Under Obama in 5 years, the Rich are getting Richer and...

...the Poor are getting Poorer...

10 things disappearing from America- MSN Money

^Page 4 on that link:

"Half of U.S. workers made less than $27,519 in 2012, about four bucks less than they earned in 2011 -- but nearly $1,000 off median wages' all-time peak in 2007. Meanwhile, total real wages per American were 6 percent off their 2007 levels.

Of course, the other half of the coin is doing much better, especially as you reach the upper crust. In 2012, there were 27 percent more Americans making more than $5 million than in 2011, and total wages for this group grew by 40 percent."

Isn't that what we heard during virtually EVERY Republican President?...

Why aren't we hearing it now?... And why isn't it being Assigned to this President as it was with Reagan and the STAY OUT THE BUSHES!?...

:)

peace...

Shouldn't right wingers be "thrilled"? Isn't this what they want?

If Democrat strawmen were true, then maybe.

Where would you be without your straw army?

...the Poor are getting Poorer...

10 things disappearing from America- MSN Money

^Page 4 on that link:

"Half of U.S. workers made less than $27,519 in 2012, about four bucks less than they earned in 2011 -- but nearly $1,000 off median wages' all-time peak in 2007. Meanwhile, total real wages per American were 6 percent off their 2007 levels.

Of course, the other half of the coin is doing much better, especially as you reach the upper crust. In 2012, there were 27 percent more Americans making more than $5 million than in 2011, and total wages for this group grew by 40 percent."

Isn't that what we heard during virtually EVERY Republican President?...

Why aren't we hearing it now?... And why isn't it being Assigned to this President as it was with Reagan and the STAY OUT THE BUSHES!?...

:)

peace...

Shouldn't right wingers be "thrilled"? Isn't this what they want?

yeah. I though Repubs re-branded the super-wealthy as "job creators" as opposed to the obscenely rich.

The super-wealthy DO create jobs...In China and India.

I love it! I'ma adopt the term job creators to refer to the super rich. How deceitful! Too bad many "job creators" create low paying jobs. Too bad it's not up to them to decide how much profit they keep and how much is paid to workers. Too bad indeed. Oh wait, they do set the price? OMG I have been living and working in a lie!

This is what the far left truly wants, they need a ruling class and the serfs in order to maintain power.

They need poor people. People one paycheck from homelessness.

When people start feeling more secure economically they're less likely to vote Democrat.

President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube

here you go

this should clear up your confusion about things

Who is that guy, Ooooooh, riiight, the guy from 5 years ago that you blame for everything going wrong today under Obama. Soon people won;t even know who Bush was, they will only know Obama as a horrible President.... I'm talking about all the kids that were 16ish when Obama became President and are now looking to vote for the first time at 24ish.

Good luck TM, only lost 4 million voters last election!

The Walton (think Walmart) grantor retained annuity trust passed by Republicans and signed into law by Bush has cost American taxpayers at least $100B.

The rich will get richer until they're taxed fairly- NOT VOODOO- 4/5 of the country pay 21 per cent in all taxes and fees, the bottom fifth 16 per cent.

The rich will get richer until they're taxed fairly- NOT VOODOO- 4/5 of the country pay 21 per cent in all taxes and fees, the bottom fifth 16 per cent.

They have almost always been taxed the same, even in the "golden age." Fuck you're a retard FranHasHPV.

BS, stupid...and in the fifties, corporations paid 35 per cent of all taxes, now 10 per cent. You are a ripped off dupe...lol.

They have almost always been taxed the same, even in the "golden age." Fuck you're a retard FranHasHPV.

BS, stupid...and in the fifties, corporations paid 35 per cent of all taxes, now 10 per cent. You are a ripped off dupe...lol.

So we shift from the rich to corporation.... Or are you saying you feel corporations are people?

I'M PROVING THAT THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH gop AND THEIR CORPORATIONS ARE RIPPING OFF THE COUNTRY, AND YOU ARE THEIR IGNORANT HATER DUPE...SLEEP WELL, NITE NITE. gd shift key....

I'M PROVING THAT THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH gop AND THEIR CORPORATIONS ARE RIPPING OFF THE COUNTRY, AND YOU ARE THEIR IGNORANT HATER DUPE...SLEEP WELL, NITE NITE. gd shift key....

Darn those far left elitists who control your programming paid for by those tax exempt corporations known as unions.

The Walton (think Walmart) grantor retained annuity trust passed by Republicans and signed into law by Bush has cost American taxpayers at least $100B.

I get it, your name, it's you telling us how much brain power you utilize, 1%!

Seriously? Have you seen the way you butcher the English language?? You really have little room to talk.

Oh my the last bastion of desperation of one that has no independent thought.

then again based on these people Albert Einstein or even Steven Hawking be classified as an idiot and their contributions should be removed because they were a "butcher the English language".

Forum List

Back