Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

She polled at less than one percent and is resigning.

Why give her visibility?

Why give visibility to speakers nobody had ever heard of?

Because you give visibility to speakers who will help you
Yeah... Tulsi would have grabbed some of the people in the middle. I agree.

I'm voting for Trump... I've made absolutely no secret about that... But I'm also telling you that Tulsi and Yang had a good chance at my vote. What is it about their platforms you don't like? Obviously the DNC didn't like it.

But if YOU support what they were putting out there... Wouldn't you rather have one of them than Trump?

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

This is how they treat probably the best candidate they had.............LOL

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.
Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.
The D Party is trying to purge itself of progressives. The party is doing it’s best imitation of the R Party. After all Joe is more conservative than Don, but libs and cons are unaware.
It's not purging itself of progressives....The nutbars infesting the party are the natural end product of the progressive mindset.
Yes it is. Picking Biden is all the proof you need. Old man conservative senile white dude. This after picking Her and Ears, all non-progressives and totally corporatist warmongers.

They purged Bernie, Tulsi, AOC, etc.

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.
Time to change parties. Republican Tulsi Gabbard, yes it has a nice ring to it.

It's very telling that, not only a far rightwing political rag, writes up on her, but fellow travelers in the far right fringe of USMB bitching, wailing and bemoaning the absence of Tulsi Gabbard.

Very telling indeed.

Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.
The D Party is trying to purge itself of progressives. The party is doing it’s best imitation of the R Party. After all Joe is more conservative than Don, but libs and cons are unaware.
It's not purging itself of progressives....The nutbars infesting the party are the natural end product of the progressive mindset.
Yes it is. Picking Biden is all the proof you need. Old man conservative senile white dude. This after picking Her and Ears, all non-progressives and totally corporatist warmongers.

They purged Bernie, Tulsi, AOC, etc.
Um, I don't know how to break this to you...But progressives have always been corporatists and warmongers.

Biden is a sock puppet....Bernie and AOC are being pushed aside because they're too up front about who they are and what they represent.....But make no mistake about it, the party is full-on progressive

It's very telling that, not only a far rightwing political rag, writes up on her, but fellow travelers in the far right fringe of USMB bitching, wailing and bemoaning the absence of Tulsi Gabbard.

Very telling indeed.
The irony is almost as delicious as moonbats like you shoving your heads up the asses of the Bushbot neocons, via their asinine Lincoln Project.

Very telling indeed.
She is anti establishment.............it is very noticeable...............guess you serve the career politicians serving themselves.

The irony is almost as delicious as moonbats like you shoving your heads up the asses of the Bushbot neocons, via their asinine Lincoln Project.
You, are a FOOL, as usual, wrong as two left feet.

The Lincoln Project works well for the Democratic Establishment, at this time, because it's hacking away at the Bastard-in-Chief.

However, nobody on the left trusts those sons-of-bitches any farther than they can throw them.

Don't you get tired of posting stupid stuff all the time?

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP

She is anti establishment.............it is very noticeable...............guess you serve the career politicians serving themselves.
I posted a thread about a true Anti-Establishment leftist and it was met w/mockery and trolling by the likes of rightwing nutjobs like you.

You're not a fan of anti-establishment, you're a fan of anything rightwing, or perceived rightwing. So go blow it out your ass.

The party of the "Big Tent" isn't so much any more.

Its really stupid to tell people you need to win to go away but the Dems are really good at that.

You, are a FOOL, as usual, wrong as two left feet.

The Lincoln Project works well for the Democratic EStablishment because it's hacking away at the Bastard-in-Chief.

However, nobody on the left trusts those sons-of-bitches any farther than they can throw them.

Don't you get tired of posting stupid stuff all the time?

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP
Your side fucked up on it's choice............and you know it............only decent candidate you had was snubbed and attacked.

Which is why you need deodorant these days for the MAIL IN VIRUS VOTE.........you know people have turned against you...............and you have done this to yourselves.

I posted a thread about a true Anti-Establishment leftist and it was met w/mockery and trolling by the likes of rightwing nutjobs like you.

You're not a fan of anti-establishment, you're a fan of anything rightwing, or perceived rightwing. So go blow it out your ass.
I'll take it under advisement ........NOT

AOC is a lunatic..............not a anti establishment........your pick is a waitress who wants all fossil fuels gone..........LMAO....

reminds me of a saying.............I like to hit myself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

Your side fucked up on it's choice............and you know it............only decent candidate you had was snubbed and attacked.

Which is why you need deodorant these days for the MAIL IN VIRUS VOTE.........you know people have turned against you...............and you have done this to yourselves.
Riiiiiiiiiight, this is why Trump and his Republicans are doing their best to SUPPRESS the vote, because "people have turned against [the Democrats]"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

17032231.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Right, this is why Trump and his Republicans are doing their best to SUPRESS the vote, because "people have turned against [the Democrats]"

17032231.jpg
You guys have no problem with BURN LOOT MURDER.......but if you have to go out to vote you might get sick.........

Who buys your BS snake oil...........LOL

Right, this is why Trump and his Republicans are doing their best to SUPRESS the vote, because "people have turned against [the Democrats]"

17032231.jpg
You guys have no problem with BURN LOOT MURDER.......but if you have to go out to vote you might get sick.........

You have been shown that white supremacists have been doing the BURN LOOT MURDER. There is no excuse for suppressing votes.

17032231.jpg

You have been shown that white supremacists have been doing the BURN LOOT MURDER. There is no excuse for suppressing votes.
Who is stopping you from going to the polls and vote..........yawn......the black panthers change sides or something......

LOL

Very telling indeed.
Many years ago when I was a lot younger a black guy my age said to me..."All I want is my space". It took a couple of years for me to realize that he wanted his area to survive and live with dignity. And no one messing with him. He was right. There are people who interfere with others. You are a part of that with Progs. There are people on both sides who are not good people. But one party seems to want to control everyone much more then the other does. The party uses social justice and pushes wrongs with much of it fabricated as to seriousness. During the same time period of years, we all have lost unalienable rights while social justice rights gains have been used to blur those losses. In the end the new state we are building, will not be that nice. But the ghettos will be clean, or else.

Forum List

Back