Two Examples of Why Trumps Wall Can Work, Be Built Quickly and Cheaply

...most on the left have no knowledge of history. Their history begins with Marx and end with Obama.

That was your generation.

Now history begins with color television and ends with Deadpool.

Knew a guy who seriously thought that the term BC, as in Rome was sacked in 250 BC, meant 'Before Color' as in color TV.

Dont laugh, seriously he thought that.
The great Walter Williams has a column this week on this subject...

The American Council of Trustees and Alumni publishes occasional reports on what college students know. Nearly 10 percent of the college graduates surveyed thought Judith Sheindlin, TV’s “Judge Judy,” is a member of the U.S. Supreme Court. Less than 20 percent of the college graduates knew the effect of the Emancipation Proclamation. More than a quarter of the college graduates did not know Franklin D. Roosevelt was president during World War II; one-third did not know he was the president who spearheaded the New Deal. But it is a little mystery why so many college students are illiterate, innumerate and resistant to understanding. Let’s look at it.
Campus Lunacy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Sadly...this deterioration in educational standards has gone on a long time and yet nothing is done. The Left, which controls education from pre-K to Ph. D, apparently has no problem with it.

That is so that the American public wont realize what is hitting them as they export all of our jobs, nationalize our savings and take away our guns.

Then there was that chap who thought that rape victims couldnt get pregnant.

That is not what he said, and what he said is correct; rapes rarely result in pregnancies.

If you understood reproductive biology instead of the smell of your toe cheese you would grasp the point, so I am not wasting my time assplaining it to you , doofus.
Idaho senator says rape victims CAN'T get pregnant
'Now, I'm of the understanding that in many cases of rape, it does not involve any pregnancy because of the trauma of the incident,' Nielsen said, adding: 'That may be true with incest a little bit.'
When he was later challenged on the comment and its lack of scientific basis, Rep Nielsen said he stood by it.
'That's information that I've had through the years. Whether it's totally accurate or not, I don't know,' the Spokesman Review reported.
'I read a lot of information. I have read it several times.
'Being a father of five girls, I've explored this a lot.'

How did he manage to conceive ?

Couple more here.
MO-ronic

Last edited:
You forgot to mention that they ( immigrants ) are still getting through even after the wall went up.
It is in the article, lame ass. The numbers coming through have been reduced to merely hundreds, down from thousands.

If only all liberals were as stupid as you.

You should have mentioned it dumass

I cant post the entire article, dumb ass.

That they still get through makes you look like an idiot pimp for trump.

You forgot to mention that they ( immigrants ) are still getting through even after the wall went up.
It is in the article, lame ass. The numbers coming through have been reduced to merely hundreds, down from thousands.

So cutting illegal border crossings by say eighty percent isnt a success story?
You couple strong border control with the end of all services and employment and they'll go home.

Lol, are you competing for Stupid Ass Liberal of the Millenia or what?

All barriers only reduce traffic, they never completely 100% stop it. These are merely obstacles, and yet most people would think that reducing illegal immigration by 99% is a good thing.

But of course liberals who need illegal votes do not.

'Now, I'm of the understanding that in many cases of rape, it does not involve any pregnancy because of the trauma of the incident,' Nielsen said, adding: 'That may be true with incest a little bit.'
When he was later challenged on the comment and its lack of scientific basis, Rep Nielsen said he stood by it.
'That's information that I've had through the years. Whether it's totally accurate or not, I don't know,' the Spokesman Review reported.

Couple more here.
MO-ronic

ROFLMAO

IS English your first language?

The guy said, "I'm of the understanding that in many cases of rape, it does not involve any pregnancy ..."

So obviously he is not saying that rape never results in pregnancy, moron.

Good Gawd, learn to read sometime, dude.

Couple more here.
MO-ronic

ROFLMAO

IS English your first language?

The guy said, "I'm of the understanding that in many cases of rape, it does not involve any pregnancy ..."

So obviously he is not saying that rape never results in pregnancy, moron.

Good Gawd, learn to read sometime, dude.

He went on to say:

"because of the trauma of the incident,'

How does that work then ?

You couple strong border control with the end of all services and employment and they'll go home.

We already did all that and still they came and the reason why is out of your control. Employers lure them up here and until they stop doing that, no fence will be tall enough to stop them.

Stopping he employers will amount to a much better fence than any wall no matter the height.

We already did all that and still they came and the reason why is out of your control. Employers lure them up here and until they stop doing that, no fence will be tall enough to stop them.

When have we ever stopped illegal border crossing by any meaningful numbers?
And we sure as hell aren't denying them services or jobs.
So in other words your post is a complete lie.

And you're a fool for believing there's any truth to your comment.

So answer the questions.
When have we ever done any of those things?

So answer the questions.

CNN Fact Check: Illegal border crossings at lowest levels in 40 years - CNNPolitics.com

So answer the questions.

CNN Fact Check: Illegal border crossings at lowest levels in 40 years - CNNPolitics.com

Got anything a little more current?
Not that I believe a word CNN says about immigration when Barry has been bussing them around the country along with all the muslims.

So answer the questions.

Here's some stuff that isnt ancient history....

Illegal immigrant children, non-Mexicans surge across U.S. Southwest border at record rate

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/25/u...-year-to-fight-surge-in-border-crossings.html

Senator: Record number of unaccompanied minors set to flood southern border

Forum List

Back