Two lib morons running for mayor of Detroit

You're attitude is why Detroit is so fucked up. Development is good thing idiot, the EFM is also a good thing. Duggan can have a fresh start when the bankruptcy is over. Were do you live? in my old neighborhood in SW Detroit, on my street there are hardly any fucking houses left, only burnt up, stripped out, shells. You should have voted Neapolian he was the same old bullshit they've had there in the past, and you push the same old stupidity as well

Where did I say development was bad? Duggan's campaign was almost entirely about redeveloping the blighted areas, and I've already said that in this thread. Do you read before you criticize?

My objection to the EMF is that the office of the EMF wants to give preferential treatment and to control who benefits from the re-development, not the fact that they want re-development to happen because it's going to happen and needs to happen, I'd prefer that Duggan manage that rather than Kevyn Orr.

By the way, not that it's any of your business but I live in Northwest Detroit not too far from Old Redford, a couple blocks off of McNichols between Lahser and Telegraph. My neighborhood is not blighted but if you go a couple of miles south into Brightmoor they have entire city blocks with no houses standing. SW Detroit is also blighted. Psrts of the Northeast aren't so bad.

One more thing, I've had you pegged as a phony ever since you got into a discussion with someone about the auto industry and the UAW and their effect on the city. If you really knew what you were talking about you'd know that the auto industry, and therefore the UAW, has almost no presence in the actual city. You'd also know that the $18 Billion debt figure put out by the state has been contested. It's obvious to me after seeing you in action in both of these threads that you don't know what you're talking about but by all means go ahead and say that I'm the problem, call me out :lol:

The city is bankrupt, a mayor can't magically get rid of all the debt, the financial obligations that an emergency financial manger can. 18 billion dollars get it through your fucking head. The city is top heavy, too much waste, too many employees, half of them don't do shit, I know i worked with them. There are only 700,000 people left in Detroit understand? Not sure what U.A.W. thread you're talking about so I cant comment on it. Your street isn't blighted? Congratulations. There are plenty of blighted areas around you as well. I know the area, I know the whole city

Forum List

Back