Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I made it about what actually happened. That is the point.

You tried to make it about you by claiming Biden spit on you. How exactly did he spit on you?

Legitimizing one group of people does not change anything for the rest of the people.
when did I say I was a christian??

face it we all know what you sick perverted fucks are doing and the wood chippers are being warned up to deal with the problem,,

Plus they wouldn't let us be violent when we needed to be.

love-not-war-vietnam.jpg

When do you think they needed to be violent? The pic shows war protesters. Should we have attacked the protesters?

You tried to make it about you by claiming Biden spit on you. How exactly did he spit on you?
Biden spit on Christians, most of whom do not accept homosexuality and other forms of sexual perversion such as cross dressing as normal and acceptable

when did I say I was a christian??

face it we all know what you sick perverted fucks are doing and the wood chippers are being warned up to deal with the problem,,

Yeah, it is a shame when we work to make America or all Americans, isn't it?

Oh, and bring your woodchipper to Atlanta. It will be amusing to watch you try and use it.

Biden spit on Christians, most of whom do not accept homosexuality and other forms of sexual perversion such as cross dressing as normal and acceptable

And they are still personally welcome to not accept homosexuality and cross dressing. But you cannot attack them. Is that so hard?

Forum List

Back