Undeniable PROOF that the "deep state" is attempting a coup de'tat

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

Really Gramps?

they couldn't possibly be the same folks all the conspirator theorists claim to have had a hand in 9/11?

do tell......

~S~

Strange how nobody describes what rules were supposedly changed.

That being said....it is bizarre that the Democrats had a 400 page report detailing how Trump obstructed justice, that he wouldn’t sit for a deposition, etc.... and the gutless wonders wouldn’t go near impeachment. But asking a Ukrainian leader to dig up dirt and hiding the complaint does warrant impeachment proceedings?

No sale

It's clearer and easier to understand. The crime is more out in the open. Plus, he used the office of the President to commit the crime AND cover it up.

The OP links to "Red State", which includes a link from "The Federalist", so there's a pretty good chance that we're only getting one side of the story here.

A conversation between people on both sides of the story would be required, at least as a start, before a reasonable conclusion can be reached on this.
It sends you directly to the form. It even states it was revised in august.
I'd still like to know the other side of the story.

Wouldn't you be curious to know what the other side of the story is?
The other side? You think this might just be a coincidence?
I don't know. That's my point. But I do know better than to believe just one side of a story automatically.
I'm not believing a story. I'm just going by what I downloaded directly from the government.

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.
So the intelligence community saw a place where the guardrail needed strengthening and they did that. Does it change what we found out about Trump's behavior in any way shape or form?

As bad as Trump is, I find the "Intelligence community" far more dangerous. Granted, if this has any truth to it, Trump deserves it since he has done nothing to reign them in.
if you think dedicated public servants are dangerous, you're as bad as the "deep state" nut jobs.

I'll show the clip later, but Rudy G just destroyed Stephanopoulos on ABC Sunday morning.
Now he's about to have a panel on to try and spin everything. Oh it's Schiff - beautiful.

Last edited:

Really Gramps?

they couldn't possibly be the same folks all the conspirator theorists claim to have had a hand in 9/11?

do tell......

~S~

Strange how nobody describes what rules were supposedly changed.

That being said....it is bizarre that the Democrats had a 400 page report detailing how Trump obstructed justice, that he wouldn’t sit for a deposition, etc.... and the gutless wonders wouldn’t go near impeachment. But asking a Ukrainian leader to dig up dirt and hiding the complaint does warrant impeachment proceedings?

No sale

It's clearer and easier to understand. The crime is more out in the open. Plus, he used the office of the President to commit the crime AND cover it up.

If you say so

I'll show the clip later, but Rudy G just destroyed Stephanopoulos on ABC Sunday morning.
Now he's about to have a panel on to try and spin everything.
Having watched Guliani lose his shizzle over the last few days, I seriously doubt the veracity of your claim.

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.
So the intelligence community saw a place where the guardrail needed strengthening and they did that. Does it change what we found out about Trump's behavior in any way shape or form?

As bad as Trump is, I find the "Intelligence community" far more dangerous. Granted, if this has any truth to it, Trump deserves it since he has done nothing to reign them in.
if you think dedicated public servants are dangerous, you're as bad as the "deep state" nut jobs.
Dedicated to what? Overturning a legal election? They are certainly dedicated to that!

Now he's about to have a panel on to try and spin everything. Oh it's Schiff - beautiful.

Giuliani couldn’t destroy a burrito.

Snip....

Dedicated to what? Overturning a legal election? They are certainly dedicated to that!
Protecting the United States from al! enemies, foreign and domestic. Have you ever raised your right hand and sworn those words?

Giuliani couldn’t destroy a burrito.
Of course not, he's lose his upper dentures. Seriously, the guy couldn't afford a full set? Those are some seriously janky bottom teeth.

Snip....

How many times are you idiots gonna post this lie?
When you can't make YOUR logic fit the facts this is what you do to dismiss what you can't argue against
What's to argue against?

Your post is a lie. That's a fact. The thing you are posting about didn't happen. Your post belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.
So did Russia BS..............and so does the new Ukraine joke..............

It's in the news now that the rules have changed allowing second hand knowledge to qualify for protection of a whistle blower....................It's new...............why the change...........

And why would second hand knowledge be not hearsay....................I heard someone say they heard someone say that a person was going to rob a bank......................I go to the police..........they'll probably check it out...........but doesn't mean anything is true....................and hearsay is inadmissable in court..............holds no weight.........

Impeachment is a trial......................rules of law apply no matter how it's spun.
That's a lie.

Snip....

Protecting the United States from al! enemies, foreign and domestic. Have you ever raised your right hand and sworn those words?
Donald Trump is not an enemy of the nation you fucking kook!

Snip....

When you can't make YOUR logic fit the facts this is what you do to dismiss what you can't argue against
What's to argue against?

Your post is a lie. That's a fact. The thing you are posting about didn't happen. Your post belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

It's in the news now that the rules have changed allowing second hand knowledge to qualify for protection of a whistle blower....................It's new...............why the change...........

And why would second hand knowledge be not hearsay....................I heard someone say they heard someone say that a person was going to rob a bank......................I go to the police..........they'll probably check it out...........but doesn't mean anything is true....................and hearsay is inadmissable in court..............holds no weight.........

Impeachment is a trial......................rules of law apply no matter how it's spun.
That's a lie.
Congress is the grand jury and the Senate is the trial.......................which part am I missing here.............LOL

You need evidence to do this....................This is another BS noise campaign by the left...........

Nothing more.........enjoy the show.........

Are they upset that Trump hasn't started new wars? It's possible. It's the only redeeming value he has.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

I can't equate Trump with American values.
There in lies your problem. You are incapable of being mature enough to focus on the UNDERLYING PROBLEM instead of pouting about an individual.

This shit is bigger than any one man. It undermines our entire system.

It is bigger than one man. Hate spews out of the mouth nearly every time that man opens his mouth though. I do not equate that with American values.
When he calls almost half of all Americans deplorable, get back to me.

Donald Trump is not an enemy of the nation you fucking kook!
He's a threat. His actions with the Ukrainian President were a threat to our national security. You didn't answer my question. Have you ever raised your right hand and sworn an oath to the constitution?

OK, Please explain in simple terms so I can understand, WHAT IS THE DEEP STATE, hear this term thrown around A LOT, but its not explained ????

What's to argue against?

That's a lie.
Congress is the grand jury and the Senate is the trial.......................which part am I missing here.............LOL

You need evidence to do this....................This is another BS noise campaign by the left...........

Nothing more.........enjoy the show.........
Isn't there an investigation first? An inquiry?

Forum List

Back