TSA fails again.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So a guy sets through TSA into a passenger terminal and kills a bunch of people's. way to go TSA. This is the second mass shooting on your watch

Last edited:
baggage pickup

Nothing will ever be totally safe from all types of attacks

Second set out in the parking area

You would have to have a car, baggage and physical search well outside the airport area.

Still you have all the service vehicle and people not to mention what might be on the plane from a previous flight at a different airport

So a guy sets through TWS into a passenger terminal and kills a bunch of people's. way to go TSA. This is the second mass shooting on your watch
Wake up man! All TSA is in charge of is grabbing old ladies by the pussy!

No excuses for them here. These shootings not happening is why the TSA exists. They have failed every time. They need to go.

So a guy sets through TWS into a passenger terminal and kills a bunch of people's. way to go TSA. This is the second mass shooting on your watch
Wake up man! All TSA is in charge of is grabbing old ladies by the pussy!

Yup. Who hasn't had the TSA pat down. It's all been men who did one, but I still try and work up a chubby for them.

TSA doesn't make you any safer never did and never will .

TSA doesn't cover baggage claim, where this happened. You can pretty much guarantee that the hysterical rwnjs will make them start.

No excuses for them here. These shootings not happening is why the TSA exists. They have failed every time. They need to go.
Baggage pickup and outside the terminal........ No TSA control there, that's airport police who are not TSA. Care to try again?

TSA doesn't cover baggage claim, where this happened. You can pretty much guarantee that the hysterical rwnjs will make them start.

Airport security is th TSA's deal. What you said was like saying police aren't responsible for public safety.

Baggage pickup and outside the terminal........ No TSA control there, that's airport police who are not TSA. Care to try again?[/QUOTE

n/QUOTE]

Don't need to. Plenty of fat black chicks in blue shirts down in baggage.they failed.

There is one person to check tickets with bags at most airports

Ft lauderdale might at busy hours but on the red eye I've never seen anyone check my baggage as I leave but there is usually someone at the info desk

TSA: Thousands Standing Around.

/---- But the TSA confiscated a souvenir, one inch, single blade Swiss army knife I had on my key chain for at least 10 years. Then they confiscated a wallet tool kit that had a magnifying glass and built in metal nail file. They also did a full body scan when I forgot to remove loose change from my pocket. And they did a swab analysis because I had a 2 oz travel size of talcum powder in my shaving kit. The last flight they assigned me TSA PreCheck and I breezed right through. The X ray inspector had her back turned away from the monitor while she was yapping it up with another TSA inspector. My carry on sailed right past her..

Baggage pickup and outside the terminal........ No TSA control there, that's airport police who are not TSA. Care to try again?[/QUOTE

n/QUOTE]

Don't need to. Plenty of fat black chicks in blue shirts down in baggage.they failed.
They did? How?

n/QUOTE]

They did? How?

A shooting happened right infront of them....Again... TSA has been busted in many theft rings, a few have been busted for rape, but none have prevented one crime or stoped one jihadi. TSA was nothing but a cash cow for Michal Chertoff and the Boosh clan. They are useless and need to got. Leave the pussy grabbing to trump.

n/QUOTE]

They did? How?

A shooting happened right infront of them....Again... TSA has been busted in many theft rings, a few have been busted for rape, but none have prevented one crime or stoped one jihadi. TSA was nothing but a cash cow for Michal Chertoff and the Boosh clan. They are useless and need to got. Leave the pussy grabbing to trump.
So, it happened right in front of them....... Uummmmmm, last time I checked TSA checkpoints are typically no where near baggage pickup so care to explain that one? :dunno:

some airport make family wait outside, Ft Lauderdale let them in the baggage area, at least during off hours for red eye flights to help the person they are meeting with their bags. Not a lot of handlers to drag and carry bags at that hours for people like me.

I try to stay away from airports during rush hours if possible.

Security/police outside do make sure cars don't stop or park on the curb

Security is mostly to keep bombs and knives etc from getting on the planes for hijackings.

For children flying alone, handicapped and elderly you see people come and go to get them at least to a point where they can be handed over to airport or flight staff. You can't keep all non passengers totally out.

Hours to get through the airport and on board is prohibitive enough already. For people in pain it is torture and then a long flight to your destination. and more security to get out...........might as well just shoot me

Forum List

Back