Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

I did not say they faked it in the 60's I said you can make an advertisement today the here and now to look like it was made in what ever year you want it to be from. As I also said don't bust my balls for givng you the information you ask for. And now you get pissed and start talking about black helicopter's. It's a pitty you can't or won't take those blinders off. PITTY....

So you say, show me proof, they did and you simply say hey could fake a lisiing for 61...lol

You seee why its silly for you guys to say, "just show your oringinal birth certificate".....imagine how many "its fake, see this is how you can fake it" threads there would be..lol

They faked a 61 font? lol Dont you think if it was fake, someone on the right...SOMEONE would have said SOMETHING about it by now. They would have shown it was fake by now doncha think? lol

Burthers kill me.

You asked about the advertisment I showed you it could be done and now you still remain clueless. You also made the comment that I didn't know anything about Hawaii birth certifactes. With one grandson being born in Hawaii I would say betwen the two of us I am the expert.

i have a wife from Hawaii and she explained it better than your grandson I am sure...

Expert indeed. :lol:

So you say, show me proof, they did and you simply say hey could fake a lisiing for 61...lol

You seee why its silly for you guys to say, "just show your oringinal birth certificate".....imagine how many "its fake, see this is how you can fake it" threads there would be..lol

They faked a 61 font? lol Dont you think if it was fake, someone on the right...SOMEONE would have said SOMETHING about it by now. They would have shown it was fake by now doncha think? lol

Burthers kill me.

Even more silly: Newspapers are on microfiche at virtually every public library known to man. To "fake" the announcement would require a massive effort that would far exceed a single forged newspaper clipping.

Ok since your mother is from Hawaii when you make one of those family reunions go to the libary and see if that advertisment is on file.

The Honolulu Advertiser seems pretty proud of the fact that they carried it in their own newspaper.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/Jul/28/hawaii907280345V4_b.jpg

Let me guess, that's all a conspiracy too.

I did not say they faked it in the 60's I said you can make an advertisement today the here and now to look like it was made in what ever year you want it to be from. As I also said don't bust my balls for givng you the information you ask for. And now you get pissed and start talking about black helicopter's. It's a pitty you can't or won't take those blinders off. PITTY....

Burthers kill me.

You asked about the advertisment I showed you it could be done and now you still remain clueless. You also made the comment that I didn't know anything about Hawaii birth certifactes. With one grandson being born in Hawaii I would say betwen the two of us I am the expert.

Ok, so I can make a fake newspaper clipping. (I have done it at carnivals)... DONT YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN DENOUNCE IT AS FAKE? Why has no one..NO ONE come forth and said his birth announcement in 61 in Hawaii was fake?

Explain this please...come on...I dare ya...lol

Burthers kill me.

i have a wife from Hawaii and she explained it better than your grandson I am sure...

Now everybody has connectsion in Hawaii? Yeah right. Neither you nor theother jackass are telling the truth because if you were telling the truth you would have made that information known on page one.

even more silly: Newspapers are on microfiche at virtually every public library known to man. To "fake" the announcement would require a massive effort that would far exceed a single forged newspaper clipping.

ok since your mother is from hawaii when you make one of those family reunions go to the libary and see if that advertisment is on file.

the honolulu advertiser seems pretty proud of the fact that they carried it in their own newspaper.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/jul/28/hawaii907280345v4_b.jpg

let me guess, that's all a conspiracy too.

link with letterhead is needed.

This is what I got
Sorry, the story you are looking for is not here or is no longer available.

Click here to return to our homepage.

Last edited:
Even more silly: Newspapers are on microfiche at virtually every public library known to man. To "fake" the announcement would require a massive effort that would far exceed a single forged newspaper clipping.

Ok since your mother is from Hawaii when you make one of those family reunions go to the libary and see if that advertisment is on file.

The Honolulu Advertiser seems pretty proud of the fact that they carried it in their own newspaper.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/Jul/28/hawaii907280345V4_b.jpg

Let me guess, that's all a conspiracy too.

This is the one I was talking about... but bigrebnc1775 will say its fake with absolutly no proof. With all the right wing nuts out there, how is it no one can prove this is fake?

Interesting question, no? (Its because its real)...

Now everybody has connectsion in Hawaii? Yeah right. Neither you nor theother jackass are telling the truth because if you were telling the truth you would have made that information known on page one.

My wife is second generation filipina from Hawaii. (Her father retired there from the army) She went to Campbell high, went to Aiea community college (Eventually got her degree from SDSU with me in San Diego) lived in Honolulu for 20 years. If you have any..ANY questions about Hawaii, I can ask her for ya.

(By the way, you look silly again). By the way, one of the best vacations I ever had was going there with her so she could show me what locals loved about Hawaii and not the tourist crap. I happened to be in a C-9 squadron for a tour that went to Hawaii all the time, and believe me, I know what tourists like there. :( Oh and she is the one who told me, there is no need to go to japan, just come to hawaii, SAME THING.....lol She was right.

By the way, it seems like no matter what proof you get, you dont believe it, so continue...its fun watching you.

Last edited:

My wife is second generation filipina from Hawaii. (Her father retired there from the army) She went to Campbell high, went to Aiea community college (Eventually got her degree from SDSU with me in San Diego) lived in Honolulu for 19 years. If you have any..ANY questions about Hawaii, I can ask her for ya.

(By the way, you look silly again).

Yeah right it's a little late to mention that after I mentioned my grandson. Not happening

My wife is second generation filipina from Hawaii. (Her father retired there from the army) She went to Campbell high, went to Aiea community college (Eventually got her degree from SDSU with me in San Diego) lived in Honolulu for 19 years. If you have any..ANY questions about Hawaii, I can ask her for ya.

Yeah right it's a little late to mention that after I mentioned my grandson. Not happening

Yup, her not being from there is about as credible as Obama being born in Hawaii. I am good with this...lol

Need something only an insider would know about Hawaii, ask ....I will get her..lol

first its a fake 1961 advertisment in an Hawaii paper, now my wife is not from hawaii. lol

Last edited:
ok since your mother is from hawaii when you make one of those family reunions go to the libary and see if that advertisment is on file.

the honolulu advertiser seems pretty proud of the fact that they carried it in their own newspaper.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/jul/28/hawaii907280345v4_b.jpg

let me guess, that's all a conspiracy too.

link with letterhead is needed.

This is what I got
Sorry, the story you are looking for is not here or is no longer available.

Click here to return to our homepage.

It was from the original link about Dr. Fukino.

So either the Honolulu is in on the conspiracy too or they did in fact publish this.

The wikileaks link is from the microfiche.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Obama 1961 birth announcement from Honolulu Advertiser - WikiLeaks

Why would we? It didn't seem proximately relevant until you tried to claim some sort of expertise on the Hawaii Birth Certificate issue due to the fact that one of your grandsons was born there.

Why would we? It didn't seem proximately relevant until you tried to claim some sort of expertise on the Hawaii Birth Certificate issue due to the fact that one of your grandsons was born there.

How much time you plan on wasting on this topic? Obama is the President, will be the President for the next 3 years or so, and you can't do a damn thing about it even if you were right; which you are not.

Are you talking to me?

I am not a birther. I fucking hate birthers.

Am I really in Arizona? Was I born in Philly? Did I do 20 in the navy? You are a funny little fella you know that...no matter what, you wont believe anything you dont want to believe.

My wife is from Hawaii, Obama was born there as well. But continue...this is funny to watch.

Faked microfiche? Faked news clipping with 61 font? lol

You are a funny guy.

Here is a hint for you...WE LOVE BIRTHERS..it absolutely hurts your party when they actually have legitimate gripes really. Continue.

How much time you plan on wasting on this topic? Obama is the President, will be the President for the next 3 years or so, and you can't do a damn thing about it even if you were right; which you are not.

Um, I think you are directing that at the wrong guy....

Are you talking to me?

I am not a birther. I fucking hate birthers.

My bad.

This is explosive and coming from the Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. He says he was in charge of verifying the Candidates and said Obama wasn't even born in Hawaii. This is not good for the President in light of all these troubles he has been having lately.

Listen to him in a interview. It's 7 minutes.

YouTube - Tim Adams Chief Elections Clerk exposes Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

How much more time do you plan to waste on this topic?

Obama is President.
He will be President for the next 3 years or so.
Nothing is going to change that.

Its not even a matter of "what if". You guys are jokes and losers. Say hi to the truthers for us in the dustbin of history.

I don't get the lies about the hospital birth, tbh.

WTF didn't they just say he was born, at home?

Because liars are stupid, and they create this whole WEB to cover something that wouldn't even have been questioned,

IF THEIR GUILT hadn't made them frantic to "look innocent."

Ever heard of The Path Of Least Resistance? THAT's what telling the truth is, and there aren't a lot of places to get lost along it.

I don't get the lies about the hospital birth, tbh.

WTF didn't they just say he was born, at home?

Because liars are stupid, and they create this whole WEB to cover something that wouldn't even have been questioned,

IF THEIR GUILT hadn't made them frantic to "look innocent."

Could be the fact that he was born in a hospital.

Just saying.

Ever heard of The Path Of Least Resistance? THAT's what telling the truth is, and there aren't a lot of places to get lost along it.

Ever hear of Occam's Razor?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back