too-XL.jpg

This explains where Democrats are and the direction Democrats demand we go as a country.

Democrats%20view%20on-L.jpg
Twitter isn’t free speech. Try again.

You're right. This is what happens when you have half-a-dozen men who control 90 percent of what we see and read on the internet.

They have carved out a convenient nitch for themselves where they claim they have a platform, but at the same time, they are private and can censor what THEY don't want us to see or hear.

"In 1996, Congress passed the Communications Decency Act, which fueled the rise of the modern internet and technology giants Facebook, Google and Twitter. That law contains a provision that has emerged as one of the nation's most hotly contested issues.

Section 230 allowed these companies to largely regulate themselves, shielding them from liability for much of the content their users post on their platforms and granting companies legal immunity for good faith efforts to remove content that violates their policies.

The key part of the provision – sometimes called the "26 words that created the internet" – reads, “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”

What that boils down to: Individual users can be sued for content they post, but generally the platforms cannot, at least not successfully."

So those companies, in your opinion, should be able to regulate themselves AND be immune from lawsuits. The best of all worlds.

This is what you believe and that is tragic, a forerunner of the downfall of America.

Democrats%20view%20on-L.jpg

parler is being told to edit conservatives or be kicked out of apple and google stores.

but i thought all the right had to do was create their own site...
WTF do you need an app for? Twitter is only slightly nicer on the Twitter app as it is on Safari or Chrome.

Would a US Messageboard app really enhance posting on this forum? Not really.

BE AFRAID. The President of the United States has lost his First Amendment right to speech. I'm feeling the leftist "unity"

Forum List

Back