Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

It's good to see he's spreading the message of the Lord. In fact, he's screaming it out to the land in all CAPS.

Question for you….did you happen to start a thread about the crypt keepers awesome Easter post?
‘Fuck that long hair dudes resurrection…LOVE YOUR LOCAL TRANNIES’

The Democrats are the party of hate. They also control a lot of what goes in our colleges at this time and pump the narrative to our young people. They're divisive hateful and selfish nature definitely affects our youth and rubs off on people considering the Christian religion.
Your orange messiah just sent out a hateful and divisive Easter message and you don't see anything wrong with it.

Yet you think you're being objective in saying that it's only the Democrats doing this? I don't think so.

You think it's 'hateful', you don't speak for anyone but yourself. :dunno:

I don't 'wonder' about anything, other than how people can be as stupid and manipulated as you apparently are. :rolleyes:
His message was political and divisive when it should have been about Christians and Jesus Christ. And you see nothing wrong with that.

Christians are full of shit.

NPR host embarrassing a white wing moron on the radio, right now.

The lying woman said the white house "completely abandoned Easter, Biden's spoosedly a catholic, blah blah blah"

The host reminded her that she uttered a bullshit lie, and that all the Easter activities at the white house occured as they do every year.

Her response? She ignored that and jumped to another boilerplate talking point.
This year all religious references to Easter were removed and the holiday referred to as Oyster Day. So, not as they do every year.

Your orange messiah just sent out a hateful and divisive Easter message and you don't see anything wrong with it.

Yet you think you're being objective in saying that it's only the Democrats doing this? I don't think so.
Pretty much the Democrats are responsible. They are the party of hate and Atheism. We all should be thanking Christians we owe them for much of our freedoms in this country.

Screenshot_20220619-064810_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220903-221337_Chrome.jpg

Pretty much the Democrats are responsible. They are the party of hate and Atheism.
Thanks for confirming that your orange messiah just sent out a hateful and divisive Easter message and you don't see anything wrong with it.

Enjoy your declining numbers.

Thanks for confirming that your orange messiah just sent out a hateful and divisive Easter message and you don't see anything wrong with it.

Enjoy your declining numbers.
I didn't confirm that. You have quite the imagination. Trump is an awesome Patriot . Did you thank a Christian for the freedoms that you enjoyed today? Or would you rather live in China where the atheists have been in charge?
Screenshot_20221011-213318_Twitter.jpg

I didn't confirm that. You have quite the imagination. Trump is an awesome Patriot . Did you thank a Christian for the freedoms that you enjoyed today? Or would you rather live in China where the atheists have been in charge?
Of course you confirmed that you don’t have a problem with Trump‘s Easter message.

I get it. You don’t care for the non-religious. Unfortunately for you, they’re growing. Very rapidly. Enjoy.

Of course you confirmed that you don’t have a problem with Trump‘s Easter message.

I get it. You don’t care for the non-religious. Unfortunately for you, they’re growing. Very rapidly. Enjoy.

Of course I don't have a problem with Trump's Easter message. You are the one with the problem, the gullible and unintelligent.

Supposedly that message of Trump's is for real? I have my doubts but then anybody seen wasting their breath on Jimmy Kimbel Kimmel has definitely lost their marbles.

The Democrats are the party of hate. They also control a lot of what goes in our colleges at this time and pump the narrative to our young people. They're divisive hateful and selfish nature definitely affects our youth and rubs off on people considering the Christian religion. Democrat support in the media helps turn away from Christianity and towards atheism. Democrats like closely related communists would outlaw religion if they could. Christianity is against their nature. There is too much moral clarity for Democrat taste.

View attachment 925858

Projection has its limits, mr maga-trash, sometimes it's a bridge too far...
1712033567747.png

Um, we've heard you the first hundred posts where you've said the same thing over and over again ad nauseum. :cuckoo: As I previously stated, you and your other rabid TDS lefties are the only ones who think it's 'hateful', and we really don't need to hear you restate it 50 million times. :rolleyes: Guess they really did teach you idiots that if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes truth, but that only works with gullible serfs such as yourself.

Forum List

Back