Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

They're completely tone deaf, they're used to controlling the narrative, but they're losing their grasp on that because they're going way too far with it. It was going to happen eventually. It's enjoyable watching it fall apart.

Boy howdy, are they EVER losing their grasp!

And terrified!

And Jesus said unto thee.

Matthew 47:8 You're just triggered cuz he called you out for being the traitor that you are. What a dick you are hahaha.
Well you don't have to act like a dick and a traitor. You do seem triggered by Trump's message, but I think he's spot on. He must must have touched a nerve with you LOL. Just try to stay calm.

They're completely tone deaf, they're used to controlling the narrative, but they're losing their grasp on that because they're going way too far with it. It was going to happen eventually. It's enjoyable watching it fall apart.
Tone deaf? Like watching your religion slowly decline away as people leave.

If there’s anything that’s falling apart, it’s that. And I agree it’s fun to watch. :laugh:

Tone deaf? Like watching your religion slowly decline away as people leave.

If there’s anything that’s falling apart, it’s that. And I agree it’s fun to watch. :laugh:

As I said, you're here to smear and ridicule, nothing else, you're like a fly to shit, you just can't help yourself.

You think an Easter message should be politically divisive and have nothing to do with Easter. Got it. :laugh: :cuckoo:
I wonder what they really do think about his middle school-level posting like that.

It may be that such behavior is at their own behavioral level, so they think it's a real hoot 'n stuff. If they don't know how a normal, intelligent adult behaves, they won't notice anything unusual. Or maybe they're just too emotionally invested to say anything.

You can't ask, because you'll get a middle school-level response.

An Easter message that is politically divisive and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. And you see nothing wrong with it because it came from your orange messiah.

Christians are full of shit.
A statement that is politically divisive! Religion is politically divisive. Christianity is politically divisive.

God Bless Trump with victory.

It's amazing that they think we'll buy their BS about being so "tolerant" while, out of the other side of their mouths, they are hating whoever differs with their belief system.

Entertaining.

Right here.....

not a christians.jpg

Forum List

Back