Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

I don't get the lies about the hospital birth, tbh.

WTF didn't they just say he was born, at home?

Because liars are stupid, and they create this whole WEB to cover something that wouldn't even have been questioned,

IF THEIR GUILT hadn't made them frantic to "look innocent."

Ever heard of The Path Of Least Resistance? THAT's what telling the truth is, and there aren't a lot of places to get lost along it.

There is no putative evidence, rabbit head, that remotely suggests that BHO is not an American.

That's IT, isn't it???

Y'all have never even READ, let alone tried to STUDY,

anything about this man.

Listening to the "Oh, it's just a dirty rotten RACIST HOAX!" is ever so much easier.

And, please, save the lies about how you've read/listened to/etc. EVERYTHING about this,

'cuz if you HAD?

YOU'd have some questions for the man, also.

the honolulu advertiser seems pretty proud of the fact that they carried it in their own newspaper.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/jul/28/hawaii907280345v4_b.jpg

let me guess, that's all a conspiracy too.

link with letterhead is needed.

This is what I got
Sorry, the story you are looking for is not here or is no longer available.

Click here to return to our homepage.

It was from the original link about Dr. Fukino.

So either the Honolulu is in on the conspiracy too or they did in fact publish this.

The wikileaks link is from the microfiche.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Obama 1961 birth announcement from Honolulu Advertiser - WikiLeaks

You just don't get it. The question was asked about where the advertisement came from. I showed that anyoone can make an ad now to look like it was made back in the 60's. If there is such an add from the 60's then it will be in the acrchives in Hawaii on file. You didn't like that information and you go into defensive mode. Who was the first person to show this advertisement, Was it someone from the obama admin.?

Birthers do prove that all opinions are not equal with their silly posturing, their dancing and prancing, their antics. I have asked for one single shred of solid evidence. They can't doit.

EXPLAIN THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE PAPER IN HAWAII IN 61! Birthers keep ignoring this fact. How did the paper know about this conspiracy then? How?

Explain what Barry is hiding in his College records????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AGAIN, you refuse to acknowledge the birth announcement in the local HAWAII paper a couple days after he was born...

DIVERT, DIVERT, DIVERT!

You look like a fool.

That is not my issue. Your champion is worse than Kerry with his Military records. Release the School Transcripts. What are you pussies afraid of????? God you are pussies.

Birthers do prove that all opinions are not equal with their silly posturing, their dancing and prancing, their antics. I have asked for one single shred of solid evidence. They can't doit.

Name a Presidential Candidate in the last 50 years other than Obama that has not made that information available???

link with letterhead is needed.

This is what I got
Sorry, the story you are looking for is not here or is no longer available.

Click here to return to our homepage.

It was from the original link about Dr. Fukino.

So either the Honolulu is in on the conspiracy too or they did in fact publish this.

The wikileaks link is from the microfiche.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Obama 1961 birth announcement from Honolulu Advertiser - WikiLeaks

You just don't get it. The question was asked about where the advertisement came from. I showed that anyoone can make an ad now to look like it was made back in the 60's. If there is such an add from the 60's then it will be in the acrchives in Hawaii on file. You didn't like that information and you go into defensive mode. Who was the first person to show this advertisement, Was it someone from the obama admin.?

So the Honolulu-Advertiser would link to a fraudulent announcement in their own paper that never actually existed.....

This is why you birthers are a hoot. No matter how much logic and reason is thrown your way, it's must more conspiracy-minded bullshit in response.

BTW, the wikileak notes that they pulled the announcement from microfiche.

Now they are in on the conspiracy too!

Name a Presidential Candidate in the last 50 years other than Obama that has not made that information available???

Describe what you want Obama to do.

Well I am as curious as the next person.

I would like for Obama to allow the State of Hawaii to show people of integrity that long form birth certificate so we could know once and for all what is on it.

I would like for Obama to release his medical records as all other president's have done.

I would like for Obama to produce his transcript, registration, and any available writings from Columbia which is one of the most murky periods of his past. All other presidents have released such information.

I would like for Obama to produce his transcript, registration, and any available writings from Harvard as all other presidents have done.

If Obama is who he has represented himself to be, he will survive nicely any substandard grades or other amusing stuff that would show up on those transcripts. He's already President so any imprudent personal opinions expressed in college won't hurt him. He can blow that off easily as all politicians blow off imprudent stuff from their youth.

The only reason I can figure that he is unwilling for us to know any of all that is because it would explode the myth he has built around himself. Possibly it would expose him as a liar on some points. And possibly it would be a huge embarrassment to him on some points. There are no doubt names, dates, etc and other information on those documents that won't stack up against what he wants us to believe.

But we will probably never know.

Last edited:
are you suggesting that the hawaiian elected officials who have already attested to the existence of his birth certificate are NOT people of integrity??????

are you suggesting that the hawaiian elected officials who have already attested to the existence of his birth certificate are NOT people of integrity??????

Nope. But nobody knows them. And the fact that they can't tell us what is on the long form only increases the curiosity about what is on it that Obama doesn't want us to know.

Edit: Remember that trip Obama took to Hawaii before the election. His grandmother was dying and he wouldn't let the press come along on that trip. But the few members of the press that continued to track his movements on that trip anyway say that he spent only a few minutes with his grandmother. But he spent some time with the keepers of the birth certificate. And it was then that he ordered the records sealed and they were not to be shown or released to anybody or discussed with anybody.

You see? It is stuff like that which fuels the controversy. Does it prove anything? No it doesn't prove a thing. All it does is peak curiosity and keep people wondering. And digging.

Last edited:
Once again give us solid evidence that Obama is a foreigner. None exists. 1/3rd of the GOP beleives this silliness. As long as the party allows wacko heads any voice in its matter, it will remain in the minority.

I would like for Obama to allow the State of Hawaii to show people of integrity that long form birth certificate so we could know once and for all what is on it.

I would like for Obama to release his medical records as all other president's have done.

I would like for Obama to produce his transcript, registration, and any available writings from Columbia which is one of the most murky periods of his past. All other presidents have released such information.

I would like for Obama to produce his transcript, registration, and any available writings from Harvard as all other presidents have done.

If Obama is who he has represented himself to be, he will survive nicely any substandard grades or other amusing stuff that would show up on those transcripts. He's already President so any imprudent personal opinions expressed in college won't hurt him. He can blow that off easily as all politicians blow off imprudent stuff from their youth.

The only reason I can figure that he is unwilling for us to know any of all that is because it would explode the myth he has built around himself. Possibly it would expose him as a liar on some points. And possibly it would be a huge embarrassment to him on some points. There are no doubt names, dates, etc and other information on those documents that won't stack up against what he wants us to believe.

1- for what purpose do you want to see the long form? what information do you think the long form has on it, that is not represented on the notarized and certified COLB that is pertinent to his birth?

do you think that the original birth certificate is NOT going to list Honolulu as his birth place even though the COLB has certified that this is what the original states?

WHAT is your purpose for wanting to see the original?

If you can explain what you THINK you will see or find out by seeing the original on file, I would appreciate it.

KNOW, that if he was NOT born in Hawaii, there WOULD NOT be a Hawaiian birth certificate at all.... it would be another form all together, that shows the place of birth, and the application for citizenship by the parents////

If he was born in another country, as with McCain....he would have a birth certificate from the country he was born in....McCain's birth certificate STATES he was born in the Panama Canal zone, IT DOES NOT list the state of his parent's birth or some state picked out of the sky as his birth place, but Panama....where he was born, is listed....McCain's p[arents had to APPLY for citizenship for him, then after months, it was approved. He DID NOT get a birth certificate from a State in the United states after their application was approved????????

I just don't get your logic on this fyrefox? so if you can shed some light on what you seem to think you will find by viewing the original....PLEASE tell us.

1- for what purpose do you want to see the long form? what information do you think the long form has on it, that is not represented on the notarized and certified COLB that is pertinent to his birth?

do you think that the original birth certificate is NOT going to list Honolulu as his birth place even though the COLB has certified that this is what the original states?

If you can explain what you THINK you will see or find out by seeing the original on file, I would appreciate it.

KNOW, that if he was NOT born in Hawaii, there WOULD NOT be a Hawaiian birth certificate at all.... it would be another form all together, that shows the place of birth, and the application for citizenship by the parents////

If he was born in another country, as with McCain....he would have a birth certificate from the country he was born in....McCain's birth certificate STATES he was born in the Panama Canal zone, IT DOES NOT list the state of his parent's birth or some state picked out of the sky as his birth place, but Panama....where he was born, is listed....McCain's p[arents had to APPLY for citizenship for him, then after months, it was approved. He DID NOT get a birth certificate from a State in the United states after their application was approved????????

I just don't get your logic on this fyrefox? so if you can shed some light on what you seem to think you will find by viewing the original....PLEASE tell us.

Care, I've said again and again I believe Obama is a U.S. citizen. I simply don't believe he would ever have gotten through the process if he was not.

But those things I am curious about, I am curious about. I started out in life to be an investigative reporter. My life worked out in a different direction, but I remain an investigator, researcher, and historian at heart.

Condemn me if you wish for being curious about stuff that a President of the United States seems almost desperate to keep secret. But I am curious.

And I bet if somebody figures out a way to crack the code and find out about some of that stuff, you're curious enough to want to see it too.

Nope. But nobody knows them. And the fact that they can't tell us what is on the long form only increases the curiosity about what is on it that Obama doesn't want us to know.

Edit: Remember that trip Obama took to Hawaii before the election. His grandmother was dying and he wouldn't let the press come along on that trip. But the few members of the press that continued to track his movements on that trip anyway say that he spent only a few minutes with his grandmother. But he spent some time with the keepers of the birth certificate. And it was then that he ordered the records sealed and they were not to be shown or released to anybody or discussed with anybody.

You see? It is stuff like that which fuels the controversy. Does it prove anything? No it doesn't prove a thing. All it does is peak curiosity and keep people wondering. And digging.

Without evidence that they are deceitful, wouldn't it be prudent to assume that they are not?

I have seen nothing at all to indicate that Dr. Fukino has done anything at all to suggest she was anything but honest. The question of his U.S. birth was raised. She had access and was authorized to release the information that she did. By doing so, if she was deceitful she risked her job and her reputation... but for what?

At this point, I have to go with the belief that she has been honest.

As for why he got his application for financial aid sealed, there could well be a legitimate reason for having done so. People do have privacy issues and maybe there is something that he doesn't want exposed... maybe it is simply that he was living with another woman at the time and doesn't want that information or her name brought into the mix. Who knows what it is?

For all I know, the accusations may be true, but I can think of other reasons why a person would not want private information such as that released.

To be honest, I wouldn't want you guys going through all my loan applications either, and quite frankly, I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that I would want to hide, but damnit there are things that are just none of your cotton-picking business :) Your being collective of course! And of course, IMHO.

Immie

Care, I've said again and again I believe Obama is a U.S. citizen. I simply don't believe he would ever have gotten through the process if he was not.

But those things I am curious about, I am curious about. I started out in life to be an investigative reporter. My life worked out in a different direction, but I remain an investigator, researcher, and historian at heart.

Condemn me if you wish for being curious about stuff that a President of the United States seems almost desperate to keep secret. But I am curious.

And I bet if somebody figures out a way to crack the code and find out about some of that stuff, you're curious enough to want to see it too.

Careful, curiosity killed the paper clip! {points at avatar} Oh, wait that was "the cat".

If only this was from Willow!

Immie

Without evidence that they are deceitful, wouldn't it be prudent to assume that they are not?

I have seen nothing at all to indicate that Dr. Fukino has done anything at all to suggest she was anything but honest. The question of his U.S. birth was raised. She had access and was authorized to release the information that she did. By doing so, if she was deceitful she risked her job and her reputation... but for what?

At this point, I have to go with the belief that she has been honest.

As for why he got his application for financial aid sealed, there could well be a legitimate reason for having done so. People do have privacy issues and maybe there is something that he doesn't want exposed... maybe it is simply that he was living with another woman at the time and doesn't want that information or her name brought into the mix. Who knows what it is?

For all I know, the accusations may be true, but I can think of other reasons why a person would not want private information such as that released.

To be honest, I wouldn't want you guys going through all my loan applications either, and quite frankly, I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that I would want to hide, but damnit there are things that are just none of your cotton-picking business :) Your being collective of course! And of course, IMHO.

Immie

You are a private citizen though Immie and hold little or no power over the rest of us. Nor do I hold any power over anybody else. Thus, unless I violate somebody else's rights, my private life is my business and nobody else's. I will choose what information anybody else is privy to have.

A President of the United States, however, holds enormous power over the rest of us and has almost unlimited resources to do just about anything he wants to do to anybody. He has almost unlimited resources to hide just about anything he chooses to do to anybody. For that reason, his character and integrity as reflected in his personal history and background should be much more open and public and visible in order for us to choose somebody we can trust to be reasonably ethical and honest to hold that position. Those who seek such high office really should forfeit most of their privacy while they hold that office.

It's kind of like those going into the military willingly forfeit some of their individual rights while they are in the service.

Last edited:

I agree with Immie.... you have no reason to doubt the integrity of the elected officials who verified his birth certificate. And I would LOVE to see a non-partisan news source that shows that Obama "spent some time with the keepers of the birth certificate. And it was THEN that he ordered the records sealed".

Forum List

Back