U.S. Marines Take Down Gunman On French High Speed Train

shots were fired.......train employee was sprinting toward the shots.......dont know if it jammed....guy was working the charging handle when guy who got stabbed charged, which is why he didnt get shot

It is always interesting to see how the story changes as time passes....Air Force and National Guard vs. Marines.....and it seemed at first that the guy sprayed the train with gun fire.........

Yeah like that thug in Ferguson that got air holed, first he was a "gentle giant" who would do anything for anybody and was brutally gun downed by a rabid cop, his hands in the air and him pleading "don't shoot". We now know that wasn't remotely close to the truth

Goodness me, what a lot of hate and bitterness between you lot.

A couple of US military guys do a bunch of good and all we get here is comments about gun control, Nazis, Europeans couldn't do it for themselves, the soldiers will be unfairly tried, and a bunch of bad language etc. etc.

Still, I guess at least most of your hate is directed towards each other, which is some consolation to the rest of us.

Nonetheless you should be proud of the guys on the train, and they are being praised by the media and the people in Europe. I'm not so sure that they would be quite so proud of all of you.

A couple of US military guys do a bunch of good and all we get here is comments about gun control, Nazis, Europeans couldn't do it for themselves, the soldiers will be unfairly tried, and a bunch of bad language etc. etc.

Still, I guess at least most of your hate is directed towards each other, which is some consolation to the rest of us.

Nonetheless you should be proud of the guys on the train, and they are being praised by the media and the people in Europe. I'm not so sure that they would be quite so proud of all of you.

Funny how you call that hate....I guess when you Are clueless, discussion of an event looks like hate...

and how is discussing that European extreme gun control laws failed to stop this terrorist from getting a fully automatic rifle and 30 round magazines, hate?

>>Funny how you call that hate....I guess when you Are clueless, discussion of an event looks like hate.

I think it must be my understand of the word "discussion" that is at fault.

e.g. 1 Go fuck yourself, you vicious little stinking fuckbag.
e.g. 2 Please tell me that your mind is not too weak to understand this
e.g. 3 was that a quote from the pages of your NAZI playbook?

Still, your forum, your call.

Listen to this from the article: "The motives behind the attack were not immediately known"

we know so little-----innocent kid----26 y/o playing with his own
guns------ATTACKED BY WICKED MARINES FROM THE WEST.
-----somehow the Zionist pigs have, as usual, put a spin on the
event and CLAIM----just because the kid is of Moroccan background,
that he intended to kill people--------ARE THEY MIND READERS?

It will soon be revealed that the "Moroccan" is really a jew------
and this paris train thing is just a FALSE FLAG operation
to cover up the fact that Israel's proxy-----Saudi Arabia ---is
about to invade and do a TAKEOVER of Yemen-----with the help
of the ZIONIST CONTROLED CIA -----ask penelope

>>Funny how you call that hate....I guess when you Are clueless, discussion of an event looks like hate.

Not my forum and still not hate......you must be the overly sensitive type.....

>>Not my forum and still not hate......you must be the overly sensitive type.....

'Spect that's true. I would certainly not feel loved If I was called a vicious little stinking fuckbag.

'Course, there is the other possibility.

1) ...a lefty said that of course..

2). How is that comment hate?

3). Still need to find the context.

got it...

3) a reaction to the name calling of a lefty poster....still not hate....

You are overly sensitive...

>>3) a reaction to the name calling of a lefty poster....still not hate....

Are you drunk? Who is the "lefty"?

I think I'll leave while you get over yourself.

1) ...a lefty said that of course..

2). How is that comment hate?

3). Still need to find the context.

I resent all allusions to "lefties" -----lefties are an oppressed
people. Constantly knocking elbows with righties in crowded
restaurants and even private parties. Lefties are DEPRIVED
of a decent writing surface in large lecture halls furnished with
RIGHTY pulldown little tables attached to the chair.. By some
magical ADAPTATION I was able to learn to drive a standard shift
car---------using my almost useless right hand-------note books with their giant metal rings----DESIGNED to impede the left hand
were invented for the sole purpose of LEFTIE OPPRESSION.
How do you expect us to react to YOUR WORLD???

What the hell is wrong with a few of you people? Why can't you just praise our soldiers without having a complete bedwetting meltdown about how much you hate Obama?

If case nobody has broken it to you, that's why nobody in the real world wants to be around you. No matter what the topic is, you immediately make it about how much you hate liberals and Obama. Normal people don't act like that, and they don't want to be around people who act like that

They owned that little bitch. Good job Marines, Sempr Fi!

Forum List

Back