Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

And you think Biden celebrating trannies is a better Easter message? Ok doofy

View attachment 925089

Fun fact to know and tell. National Transgender day celebrated every year on.....wait for it....March 31. Every year, the same date. Easter just happened to on March 31 this year. But Natioal Transgender Day is every March 31. You people really dumb. D.U.M.B. DUMB!!!

Easter is a wonderful Christian holiday. If only we had remained the white Christian country we were founded as.

We were not founded as a white Christian nation. The US Constitution is part of the founding of this nation. And the 1st amendment makes it clear we are not a Christian nation.

We are a nation that is mostly Christian. But that is about population, not about government.

Fun fact to know and tell. National Transgender day celebrated every year on.....wait for it....March 31. Every year, the same date. Easter just happened to on March 31 this year. But Natioal Transgender Day is every March 31. You people really dumb. D.U.M.B. DUMB!!!
Completely ignores and excuses Biden using it to gaslight Christians.

And no one except you demonfaggots knows or cares to celebrate national delusional "look at me I chopped my dick off" day

We were not founded as a white Christian nation. The US Constitution is part of the founding of this nation. And the 1st amendment makes it clear we are not a Christian nation.

We are a nation that is mostly Christian. But that is about population, not about government.
We were founded by Deists and the founders were a mix of protestant, catholic and Quakers

UKDoNLb.jpg

Lying leftists with creative imagination.

Sort of.

:laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back