watermelon

1163 up, 756 down

1. Black persons favorite fruit 2. ****** bait

"Our ****** slave ran away, get the watermelon'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

urban dictionary?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL.

That's as close as TDM can ever get to sourcing her bull shit.

Her logic is even more laughable.

Since "watermelon" has an association -- AN association -- with a racist stereotype, therefore all references to watermelon in connection with a black person MUST be an example of racism. :lol:

Believe it or not, that's what passes for "logic" in the lalaliberoidal view of dishonest liberal hacks like TDM.

Urban Dictionary: watermelon

watermelon

1163 up, 756 down

1. Black persons favorite fruit 2. ****** bait

"Our ****** slave ran away, get the watermelon'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

urban dictionary?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL.

That's as close as TDM can ever get to sourcing her bull shit.

Her logic is even more laughable.

Since "watermelon" has an association -- AN association -- with a racist stereotype, therefore all references to watermelon in connection with a black person MUST be an example of racism. :lol:

Believe it or not, that's what passes for "logic" in the lalaliberoidal view of dishonest liberal hacks like TDM.

urban dictionary is WORSE then whikipedia... and she used it as a source....... :lmao:

I tell ya, the only time i have ever heard that phrase, watermallon man, was in band.......

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Pretend "intellectual superiority"? Me? Never. I'm just a regular guy. But I am someone with a healthy respect for science and technology. Enough so that I try to learn a little about them. There is so much to learn. Republicans don't bother because they already have all the answers. It's all in one book. Plus they have all those "morals". "Let him die" morals.

here you have the righties claiming watermelon is not a racially charged word.

Do you think that will win you black votes?

What is the much more comman useage of that phrase watermelon man?

You knew full well when you wrote it the connotations of that word.

YOU didnt care that it would insult 99% of black Americnas

I have provided the link three times, you delusional hack. You don't speak on behalf of 'black Americans'.... blacks, much like every other human beings, are individuals and they can speak for themselves. You insult blacks far more than I could ever do by claiming that they cannot speak for themselves and need you to create faux outrage on their behalf.

You believe black conservatives suffer from drapetomania.

Its was racist to call a black man a watermelomn man.

Your continued refusual that it has racial connotations is further proof of your racism

here you have the righties claiming watermelon is not a racially charged word.

Do you think that will win you black votes?

Watermelon CAN be a racially charged word.

You are pretending (because you are nothing but a partisan hack liar) that the ONLY use of that word is racist. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

You fool nobody.

You are a filthy lying whore. End of story.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back