Turtle head is Trump's attack dog?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump threatened the Democrats that if they run investigations on him he would sic the GOP Senate on them.

I wonder if Mitch know that the President controls the US Senate?

Trump threatened the Democrats that if they run investigations on him he would sic the GOP Senate on them.

Trump’s worst nightmare came true. His entire life from when he was a baby if he was told “no,” he could have the nanny or executive or whoever fired. He cannot do that to the House of Reps, and he is entering panic mode.

Quote from the range POS: "If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!"

Wait, you're saying Trump needs an attack dog?

Uh Trump is his own attack dog.

As for the senate, yeah, lets investigate. Lets start with the rape claims on Kavanaugh and who leaked Ford's name. People need to go to jail for that..

And you guys can investigate tax returns and Russia......which will produce nothing......

Trump’s worst nightmare came true. His entire life from when he was a baby if he was told “no,” he could have the nanny or executive or whoever fired. He cannot do that to the House of Reps, and he is entering panic mode.
I love this stuff. so what are you expecting to find?

How much money he has tied up in Russia? A lie in his financial disclosure statement? How much he has profited from being POTUS?

T

He can't. The Senate can.

How much money he has tied up in Russia? A lie in his financial disclosure statement? How much he has profited from being POTUS?

T

You think the IRS wouldn't have spotted a lie in his financial disclosure statement??

He did business with Russia so his companies have money tied up there. Nothing illegal there.

You can bet he gets audited every year. if there was anything to find the IRS would have already found it.

The Senate cannot stop House investigations :itsok:

Meanwhile, the House WILL kill any bigoted, white nationalist legislation Trump tries to pass.

T
Well the Clintons and Obamas made a pile of money being POTUS...so I'm not sure what you mean. He was already rich.
What lie? You're just hoping they find something because you don't like the result of 2016? I know that's what it is

But you can look and you're not going to find anything that will make a difference...and who cares how much money he has in Russia?

Meanwhile, the House WILL kill any bigoted, white nationalist legislation Trump tries to pass.
No shit

The Senate can have their own investigations......and the dems have much more to hide than Trump does......I cant wait to see it all come out.

And what white nationalist legislation are you talking about? Did I miss something? Is the race care the only thing you have?

They can initiate investigations into House members.

All this talk of Kumbaya is simply to position the Democrats as obstructionist for the 2020 elections.

The House Republicans will see to it that Pelosi is steering that ship.

No shit

The Senate can have their own investigations......and the dems have much more to hide than Trump does......I cant wait to see it all come out.

And what white nationalist legislation are you talking about? Did I miss something? Is the race care the only thing you have?
2 years in and your Senate AND House haven’t investigated jack shit because they have nothing to investigate. The delusions in your tiny brain are not real.

No shit

2 years in and your Senate AND House haven’t investigated jack shit because they have nothing to investigate. The delusions in your tiny brain are not real.
you have a fucking special counsel.....what do you want?
He's given a rectal exam to everyone around Trump, flipped a few, but there is still nothing there.
You need to learn to be objective and rational. Innocent people shouldn't get convicted just because you don't like their politics (Ascelpius said he was fine with an innocent man being framed)

And what is white nationalist legislation?

No shit

you have a fucking special counsel.....what do you want?
He's given a rectal exam to everyone around Trump, flipped a few, but there is still nothing there.
You need to learn to be objective and rational. Innocent people shouldn't get convicted just because you don't like their politics (Ascelpius said he was fine with an innocent man being framed)

And what is white nationalist legislation?
I like how you say “nothing there” because Trump’s army of lawyers have spent 2 years stalling and blocking testimony. Mueller’s not done, despite the multiple indictments against people directly involved with your dotard that he’s secured.

Forum List

Back