Tulsa shooting of unarmed black shows why lady cops are a bad idea.

From the pics i've seen of this lady cop she really looks like a shrimp. That's just asking for trouble.

Well...I will defend her actions in this case...but personally I think women should be kept at home...barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

One of the worst mistakes we ever made was giving them the right to vote.

Think of all the jobs that would be available for men if women were kept at home...not saying they have to wear a veil but they should be kept at home until they marry and then they should be content with being a houskeeper for their husband and minding the children.

That is one way to get our society back on track.
ill call my buddy Doctor Who and see if he can give you a lift back to 1830 or there abouts.....you might be happier back then.....

Our ancestors were much wiser than we.
it depends on what you are talking about......some things they were not....

Scientific proof that people are getting dumber...............

Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker

Again i ask - How do the cops know if the guy is armed or not?
apparently they just shoot them and then find out.....

Anyone that knows much about cops out west is that they do still have that cowboy mentality of shoot first and ax questions later...can you blame them...wid all dese jiggas on da warpath?
yea i can blame them....some of their shootings were pretty pathetic and shows that we have some pretty pathetic cops out there or a lot of poorly trained ones.....bottom line there are lots of cops out there who should not be cops....
The higher percentage is that we have pretty pathetic people in our society who expect cops to make split second decisions correctly every time when their life is on the line.
Of course, this one's about women and has nothing to do with this trend in the police murdering unarmed black folk in the streets of america.

Oh Fenton, get over the damn victim thing.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
I believe Death Angel got it right. As for me, meh. Our cops do a magnificent job. 9999.9999% of the time some asshole is shot is because they do not comply and the cop can't,and should not be expected to, allow perp to fire on them first.

This "perp" was unarmed. Again.
He did not comply to commands and reached into his vehicle.fuck him.

From the pics i've seen of this lady cop she really looks like a shrimp. That's just asking for trouble.

Well...I will defend her actions in this case...but personally I think women should be kept at home...barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

One of the worst mistakes we ever made was giving them the right to vote.

Think of all the jobs that would be available for men if women were kept at home...not saying they have to wear a veil but they should be kept at home until they marry and then they should be content with being a houskeeper for their husband and minding the children.

That is one way to get our society back on track.
ill call my buddy Doctor Who and see if he can give you a lift back to 1830 or there abouts.....you might be happier back then.....

Our ancestors were much wiser than we.
it depends on what you are talking about......some things they were not....

Scientific proof that people are getting dumber...............

Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker
and yet they keep on inventing and improving things in spite of all that....like i said,it depends on what you are talking about,if you mean socially i will agree but scientifically?.....i dont think so....

Forum List

Back