Tulsa shooting of unarmed black shows why lady cops are a bad idea.

Video shows she just gunned him down for no reason. She was scared. Women are so small and weak they know they have no chance against a man and so they use guns or tasers in a situation where a man could simply walk up and cuff the guy.
Humph. What a tragedy. Guess I'll take out my trash and go to the store and get a gallon of milk.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa exactly. hehheh

case closed...we can all move along now.
Really. I got shit to do.

Video shows she just gunned him down for no reason. She was scared. Women are so small and weak they know they have no chance against a man and so they use guns or tasers in a situation where a man could simply walk up and cuff the guy.

Of course, this one's about women and has nothing to do with this trend in the police murdering unarmed black folk in the streets of america.

Police engaged in justified homicide is not murder....murder is a legal term....and very rarely in any of these shootings of negroes is that ever proven in a court of law...which it must be to be considered murder...thus again...we see a liberal displaying his lack of knowledge of the laws of this land....which is a vital ingredient in all those rumors that stir up mob action and the loss of not only much property but innocent lives as well...anyone who engages in this sort of propaganda has blood on their hands....yet they want to point their finger at a policeman and holler ...killer...when is just doing his job in a manner that will allow him to go home to his family at quitting time.

What we see is a group of anxious scared folk who lack the nads to live in an open and free society, yearning for a police state; folks who typically rail against big govt but never miss an opportunity to show support for law enforcement - the govt - to murder fellow citizens in the street, often unarmed and noncombative. And if you question anything the govt does, you are banished to “liberal”dom. What we see is a group of swallower-follwers uncomfortable with anyone who questions the govt line.

There was another instance in the NE Okie area where a part time 70 year old man, that was a deputy reserve officer, pulled his weapon and killed a perp..He was prosecuted and will most likely lose all possession after civil lawsuits are finished...

But he did get to do the one thing in life that he always wanted to do. Kill a nigga.

heh heh....sounds like you might be projecting....I mean when one considers all the Native Americans dat have been kilt by cwazy ass jiggers....no one can blame ya.

Yet another baseless assumption! What is it with you buttheads anyway?

There was another instance in the NE Okie area where a part time 70 year old man, that was a deputy reserve officer, pulled his weapon and killed a perp..He was prosecuted and will most likely lose all possession after civil lawsuits are finished...

But he did get to do the one thing in life that he always wanted to do. Kill a nigga.

heh heh....sounds like you might be projecting....I mean when one considers all the Native Americans dat have been kilt by cwazy ass jiggers....no one can blame ya.

hehheh Dey go on and on about untrained cops, killer cops, murdering cops etc.etc. and so on and so forth but when called out on it...they have very little or no evidence of it....now mistakes do happen and there are some bad cops...but none of these cases that have generated so much publicity in the last few years demonstrate any of what they claim....I challenge any of these on here that want to accuse cops of going out to hunt for negroes to kill to present some evidence...making baseless accusations will not help your agenda at all.

Of course, this one's about women and has nothing to do with this trend in the police murdering unarmed black folk in the streets of america.

Oh Fenton, get over the damn victim thing.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

Again i ask - How do the cops know if the guy is armed or not?
apparently they just shoot them and then find out.....

Anyone that knows much about cops out west is that they do still have that cowboy mentality of shoot first and ax questions later...can you blame them...wid all dese jiggas on da warpath?
yea i can blame them....some of their shootings were pretty pathetic and shows that we have some pretty pathetic cops out there or a lot of poorly trained ones.....bottom line there are lots of cops out there who should not be cops....
The higher percentage is that we have pretty pathetic people in our society who expect cops to make split second decisions correctly every time when their life is on the line.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person

I believe Death Angel got it right. As for me, meh. Our cops do a magnificent job. 9999.9999% of the time some asshole is shot is because they do not comply and the cop can't,and should not be expected to, allow perp to fire on them first.

hehheh Dey go on and on about untrained cops, killer cops, murdering cops etc.etc. and so on and so forth but when called out on it...they have very little or no evidence of it....now mistakes do happen and there are some bad cops...but none of these cases that have generated so much publicity in the last few years demonstrate any of what they claim....I challenge any of these on here that want to accuse cops of going out to hunt for negroes to kill to present some evidence...making baseless accusations will not help your agenda at all.

The idiot I mentioned was an insurance agent pretending to be a cop.

From the pics i've seen of this lady cop she really looks like a shrimp. That's just asking for trouble.

From the pics i've seen of this lady cop she really looks like a shrimp. That's just asking for trouble.

Well...I will defend her actions in this case...but personally I think women should be kept at home...barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

One of the worst mistakes we ever made was giving them the right to vote.

Think of all the jobs that would be available for men if women were kept at home...not saying they have to wear a veil but they should be kept at home until they marry and then they should be content with being a houskeeper for their husband and minding the children.

That is one way to get our society back on track.

Again i ask - How do the cops know if the guy is armed or not?
apparently they just shoot them and then find out.....

Anyone that knows much about cops out west is that they do still have that cowboy mentality of shoot first and ax questions later...can you blame them...wid all dese jiggas on da warpath?
yea i can blame them....some of their shootings were pretty pathetic and shows that we have some pretty pathetic cops out there or a lot of poorly trained ones.....bottom line there are lots of cops out there who should not be cops....
The higher percentage is that we have pretty pathetic people in our society who expect cops to make split second decisions correctly every time when their life is on the line.

I believe Death Angel got it right. As for me, meh. Our cops do a magnificent job. 9999.9999% of the time some asshole is shot is because they do not comply and the cop can't,and should not be expected to, allow perp to fire on them first.

This "perp" was unarmed. Again.

Well...I will defend her actions in this case...but personally I think women should be kept at home...barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

Think of all the jobs that would be available for men if women were kept at home...not saying they have to wear a veil but they should be kept at home until they marry and then they should be content with being a houskeeper for their husband and minding the children.

Anyone who can defend this action or hold your views on women isn't really interested in getting anything "back on track", unless by that you mean back to the 1950s.

Best of luck with that.

I agree, but if they have to let them be cops....can they at least be body building women that shoot up steroids or something?

I agree, but if they have to let them be cops....can they at least be body building women that shoot up steroids or something?

Any cop no matter his physical ability that tries to wrestle with a 250lb black or white man on pcp is going to be sorry...anyhow...cops should never have to get physical...that is just opening up the possibility the perp will steal their weapon and shoot the cop with his own gun....cuffing someone that wants to kill you can be very hazardous...If I were a cop i would throw the cuffs to the perp whilst holding my weapon on him and tell him to cuff himself....but in these times I would never be a cop...their own are turning on them..no one has their backs. Anyone desperate enough now to be a cop should avoid going into black areas....let them police themselves.

There really needs to be some new technology available to cops aka....a little hand grenade like thing that you throw at a perp and it goes off and engulfs him in some sticky substance essentially tying him up....so all you inventors get busy...I am sure there would be a huge market for dat. hehheh

And that is fine if he is guilty of shooting an unarmed man.

You're stupid. How do the cops know if the guy is armed or not?

That's the point. They shouldn't be shooting over an imagined threat.

It is not a question of imagination....it is a question of a 'reasonable belief your life is in danger' a small woman confronting a big ass niggah high on pcp ignoring her orders and headed towards his car and refuses to stop despite all instructions from a officer of the court must be deemed very suspicious as well as a potential threat...thus most juries would never question that said officer had a reasonable belief dat da negroid was placing her life and others in danger...even if he did not have a gun...if he had been able to get in his car and take off...very likely he would have causes a crash or run over some innocent pedestrian...he was a potential threat as well as a reasonable threat to the officer and society as well....the officer made the right decision...I gurantee this will never go to trial...possibly to a grand jury who will shoot it down.

One other thing....anyone who has two arms is not armless.....how many people have been beaten to death, how many criminals have a weapon hidden even though they have their hands raised...just waiting for an opportunity to snatch their gun or knife out? Look at trayvon ...just a teen...but he came close to beating George Zimmerman to death. etc.etc. so on and so forth....the liberal narrative just does not wash...period. case closed. over and out. hehheh

No need to reply...all that needs to be said has been said...time to close this out.

ill call my buddy Doctor Who and see if he can give you a lift back to 1830 or there abouts.....you might be happier back then.....

ill call my buddy Doctor Who and see if he can give you a lift back to 1830 or there abouts.....you might be happier back then.....

Our ancestors were much wiser than we.

Our ancestors were much wiser than we.
it depends on what you are talking about......some things they were not....

Forum List

Back