🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

I suppose that you'd rather the Police let violent offenders run away as they cower in their cruisers? Officer Wilson's JOB is to arrest people like Michael Brown...not to wait for backup. Someone who's brazen enough to commit strong arm robbery at noon time...stroll down the middle of the street holding what you stole in your hand...refuse to obey a police officer's request to get out of the middle of the street...and then physically attack said police officer when it dawns on him that you're the guy they are looking for in a convenience store robbery? It's obvious that Michael Brown is not the "gentle giant" that he was made out to be. He had decided to be a thug that Saturday morning and it didn't end well for him.
Wilson was not able to arrest the boy. He was only able to kill him and even then only from a distance. You don't pick a fight with someone that is your clear better in a fight... not unless you are well armed and intend to kill him from a distance.

Do you not know that Brown had turned back to Wilson and closed the distance to about 15 feet away when the fatal shot was fired? Police aren't trained to make confrontations with violent felons a "fair fight"...they are trained to use whatever level of force is necessary to come out on top in that confrontation.

I suppose that you'd rather the Police let violent offenders run away as they cower in their cruisers? Officer Wilson's JOB is to arrest people like Michael Brown...not to wait for backup. Someone who's brazen enough to commit strong arm robbery at noon time...stroll down the middle of the street holding what you stole in your hand...refuse to obey a police officer's request to get out of the middle of the street...and then physically attack said police officer when it dawns on him that you're the guy they are looking for in a convenience store robbery? It's obvious that Michael Brown is not the "gentle giant" that he was made out to be. He had decided to be a thug that Saturday morning and it didn't end well for him.
Wilson was not able to arrest the boy. He was only able to kill him and even then only from a distance. You don't pick a fight with someone that is your clear better in a fight... not unless you are well armed and intend to kill him from a distance.

Do you not know that Brown had turned back to Wilson and closed the distance to about 15 feet away when the fatal shot was fired? Police aren't trained to make confrontations with violent felons a "fair fight"...they are trained to use whatever level of force is necessary to come out on top in that confrontation.
Yeah and I was taught to he a human. There ya go.

A police officer apprehending a violent criminal is not "picking a fight." You seem to be having issues with subtleties of fact here.

Yeah and I was taught to he a human. There ya go.
That's not a response. You undersrtand that, right?
Fifteen feet is not far away. It is easily threat distance. Review the Tueller Drill and you would know this.
Wilson acted approrpiately. The grand jury, under enormous pressure to indict, agreed.

Brown had been shot 6 times before the two head shots. Wilson could've played ring around the SUV for a few seconds as Brown tried to catch him. The head shots were significant over kill.

I'm sorry but if anyone tells you to stop or they will shoot and you continue towards them in a threatening manner, it doesn't matter if you carry a badge or are a private citizen with a permit to carry...you are legally entitled to protect yourself with deadly force if you fear imminent danger.

A police officer apprehending a violent criminal is not "picking a fight." You seem to be having issues with subtleties of fact here.
Wilson tried to run the kids over with his SUV. He admits this. This to "stop" them from getting away. Why does wilson have his window open? How stupid are the cops in Ferguson?

I'm sorry but if anyone tells you to stop or they will shoot and you continue towards them in a threatening manner, it doesn't matter if you carry a badge or are a private citizen with a permit to carry...you are legally entitled to protect yourself with deadly force if you fear imminent danger.
I don't disagree. You're confused wrt my pov.

Yes it was the boy's fault. Yes the cop was in his rights to kill the boy.

My point is the cop was also within his rights to let the boy live.

I've fatally shot game animals with much higher caliber of bullet than what struck Michael Brown and those animals ran for hundreds of yards before dropping, RKM...fifteen feet is not far at all.

Wilson tried to run the kids over with his SUV. He admits this. This to "stop" them from getting away. Why does wilson have his window open? How stupid are the cops in Ferguson?

His window was open because he'd just had the conversation with the two young men about getting out of the street. What would be "stupid" would be trying to have that conversation through a closed window.

I've fatally shot game animals with much higher caliber of bullet than what struck Michael Brown and those animals ran for hundreds of yards before dropping, RKM...fifteen feet is not far at all.
I'm a hunter too. That's not my point. This is not a case of a guy shooting a deer this is a case of a guy going up against a bear with the supposed intent to arrest it and having absolutely no means to do so without killing it... how stupid is that?

That is utter bullshit.
Here is Wilson's testimony.
Wilson gave his account of the incident in an interview with a detective on August 10, and in testimony before the grand jury in September 2014. Wilson said that he had just left a call involving a sick person when he heard on his radio that there was a theft in progress at a local convenience store.[73] Wilson stated he heard the description of the suspects, and soon after, he observed two black males walking down the middle of the street. Wilson told the detective and grand jurors that he pulled up to them and told the two to walk on the sidewalk, and Johnson replied, "we're almost to our destination". As they passed his window, Brown said "fuck what you have to say".[73] Wilson said he then backed up about ten feet to where they were and attempted to open his door. After backing up, Wilson told the two to "come here", and Brown told him in reply, "what the fuck are you gonna do". Wilson said he shut the door and Brown approached him and he opened the door again "trying to push him back", while telling him to get back. Wilson said that Brown "started swinging and punching at me from outside the vehicle", and that Brown had his body against the door.[73] Wilson stated that the first strike from Brown was a "glancing blow" and at that point he was trying to get Brown's arms out of his face, and that is when Brown turned to his left and handed Johnson several packs of the stolen cigarillos he had been holding.[73] Wilson said he then grabbed Brown's right arm trying to get control, but Brown hit him in the face. Wilson stated that it "jarred" him back and he yelled at Brown numerous times to stop and get back. Wilson said he thought about using his mace, but couldn't reach it, tried for his asp, couldn't get it, and then drew his weapon and pointed it at Brown and told him to stop or he would shoot him, while ordering him to the ground.[73]

According to Wilson, Brown then said "you're too much of a fucking pussy to shoot me" and grabbed for his gun and twisted it, pointing it at him, into his hip area.[73] At that point, Wilson stated he placed his left hand against Brown's hand and his other hand on the gun and pushed forward with both his arms. Wilson said it was somewhat lined up with Brown and he fired twice, and nothing happened.[73] On the next try, the gun fired and Brown then attempted to hit him multiple times inside his vehicle. Wilson shot at Brown again, but missed and he took off running east, while Wilson exited his vehicle and radioed for backup.[73] Wilson said he followed him, yelling for him to stop and get on the ground, but he kept running. Wilson said Brown eventually stopped and turned and made a "grunting noise" and started running at him with his right hand under his shirt in his waistband.[73] Wilson said he ordered Brown to stop and get on the ground, but he didn't, so he fired multiple shots at him, paused and yelled at him to get on the ground again, but Brown was still charging at him and had not slowed down. Wilson said he then fired another set of shots, and Brown was still running at him and when he got about eight to ten feet away, he fired more shots, with one of those hitting him in the head, which brought Brown down with his hand still in his waistband. Wilson said two patrol cars showed up approximately fifteen to twenty seconds after the final shot and when his supervisor arrived, he was sent to the police station.[73]

His window was open because he'd just had the conversation with the two young men about getting out of the street. What would be "stupid" would be trying to have that conversation through a closed window.
Yes the initial conversation then he drove the vehicle to stop them from getting away. This is the part where he tried to run them over with his SUV then tried to get out and "APPREHEND TWO MEN WHO WERE BOTH BIGGER THAN HIM" while his back up was on the way.

And where did Officer Wilson admit that he tried to run Brown and Johnson over with his SUV?
Noplace. He made that up. Just like he made up the idea that Wilson had a choice to let the kid live. I suppose if Wilson was prepared to sacrifice his own life it might be true. But with a pregnant wife at home I doubt he'd make that choice. Nor should he.

Yes the initial conversation then he drove the vehicle to stop them from getting away. This is the part where he tried to run them over with his SUV then tried to get out and "APPREHEND TWO MEN WHO WERE BOTH BIGGER THAN HIM" while his back up was on the way.
There is no place where Wilson said he tried to run them over. Do you not understand that?

I'm a hunter too. That's not my point. This is not a case of a guy shooting a deer this is a case of a guy going up against a bear with the supposed intent to arrest it and having absolutely no means to do so without killing it... how stupid is that?

All Michael Brown has to do is fall to the ground and surrender. He'd be alive today. What was "stupid" was for him to turn back and close the distance between himself and a police officer firing at him. The outcome of that encounter was pretty much decided when Brown makes that decision just as it would be if a wounded bear turned and charged at you as a hunter. You're going to shoot until that bear drops...aren't you RKM?

That is utter bullshit.
Wilson gave his account of the incident in an interview with a detective on August 10, and in testimony before the grand jury in September 2014. Wilson said that he had just left a call involving a sick person when he heard on his radio that there was a theft in progress at a local convenience store.[73] Wilson stated he heard the description of the suspects, and soon after, he observed two black males walking down the middle of the street. Wilson told the detective and grand jurors that he pulled up to them and told the two to walk on the sidewalk, and Johnson replied, "we're almost to our destination". As they passed his window, Brown said "fuck what you have to say".[73] Wilson said he then backed up about ten feet to where they were and attempted to open his door. After backing up, Wilson told the two to "come here", and Brown told him in reply, "what the fuck are you gonna do". Wilson said he shut the door and Brown approached him and he opened the door again "trying to push him back", while telling him to get back. Wilson said that Brown "started swinging and punching at me from outside the vehicle", and that Brown had his body against the door.[73] Wilson stated that the first strike from Brown was a "glancing blow" and at that point he was trying to get Brown's arms out of his face, and that is when Brown turned to his left and handed Johnson several packs of the stolen cigarillos he had been holding.[73] Wilson said he then grabbed Brown's right arm trying to get control, but Brown hit him in the face. Wilson stated that it "jarred" him back and he yelled at Brown numerous times to stop and get back. Wilson said he thought about using his mace, but couldn't reach it, tried for his asp, couldn't get it, and then drew his weapon and pointed it at Brown and told him to stop or he would shoot him, while ordering him to the ground.[73]

According to Wilson, Brown then said "you're too much of a fucking pussy to shoot me" and grabbed for his gun and twisted it, pointing it at him, into his hip area.[73] At that point, Wilson stated he placed his left hand against Brown's hand and his other hand on the gun and pushed forward with both his arms. Wilson said it was somewhat lined up with Brown and he fired twice, and nothing happened.[73] On the next try, the gun fired and Brown then attempted to hit him multiple times inside his vehicle. Wilson shot at Brown again, but missed and he took off running east, while Wilson exited his vehicle and radioed for backup.[73] Wilson said he followed him, yelling for him to stop and get on the ground, but he kept running. Wilson said Brown eventually stopped and turned and made a "grunting noise" and started running at him with his right hand under his shirt in his waistband.[73] Wilson said he ordered Brown to stop and get on the ground, but he didn't, so he fired multiple shots at him, paused and yelled at him to get on the ground again, but Brown was still charging at him and had not slowed down. Wilson said he then fired another set of shots, and Brown was still running at him and when he got about eight to ten feet away, he fired more shots, with one of those hitting him in the head, which brought Brown down with his hand still in his waistband. Wilson said two patrol cars showed up approximately fifteen to twenty seconds after the final shot and when his supervisor arrived, he was sent to the police station.[73]
Wilson changed up his story on TV in the interview with the reporter the day after the grand jury verdict. Watch the video.

That is utter bullshit.

Wilson changed up his story on TV in the interview with the reporter the day after the grand jury verdict. Watch the video.
Post the link or STFU.

All Michael Brown has to do is fall to the ground and surrender. He'd be alive today. What was "stupid" was for him to turn back and close the distance between himself and a police officer firing at him. The outcome of that encounter was pretty much decided when Brown makes that decision just as it would be if a wounded bear turned and charged at you as a hunter. You're going to shoot until that bear drops...aren't you RKM?
Yes.. I would not put myself in that situation.

Forum List

Back