Tucker: How does Maxine Waters afford a $4.3 Million Mansion on 40 years of government work?

Do liberals agree that members of Congress should have their own special rules?
Try saying that in the House chamber with a sleeveless dress...

Do you think members of Congress should not be subject to insider trading laws?
If you run with the big boys it's gonna happen, whether it's illegal or not...

So you do not think members of Congress should be required to follow the same laws their constituents must follow.

That's interesting. I think the peoples' representatives should have to follow the same laws as the people they are representing.

So you do not think members of Congress should be required to follow the same laws their constituents must follow.

That's interesting. I think the peoples' representatives should have to follow the same laws as the people they are representing.
They should follow the law of the underclass, there is different laws for the richer affluence class..

They should follow the law of the underclass, there is different laws for the richer affluence class..

Why can't you answer a very simple question?

Should members of Congress have their own special sets of laws that are different than people who are not in Congress?

Should members of Congress have their own special sets of laws that are different than people who are not in Congress.
I said no, what part of no did you not understand?

G.

Should members of Congress have their own special sets of laws that are different than people who are not in Congress.
I said no, what part of no did you not understand?

Lots of it. You were talking in bullshit circles.

See, Libs and Cons can agee that Congress is corrupt.

Trump lost 23 MILLION DOLLARS because of his Trump University con game and you think the OP has a good case?

Goddam you people are retarded.

Trump lost 23 MILLION DOLLARS because of his Trump University con game and you think the OP has a good case?

It's different for him though..

It's simpler than that.

Conservatives SUPPORT criminal enterprises like the Trump University con because in their perverted view of the world they see that is savvy free enterprise. They see a billionaire like Trump scamming hardworking Americans out their savings as a great example of how the free market should work.

I am sure she has never done anything the least bit unethical, right?

Like demanding POTUS be impeached for nothing.

Maybe they should impeach Maxine!

You understand that being a member of Congress is practically a license to steal, don't you? For one thing, Congress isn't subject to insider trading laws. A congressman can sit on a committee that has control over telecommunications policy and learn something through testimony that could earn him a lot of money if he sells stock short in a certain internet provider based on that information. You and I would be prosecuted for doing so, but a member of Congress is free to do what he likes.

Aren't you Canadian?

I am sure she has never done anything the least bit unethical, right?

Like demanding POTUS be impeached for nothing.

Maybe they should impeach Maxine!

Not until we help her get the Democratic Party nomination for 2020! We want her to run for Prez!

Run Maxine!!! Run!!!

It's simpler than that.

Conservatives SUPPORT criminal enterprises like the Trump University con because in their perverted view of the world they see that is savvy free enterprise. They see a billionaire like Trump scamming hardworking Americans out their savings as a great example of how the free market should work.

Really? Want to discuss such Democratic Party luminaries like the Clintons, James Johnson as head of Fannie Mae, Barney Frank, and a few dozen others that are all about protecting Goldman Sachs, AIG, and a dozen other 'too big to fail' crime syndicates, that also have such wonderful 'progressive organizations' like ACORN on their graft payrolls?

It's simpler than that.

Really? Want to discuss such Democratic Party luminaries like the Clintons, James Johnson as head of Fannie Mae, Barney Frank, and a few dozen others that are all about protecting Goldman Sachs, AIG, and a dozen other 'too big to fail' crime syndicates, that also have such wonderful 'progressive organizations' like ACORN on their graft payrolls?

I want to hear you condemn Trump's criminal enterprise called Trump University, or tacitly endorse it.

Take your pick.

It's simpler than that.

I want to hear you condemn Trump's criminal enterprise called Trump University, or tacitly endorse it.

Take your pick.

Yes, you don't want to discuss who got the whole shit train rolling that caused people to lose their savings. lol @ 'Trump University'. You trying to sell that as causing anywhere near the problems your Democratic insiders caused???? Seriously???? lol

Don't you want to discuss all the 'community organizers' who lined up behind James Johnson, took his money, and lobbied hard against any restrictions on his management, despite his being long time 'best buddies' with the Countrywide founder and gave him illegal discounts in order to get him to only do business with Fannie Mae and avoid Freddy Mac?

Why would a 4 million dollar home be out of reach for her? btw she bought it in 2006 for 2 million,

with her HUSBAND, who also makes money lol.

It's simpler than that.

Take your pick.

Yes, you don't want to discuss who got the whole shit train rolling that caused people to lose their savings. lol @ 'Trump University'. You trying to sell that as causing anywhere near the problems your Democratic insiders caused???? Seriously???? lol

because your story is horseshit and my story is the truth.

Forum List

Back