Two lib morons running for mayor of Detroit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg]It's So Cold in the D - YouTube[/ame]

They're Dems, but only because they know where all the bigots are...lol.

Detroit will come back- EVEN FROM LOSING 90 PER CENT OF IT'S AUTO MANUFACTURING- but thanks for the depression and the PUB APPOINTED SCAM OF A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER CITY ''MANAGER''...
what a pile of Pubcrappe...

What Detroit needs is
1. Strengthen its educational system
2. Get businesses and innovators to form or move there.
3. Strengthen its tax base
3. make things ;)

And bulldoze all the vacant buildings and houses that will never be used or bought again.

i would guess that one in five US americans can't find detroit on a US Map.

Isn't it near a very big lake? :D

Last spring I flew into Chicago on my way to the East Coast. I had never witnessed the Great Lakes before. I couldn't believe how big they actually are.

But I can find Detroit on the map.

Detroit will come back- EVEN FROM LOSING 90 PER CENT OF IT'S AUTO MANUFACTURING- but thanks for the depression and the PUB APPOINTED SCAM OF A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER CITY ''MANAGER''...

You are a complete and utter fucking buffoon.

You are to god damn dumb to understand that nothing, and I mean

NOTHING

but dems have run that city for 50 years.

IT IS THE COMPLETE FAULT OF THE DNC YOU FOOL.

You are a complete and utter fucking buffoon.

You are to god damn dumb to understand that nothing, and I mean

NOTHING

but dems have run that city for 50 years.

IT IS THE COMPLETE FAULT OF THE DNC YOU FOOL.

There's 3 classes of people in America today
1. Bums and low lives that have a culture of violence = Detroit's problem. These people don't care about anything besides their shallow self's.
2. The educated, innovators and scientist....These people make the wheels move in this country. = most of the moderates in this country ;) Certainly a large percentage democrat and some republican.
3. The hicks that are also low educated and want little of what the moderates want. DIFFERNT cultures and ideas in life from 1. but pretty much hate everything about 2.

Can anyone here want to describe what the Mayor's office looks like? I already vision a few rats "Hanging Out" on the desk, along with a very disorganized wall size shelf unit. and probably a 1980 typewriter still in use.

Can anyone here want to describe what the Mayor's office looks like? I already vision a few rats "Hanging Out" on the desk, along with a very disorganized wall size shelf unit. and probably a 1980 typewriter still in use.

With a Che poster.

And most of the southeastern US and plains are full of hick towns.
Rather be around a bunch of hicks then a bunch of niggs

I agree that the hicks are honest and less violent ;) The inner-city thug will of course stab you in the back.

Both are alike within the way that they're both simple "minded" thinkers"

well we are getting close to the bitter winter, and like i mentioned, wait till another bad storm hits them with vengeance and detroit becomes hell when they have a major electricity brown out. then it will be Ted Cruz's fault.

Forum List

Back