Under Obama in 5 years, the Rich are getting Richer and...

how about the fucking wars your team started and left for Obama to end?

Oh yeah and you refused to pay for any of them too.

YOU left Obama to pay for your stupid fucking wars built on lies

but they'll come out and beat you down and call you stupid, a right wing conspiracy nut, if you think this...Progressive have taken this to heart...and that includes Hillary Clinton...They see control and power once this is achieved

I think it's too late anyway

How about the infrastructure that has to be rebuilt because your assholes refused to pay for their upkeep too

FACT.......record welfare recipients

FACT......record SNAP recipients

FACT...higher disability claims than past two Presidents

FACT...all minority classes are worse off now - in EVERY economic category than when Obama took office

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE

FACT...Wall Street has had two record earnings years while Obama has been in office.

FACT...The top 7% wealthiest Americans have enjoyed a RECORD 28% earnings increase in the past two years while the remaining 93% of Americans have endured a 5% decline in earnings.

but they'll come out and beat you down and call you stupid, a right wing conspiracy nut, if you think this...Progressive have taken this to heart...and that includes Hillary Clinton...They see control and power once this is achieved

I think it's too late anyway

that is PROPAGANDA and not FACTS

I gave you FACT

Bush standing in front of the country and saying

"everything is all fucked up"

after you guys had control for years

what did you give ???

some cons opinion piece

FACT.......record welfare recipients

FACT......record SNAP recipients

FACT...higher disability claims than past two Presidents

FACT...all minority classes are worse off now - in EVERY economic category than when Obama took office

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE

FACT...Wall Street has had two record earnings years while Obama has been in office.

FACT...The top 7% wealthiest Americans have enjoyed a RECORD 28% earnings increase in the past two years while the remaining 93% of Americans have endured a 5% decline in earnings.

the cause

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

so is giving subsidies to wealthy industry business owners buying votes?

No not to the right.

you hate Americans but love CEOs even if they are not American citizens

tax exemptions are not subsidies. Both parties voted for the provisions in the current tax code relative to tax exemptions for energy exploration, development of new energy sources, etc.

Yes, some CEOs make a lot of money, so do some politicians----what, exactly, is your point, other than you have an unsubstantiated hatred for republicans?

Both parties voted to authorize and fund the stupid fucking wars in iraq and afghanistan. For the record, more americans have died in those wars under obama than under bush.

again your biased ignorance is blatant.

How about the infrastructure that has to be rebuilt because your assholes refused to pay for their upkeep too

most infrastructure is local and state, with some federal help. Again, you appear too stupid to understand how this all works.

Name the infrastructure bills that were voted down by repubs only, if you can.

fact.......record welfare recipients

fact......record snap recipients

fact...higher disability claims than past two presidents

fact...all minority classes are worse off now - in every economic category than when obama took office

on the other side of life

fact...wall street has had two record earnings years while obama has been in office.

fact...the top 7% wealthiest americans have enjoyed a record 28% earnings increase in the past two years while the remaining 93% of americans have endured a 5% decline in earnings.

for every truthdon'tmatter multi_posting done i will keep reposting this post

fact...all minority classes are worse off now - in every economic category than when obama took office

fact...wall street has had two record earnings years while obama has been in office.

fact...the top 7% wealthiest americans have enjoyed a record 28% earnings increase in the past two years while the remaining 93% of americans have endured a 5% decline in earnings.

look at the dear in the headlights look on his face

Bush was not a great president, but he did care about this country. Obama is a terrible president who hates this country.

I know that your only defence for obama's failure is to blame bush, but its not selling because everyone with even half a brain knows that the current mess belongs to obama.

yes, do that. and maybe we should mail her a large bottle of midol, or maybe a new electric dildo. She is obvously a very desperate woman who needs a fix of some kind.

Al qaeda started one war, and Bush the other, but they became Obama's as soon as he took office! Redfish is completely right - you liberals buy votes through redistribution. It is you main focus. Instead of focusing on creating wealth, you want what others have created. You are a cult of crownies.

yes, do that. and maybe we should mail her a large bottle of midol, or maybe a new electric dildo. She is obvously a very desperate woman who needs a fix of some kind.

It is going to take multiple people complaining about her to get her kicked off again.
She is right back to the same bullshit tactic of posting 3 to 5 posts in a row, all within a few minutes. The result is the thread is literally taken over and we all have to scroll and scroll to get past her spam.
I encourage you and as many as possible to complain about it.

Comrade O's stock in trade is to keep economic conditions as miserable as possible maximizing the human misery as long as possible so he can continually promise to make their life better thereby gaining their political loyalty and votes.
Interestingly 50 per cent of Americans got snookered by these tactics and will continue to get snookered.
As my ten year old grandson says "How do I know when Obama is lying? When his mouth is moving!"

Yes, its the inevitible result of progressivism, liberalism, marxism, or whatever left wing ...ism you choose.

the majority of the people will be EQUALLY miserable and a tiny group of super elites will control all of the power and all of the money.

The sad thing is that a lot of americans are so ignorant that they say that is what they want.

Yet countries that are way more progressive than us are prospering and you can't point out a single country that is prospering running on the conservative principles you advocate. Why is that?

It is going to take multiple people complaining about her to get her kicked off again.
She is right back to the same bullshit tactic of posting 3 to 5 posts in a row, all within a few minutes. The result is the thread is literally taken over and we all have to scroll and scroll to get past her spam.
I encourage you and as many as possible to complain about it.

We should do that, as well as put her on ignore. If enough people add her to their ignore list she will go away. see my list below.

Forum List

Back