Turns Out To Be A Medical Problem

I already knew the kind of things you read. It is clear you seek confirmation of your biases rather than understanding. If the title is a foregone conclusion it is rarely necessary to actually read the thing.

"I already knew the kind of things you read..."

Gee.....a Liberal who's afraid to learn.

Who'd a thunk it?
It's not that I'm afraid to learn I just know trash when I see it. Whoever said you can't judge a book by it's cover never encountered the "scholarly" political screeds of the American right.

"Trash"???

Three brilliant, well documented, scholarly tomes.

Please.....just slither away.
You rejected the basis for western political thought for some shit that was formulated especially to change your mind about nothing. The left has no shortage of stuff like that and I don't read it either. If a political work does not challenge your beliefs it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

We've agreed that your indoctrination is indelible.
Please just do what snakes are meant to do....slither away on your belly.
You're the one that seems bound by indoctrination into an incredibly narrow set of acceptable reading material.

10. Seems that when you can never be happy, never perceive how good the nation is, you’ll leap to any sorts of alterations….no matter how insane.

Liberals sure don't believe in Fleetwood Mac’s advice about tomorrow.

If they did, Ocasio-Cortez would simply be laughed out of Congress.

Why?

What are chances of her Green New Deal being successful, or even accomplishable?

The Ocasio-Cortez/Democrat Party “Green New Deal.”

a. Every industrial and residential building is to be retro-fitted with every techological advance available

b. Elimination of all greenhouse gases

c. A committee will be formed that would have a mandate to push union membership

d. The committee would form a national jobs force to move all workers into green jobs

e. A guaranteed living wage and a universal income

f. Medicare for all

g. The federal government would take over and regulate and unionize all industries

Oh…..and this: “All Latinos have a race-based right to migrate to the United States, Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday.”

The term is “Anhedonia.”

“People who experience anhedonia … a decreased ability to feel pleasure. It’s a core symptom of major depressive disorder, but it can also be a symptom of other mental health disorders.” Some people who experience anhedonia don’t have a mental disorder.” Anhedonia: Symptoms, Treatment, and More

LOL you're doing it again. If you are actually interested in understanding liberals you first have to accept that you may be wrong about some things. What you are doing is not science, you are trying to support a foregone conclusion.

I provided a linked, sourced, documented post eviscerating yours.

Now.....would you mind providing two or three of the books that have infused your political outlook?
I just said that for giggles....we know Liberals don't read books.....

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

Be sure to ask me to provide same......
I've read thousands of books most of them were just a listing of other people's ideas. All of them had something to say but none of them individually were a main basis for my political views except perhaps the bible. Information is all you will ever get from a book but Wisdom comes from experience and the willingness to patently listen. On that point few books are of any assistance.

Yea, comic books don't really count.

He didn't get to the comic books.....

...we're talkin' Bazooka bubble gum comics.

Technically, would those be books?

LOL you're doing it again. If you are actually interested in understanding liberals you first have to accept that you may be wrong about some things. What you are doing is not science, you are trying to support a foregone conclusion.

I provided a linked, sourced, documented post eviscerating yours.

Now.....would you mind providing two or three of the books that have infused your political outlook?
I just said that for giggles....we know Liberals don't read books.....

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

Be sure to ask me to provide same......
I've read thousands of books most of them were just a listing of other people's ideas. All of them had something to say but none of them individually were a main basis for my political views except perhaps the bible. Information is all you will ever get from a book but Wisdom comes from experience and the willingness to patently listen. On that point few books are of any assistance.

Yea, comic books don't really count.

He didn't get to the comic books.....

...we're talkin' Bazooka bubble gum comics.

Technically, would those be books?

Wrappers.

Forum List

Back