Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

Righteous1 (aka Tea Party Samurai) is a troll, unable to deal with facts and definitions and interpretations. S/he is welcomed here because the darkness of R1's posts outline the light of those that uphold the Constitution and the dignity of human existence.

Interesting..

Has anyone seen him and TPS post at the same time? TPS goes away...Righty pops up

Maybe we need a conspiracy theory thread on this

Do it, so a mod. can trace my IP address, prove you're trolling laughable, I'll report it, then perhaps we can unspam here a lil by getting you banned.

Confirmed, Different States, Different Carriers, both Static IP's no Proxy detected. ;)

Just curious Jake, when was the last time you went toe to toe with a Lib?

Interesting..

Has anyone seen him and TPS post at the same time? TPS goes away...Righty pops up

Do it, so a mod. can trace my IP address, prove you're trolling laughable, I'll report it, then perhaps we can unspam here a lil by getting you banned.

Confirmed, Different States, Different Carriers, both Static IP's no Proxy detected. ;)

Thanx, but you forgot to ban everyone who thinks Righteous man-child is an idiot... But I guess that wouldn't leave much of a message board. :razz:

Interesting..

That means there are two loonies who are almost exactly the same. Hmmmm . . . is far right wing nut reactionary syndrome that common? Wow!

Toe to toe with a lib? Has nothing to do with this. I am far more concerned about cleaning up our side of the house, because we sure can't control the left. First, the Tea Party Sammies and the Righteous1s are clearly loons, who do nothing for the GOP except bring disgrace to the name. Second, I am respectful always until someone crosses the line (Mdn yesterday, e. g.). I learned in grade school that if bully attacks, hit the sucka even harder.

I'm really feeling bad for these nut trolls....and the typical lefties who back them.

*So far we have Starkeytroll, who, as usual lost on facts, and anything related to the OP, so he begins his daily, obsessive, cyber stalking of me:lol: I predict each amusing, spam filled, attempt @ comedy he's gonna post, AND HE STILL insists on posting. Gotta give give the fastest Lemming credit for getting off that cliff 1st:lol::lol::lol:

And then there's "Right"winger, who made the most absurd accusation of the day, that Ima double account, after I invited him to tell a mod. this and have my IP traced, he shut up, and was shut down.:lol:

Seriously, is there anyone else?

I haven't seen such paranoid ramblings since the last days of Richard Nixon

Its sad to see a once promising young poster implode like this

Interesting..

oh come on... you know i think the world of you, but this guy is funny. a true rightwingnutbar of the first order.

dontcha think we should be pointing out he's not getting anyone banned. :)

Can we just be done with this and move this thread to Romper Room?

LOL don't enjoy being called out, exposed, and pwned do we? Your fake name, fake account self would fit in there, as would Starkey.

But since I'm above that, I don't enter those troll forums, but thanks for telling me you do.:lol:

You're gay?

Well, this should interest you:

"It was late one night when four armed men came to take my boyfriend from his parents' house.

They found out he was gay and they killed him and they chopped him like a lamb

Amil, a gay Iraqi
"They were masked and dressed in black.

"We found his body the next day dumped in the garbage, his throat cut out, his genitals cut off."

Of all the shocking testimony we heard, a form of torture involving glue has to be the most awful revelation to emerge from our investigations.

Human Rights Watch researcher Rasha Moumneh told us: "We've heard stories of gay-specific torture where men have glue in their anuses and they force-feed them laxatives."

All the LGBT Iraqis interviewed for Gay Life After Saddam maintained that life was easier for them when Saddam Hussein was in power, from 1979 to 2003.

Some spoke fondly of an underground gay culture that flourished before the war in Baghdad.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saddam's rule 'better' for gay Iraqis

America's thug Saddam Hussein was one of America's worst, yet he was way better than America itself. Instead of liberating Iraq the US has pitched it into hell.

Women were better off under bad Saddam, one-time U.S. ally.

Islamists are imposing the traditional Islamic dress code on women

Christians were better off under bad Saddam, one-time U.S. ally.

Gays were better off under bad Saddam, one-time U.S. ally.

Intellectuals were better off under bad Saddam, one-time U.S. ally.

People in general were better off under bad Saddam, one-time U.S. ally.

I doubt it was the intention of the Bush administration, once it decided to conquer Iraq and humiliate its former ally, to empower the religious fundamentalists who've launched their reign of terror on all these communities.

Better Off Under Saddam

I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

:bsflag:

WOW .. what a ridiculous post.

The name Bush wasn't even spoken by republicans .. they shunned him .. gave him little time at their convention .. candidates wouldn't talk about him.

Or am I dreaming this up ? (GOT LOT'S OF EVIDENCE)

But it wasn't just REPUBLICANS running away from your hero ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhMn3WINx8&feature=player_embedded#!

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

^^:dig:^^

So, yet again, instead of refuting my FACTS, you post some irrelevant Youtube vid, typical lefty ignorance that I speak of.:lol::lol::lol:

GWB is being vindicated by history, and there aint a damn thing you can do bout it.

You havent posted many facts because they are all "general knowledge".

Blame Bush, nah. I blame the japs. Had the japs aim been better then Herbert, not just his plane, would have been filled full of triple AAA and his body made a corpse on his descent to hell, hence your hero Bush would have never existed. Blame the japs.

Lemme try to salvage this thread, as the Starkey troll lot have damn near ruined it with their desperate, spam keyboard diarrhea.

I presented factual evidence, and common knowledge as to why the left is wrong to blame GWB for everything, and why he's one of the best presidents we ever had.

If any new comer to this thread skims over the past pages, they'll notice, again, not counting the lefty troll/spam:

*That the left again displays why they are 20% of our population TOPS in wishing for the return for brutal, abducting, repressing, genocidal, murdering dictator Saddam Hussein. They claim that just cuz their fledgling democracy is coming thru some hurdles (LIKE OURS HAD TO AS WELL) that it's a total failure. They believe Iraqi freedom is a failure, IE THEY BELIEVE OUR TROOPS ARE FAILURES. Common sense would say that almost nobody would support something they strongly believe will fail, IE the left here, and everywhere DOES NOT support our troops, lip service only, and sometimes not even that.

*The left raves on and on bout "Bush's recession", despite him warning bout Fannie and Freddie, and passing the bailout bill, which I disagreed with, but you'd think lefties would love. They also refuse to give him credit from 2002-2007 when our economy was good.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my point. I still await a legitimate, sane, relevant response to this, meaning Starkey and his spam lot here shouldn't even bother.....

If you're still waiting for a serious response this one might do.

Your believe that "the left" blames every problem on Bush II is overstated.

First of all, there is NO offical LEFT, so nobody speaks for it.

Secondly, most lefties I know are reality based thinkers, and so most of them fully understand (as you apparently do not) that the whole concept of either the left or right controlling government is absurd.

Bush II was NOT rightwing (he is an insider) and Obama is not a leftie (he is ALSO an insider)

Bush II screwed up in many ways, but he is NOT responsible for all the mess we're in because the mess we're in took decades to manifest.

Last edited:
R1's continuing nonsense about 'spam' is a hoot.

In fact, the Republicans make up less of the population than the liberals.

No sane American believes that "liberals" wish for the return of SH any more than any real American wants even GWB back in office.

Iraqi "freedom" is resulting in the country developing ever closer ties to Iran, not the U.S.

The "Bush recession" is a failure by both parties, not just the Dems or the Pubs. Bill Clinton and George W. Bush with GOP congresses from 1994 to 2006 set the stage for a massive economic injury to the country.

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN CAPS as if that means anything.

We are waiting for "a legitimate, sane, relevant response" from you, R1.

If you're still waiting for a serious response this one might do.

Your believe that "the left" blames every problem on Bush II is overstated.

First of all, there is NO offical LEFT, so nobody speaks for it.

Secondly, most lefties I know are reality based thinkers, and so most of them fully understand (as you apparently do not) that the whole concept of either the left or right controlling government is absurd.

Bush II was NOT rightwing (he is an insider) and Obama is not a leftie (he is ALSO an insider)

Bush II screwed up in many ways, but he is NOT responsible for all the mess we're in because the mess we're in took decades to manifest.

I think what he doesn't understand is that with the supposed good Presient Bush did, like toppling the Taliban for example, their is also alot of bad. Such as after toppling the Taliban/al Queda he allow them to escape to Pakistan where they had time to rebuld and regroup while President Bush focused on Iraq.

Yes he helped topple Saddam Hussein but the mess left behind by the FUBAR occupation continues today.

I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

I think our military did that.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

Threw away 4000+ American lives for NOTHING.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

So he's a genius for starting an unnecessary war with Iraq, and a genius for not starting one with North Korea?

that's a good one.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

Bush unnecessarily cut taxes TWICE, which led to our inability to keep the budget balanced even though we were in a period of growth. He did more damage to our fiscal health than any president since Reagan.

NYcarbineer wrote:

On Bush's orders.......
25 MILLION people freed, a brutal dictator deposed, enemy turned to vital ally, etc. Give that BS talking point up dude.

So he's a genius for starting an unnecessary war with Iraq, and a genius for not starting one with North Korea?

that's a good one.
Did he succeed @ said diplomacy, YES OR NO?
Bush unnecessarily cut taxes TWICE, which led to our inability to keep the budget balanced even though we were in a period of growth. He did more damage to our fiscal health than any president since Reagan.
So in other words NO, you won't give em the credibility he deserves. Also, Obama has fucked our economy the worst since, thank you.

Bush did some decent things. Iraq was not one of them: women relegated to religious slavery of Islam, 4000 dead Americans, and an Iraq growing closer to our arch-enemy, Iran.

Are you Muslim, Righteous1?

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

that's a good one.

Economy:

Then why isn't Obama fighting to increase taxes on everybody? You know, so he can keep on spending and balance the budget.

'Cause the GOP won't let him. That's OK by me, though I would have no trouble with an across the board end of the Bush legislation, as long as the money is taken off the other end. And that is the friggin' problem.

Let the Bush legislation end AND cut spending: that will not hurt the economy at all.

We can't deficit spend our way out of this. Tax and cut.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

that's a good one.

Economy:

Then why isn't Obama fighting to increase taxes on everybody? You know, so he can keep on spending and balance the budget.

Who's cutting spending?

Forum List

Back