Two questions for theists

If your child is murdered right in front of you are you going to see it this way? Or your two year old dies of cancer? No way. You will realize if there is a creator he doesn't care. If someone breaks in and rapes your wife right in front of you then you would realize there isn't any all knowing perfect and caring God that's looking out for you.

In other words the god in all the holy books is made up by man
Is it your belief that unless everything is perfect there can be no God?

No, there could still be a creator. Just not the god your religion describes. The god you say wouldn't have designed us to murder and rape. It would be so easy to make people like you or me. Not sociopathic.

And no kids wouldn't get cancer. A god who cared wouldn't do that.

And the kid across the hall from me so fucked up he blew his brains out. And then some people in your religion say he's burning in hell now for all eternity.

Nothing disproves a creator but common sense disproves any story you tell me
So because cancer exists there can be no God. Do I understand you correctly?
Baby cancer proves if there is a creator he doesn't care and he's not perfect because there's a flaw in his design
Thus proving that you cannot believe in God unless everything is perfect. Do you really believe that is a logical argument?
A god or creator could exist just not the one you speak of. Your God is like Zeus. Made up

No, there could still be a creator. Just not the god your religion describes. The god you say wouldn't have designed us to murder and rape. It would be so easy to make people like you or me. Not sociopathic.

And the kid across the hall from me so fucked up he blew his brains out. And then some people in your religion say he's burning in hell now for all eternity.

Baby cancer proves if there is a creator he doesn't care and he's not perfect because there's a flaw in his design
Thus proving that you cannot believe in God unless everything is perfect. Do you really believe that is a logical argument?
A god or creator could exist just not the one you speak of. Your God is like Zeus. Made up
Can you explain why there can be no God unless everything is perfect?

If your child is murdered right in front of you are you going to see it this way? Or your two year old dies of cancer? No way. You will realize if there is a creator he doesn't care. If someone breaks in and rapes your wife right in front of you then you would realize there isn't any all knowing perfect and caring God that's looking out for you.

Thats your proof? lol..

You think God doesn't care and there is a flaw in his design because babies die?

You think of yourself as a scientist?

lolololol
Yes yes and yes

Thats your proof? lol..

You think God doesn't care and there is a flaw in his design because babies die?

lolololol
Yes yes and yes

There could still be a creator just not one that cares or is perfect

Can you explain why there can be no God who cares unless everything is perfect?

Maybe God has given mankind the power of reason and knowledge but also the responsibility for whatever happens when we use it. Is man's inhumanity to man his/her fault or ours? Do you really want a life with no pain, no suffering, and no death? What would be the point of having the ability to reason and learn if we have no problems to solve?

Actually, that is no better than the parent analogy. That answer would be perfectly understandable, if our lives had difficulties, and challenges. It does. But, what? God decided my life wasn't challenging enough, so he decided my son needed to contract a fatal disease, and die, while I could do nothing? God decided that my life was not difficult enough, so, he sat back, and did nothing as a rapist violated my daughter? Really? And just what made me so special? Why were the normal difficulties, and challenges that life presents to...well...everyone, allowing them to grow, and develop their reason, and intellect simply not enough, that I required such special, particular attack from outside, that I did nothing to incur? And this is your benevolent God? Really?

You didn't answer my questions. Why?

If what you are stating is factually true, the last century would have eliminated all religions.
You underestimate the effectiveness of indoctrinating children at an early enough age in keeping religion alive.
I actually started studying Torah in my early 20s because I perceived the irrationality of the secular world around me.
The free willed creature God created IS irrational but is given a life long study to overcome such thoughts and behavior.
You cannot convince me that the irreligious world that surrounds us is rational.

Last edited:

If what you are stating is factually true, the last century would have eliminated all religions.
We are still a very young species just figuring things out. Still very superstitious.
Ask how many people believe in ghosts for example.
We are still a very young species just figuring things out. Still very superstitious.
Ask how many people believe in ghosts for example.

a period where the desert religions are dismissed would more likely lead to a better understanding for the goals set out for life and where those goals are leading humanity - than letting those corrupt religions cause our untimely demise.
According to Sealy, Islam and The Roman Catholic Church should have eliminated religion.
Such has not occurred,
I don't believe he, at any time, said that...
It's not a matter of believing; it's a matter of reading his post word for word.

So I guess you make sure that everyone in your life, including your dogs, is happy and safe 100% of the time.

Maybe God has given mankind the power of reason and knowledge but also the responsibility for whatever happens when we use it. Is man's inhumanity to man his/her fault or ours? Do you really want a life with no pain, no suffering, and no death? What would be the point of having the ability to reason and learn if we have no problems to solve?

Actually, that is no better than the parent analogy. That answer would be perfectly understandable, if our lives had difficulties, and challenges. It does. But, what? God decided my life wasn't challenging enough, so he decided my son needed to contract a fatal disease, and die, while I could do nothing? God decided that my life was not difficult enough, so, he sat back, and did nothing as a rapist violated my daughter? Really? And just what made me so special? Why were the normal difficulties, and challenges that life presents to...well...everyone, allowing them to grow, and develop their reason, and intellect simply not enough, that I required such special, particular attack from outside, that I did nothing to incur? And this is your benevolent God? Really?

You didn't answer my questions. Why?

Does death ruin it for you?
If so, would you be happy with immortality?
How many years would you like to live?
More than 2 would be nice
Irrational...everything that happens in our world has infinite implications.
Every time someone sees you smile, frown or look blank, your expression has an infinite ripple effect.
If you want a perfect world, be perfect and try to encourage everyone else to be perfect and maybe God will respond.

How about 3 years?
Is that better then 2?
Is 4 better then 3?

Thats your proof? lol..

lolololol
Yes yes and yes

Did you ever consider the fact that this planet could never have sustained all of the forms of life that have ever existed if they all lived forever at the same time and never died, mr. scientist?

It is only your fear that you will have no place in the next world, a sphere of eternal intelligences, that makes you think that dying is unfair..

What should you do? Don't attack me, Bobo. Prepare yourself to live impeccably and die with dignity.

Purify and refine your own mind and then, when you die, you will be received into an eternal abode whether you believe in God or not..

you don't even have to believe me.

Just do it and you will immediately see for yourself the benefit to your own experience of life in the very same day that you deliberately set out to cleanse your own mind.

Last edited:

Every time someone sees you smile, frown or look blank, your expression has an infinite ripple effect.
If you want a perfect world, be perfect and try to encourage everyone else to be perfect and maybe God will respond.

How about 3 years?
Is that better then 2?
Is 4 better then 3?
I actually started studying Torah

judaism is advanced as a religion were it not for its exclusivity that negates its value entirely ... as well when having to be read.

not a perfect world, a world without evil, a Triumph is the final goal for remission. imperfection is obviously not an issue by simply observing our own solar system.

the discussion would have to begin somewhere - and is inclusive for all beings, both Flora and Fauna.

as well the Apex of Knowledge would be necessary to accomplish for a Spirit to be set free.

the Genome of Life gave us our beginning and is somewhere a Free Spirit is able to return to in time.

so you believe you exist as a physiology that is "aware" but has no other destiny possible but extinction. no aspirations are possible.
[SIC] pagan theists
I suggest you stop associating with pagan theists.
I prefer to not associate with theists of any flavour, thanks...

You sure like to associate with theists here on this board, either that or you are an insincere troll.
Ya know, my first reaction was to respond in kind, but, the reality is I asked two valid questions. I'm sorry that you are incapable of providing rational answers. Perhaps the problem isn't my being a troll, but you having an irrational belief system. I've found that when irrational people have their beliefs challenged in ways they can't defend, their first reaction is to lash out, like you have.

My reaction is one of curiosity, you have many threads to entice a response from the very people you claim you do not want to associate with. I am solid in my belief system but why would I espouse my belief system to a person who has no real interest and will degrade my position no matter the answer. You have made your position clear as to your view of God, I'm fine with your idea, you seem to be pushing your belief system which is no different than theists pushing their belief system.

Purify and refine your own mind and then, when you die, you will be received into an eternal abode whether you believe in God or not..
And you know this how? Like, do you have any serious proof?

judaism is advanced as a religion were it not for its exclusivity that negates its value entirely ... as well when having to be read.
So if I twist my sideburns into a long spiral and get snot and drool all over them, will I be as advanced as Judaism?

Proof of what? That you don't have to believe, just do it?

Ahem, thats up to you....

You have to do it to have the proof.

Does the prospect of introspection frighten you?

I do understand. Given the sort of crap that comes out of your mind I would be terrified of digging too deeply into there too.

but the truth is, its your head, your cross to bear, your little portion of soil to till, your row to hoe.

Last edited:

Proof of what? That you don't have to believe, just do it?

Ahem, thats up to you....
Proof that "Purify and refine your own mind and then, when you die, you will be received into an eternal abode ". You must have a solid reason for believing that.

So I guess you make sure that everyone in your life, including your dogs, is happy and safe 100% of the time.
I would if I were a god. I would have programmed the penis to go limp when a man becomes violent

How about 3 years?
Is that better then 2?
Is 4 better then 3?
I used to believe that but someone pointed out that a rock in the ocean dissappates.

Like I said, the god you guys define doesn't exist. If he does he's not even as smart or merciful as me. With his power I would have done better.

If another dog attacks my dog I step in.

How about 3 years?
Is that better then 2?
Is 4 better then 3?
I actually started studying Torah

not a perfect world, a world without evil, a Triumph is the final goal for remission. imperfection is obviously not an issue by simply observing our own solar system.
Judaism is not exclusive at all.
A Noachide gets the Next World.
Godly people of all faiths get the Next World.

Forum List

Back