Under Obama in 5 years, the Rich are getting Richer and...

I get it, your name, it's you telling us how much brain power you utilize, 1%!

Seriously? Have you seen the way you butcher the English language?? You really have little room to talk.

Oh my the last bastion of desperation of one that has no independent thought.

then again based on these people Albert Einstein or even Steven Hawking be classified as an idiot and their contributions should be removed because they were a "butcher the English language".

Kosh you do have a problem constructing a coherent sentence. Let alone a short paragraph. But you are very good at being a far right propagandist. Carry on.

Seriously? Have you seen the way you butcher the English language?? You really have little room to talk.

then again based on these people Albert Einstein or even Steven Hawking be classified as an idiot and their contributions should be removed because they were a "butcher the English language".

Kosh you do have a problem constructing a coherent sentence. Let alone a short paragraph. But you are very good at being a far right propagandist. Carry on.

And the last bastion of a far left Obama drone with no independent thought.

Rush did a great job with this observation.
Obama gives speech after speech being critical of many things.
High unemployment numbers,the number of americans unemployed,living in poverty,the gap between
those that are wealthy and those poor....

He acts like he is outside of all these issues like he has been living in a far off distant world and now
he has decided to apply his super powers and now he will fix it all.
Because that's just the kind of guy he is.

He comes off like he has nothing to do with adding to all these problems.
And he wants us to be thankful that he has decided to address these issues because he has some free time on his hands now that his vacation is over.

What a joke.

Last edited:
I get it, your name, it's you telling us how much brain power you utilize, 1%!

:lol:

High unemployment numbers,the number of americans unemployed,living in poverty,the gap between

He acts like he is outside of all these issues like he has been living in a far off distant world and now

And he wants us to be thankful that he has decided to address these issues because he has some free time on his hands now that his vacation is over.

What a joke.

Obama has been all words for 5 years. From "shovel ready" to "affordable" health care to "jobs" programs, and he has lied from the first day and continues to this day. He says what people want to hear and then walks away and does nothing.

All the BS, we have lower wage jobs, high unemployment, all time negative economic statistics for minorities, high welfare participation, no clear leadership from either side, we manage congressional crisis to congressional crisis, it is a joke. Reid, Boehner and Obama have provided the American people with no direction or hope. No vision, just one crisis to the next. Sad state of politics, how anyone can be happy with either party just tells us how empty headed the voters are.

What a joke.

And the people that voted for Obama NEVER obviously heard these statements OR they agree with Obama.
In either way, these statements are obviously not job creation but job destruction statements!

Obama: " I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
SOURCE: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a1_1213236003
The only rationale was to supplant gas with alternative ... but AT A HUGE market cost which obviously this community organizer DID NOT understand!.
Reality, Price of a gallon of gas
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
Obama Jan 10, 2014 $4.005 139% Increase...
Gasoline]EIA - Sorry! Unexpected Error and Diesel Fuel Update - Energy Information Administration

Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Obama's normal campaign rhetoric did not promise to bankrupt our own coal industry. While he promised a new dawn of abundant energy, he actually planned to declare war on the coal industry.
Source: Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama in 2012 - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

So this community organizer doesn't CARE what it costs society just as long as a cap-and-trade system exists!
Doesn't care that ALL AMERICANS would be paying MORE....
Does that make sense to any American to have a president that wants to destroy businesses, create unemployment, cost Americans MORE to live??

Obama said:"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program
So IF OBAMA is a Proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing!

What this community organizer didn't consider, what happens to the 1,300 insurance companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Where will that tax money come from?
Or the 400,000 people employed where would they go after the $12 billion in unemployment runs out? If you own property in cities where insurance companies paid property taxes you will have to pay more in taxes.

What a joke.

And you needed Rush to explain this?

Both sides want to make changes but compromising has gone out of style. Compromises made by the right in the past have lead to the right becoming more extreme and electing politicians that refuse to compromise. The left has also grown tired of compromising but the change is far more pronounced amongst Republicans.

I agree compromise is out of style.

I think the real problem is we continue to think we are making monumental decisions by supporting and voting for "our side," whether rep or dem.

All this two party system does is pronounce differences and negate, I mean entirely negate similarities.

What are some similarities...we are human and we live on the same planet. That's a good start. We better stop there for now while some over-heated 450 block heads let it sink in.

The rich are richer and the poor suffer more as time goes on because REP or DEM, you are voting for more or less the same. One only perceives grave differences because when you choose between plutocracy and plutocracy, it isn't a choice. What changes REALLY occur between presidencies? Seriously. What monumental policy change happens!?

We've continued the war under Obama. Obama accepts huge financial backing from Big Business as do ALL presidents (till we public finance campaigns). We've continued massive spending and borrowing trends while the deficient climbs higher. We've neglected the poor on the whole by letting corporate business folks reap billions upon billions in government subsidies while we flounder over a seemingly questionable decision of spending ANY money on the poor.

In fact, I am poor as shit and it's because I was born into a poor family. I have two college degrees so I'm no slacker but I can tell you that raising the minimum wage WOULD FLIPPING MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER. PERIOD. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEEN PAYING THE WATER OR THE ELECTRIC. Or skip a meal so I can feed my pet. By earning more for the same work I would be able to focus less on survival strategies and spend more time on being productive and doing more.

No, this is considered stupid so I guess I should be forced to work for barely more than peanuts a day while corporate subsidies in the hundreds of billions go to big oil and business rolls without any dissent.

Once it was honorable but now it's a haven for the wealthy to shake their penis at us poor while we slave for them.

Our labor market has been squeezed for a long time now and is very fragile at this point. Especially at the low end but there are also plenty of people with degrees that can't find a job where they can use their education.

Raising the minimum wage is a tricky proposition in any economy but it is always best if change comes slowly. Large changes in the economy can shock it causing harm.

The reason is would cause harm is because everyone, I mean everyone with power and ownership will react poorly. No one likes change that's why we continue with the same shitty system of dems of reps. Neither offer a choice in better social mobility, it's evil is lesser. The answer is hard to tell at times.

Though I agree it would harm us I think we need to realize (which wont happen) that change is happening ALL the time (the only constant) and that we best adjust and decide money is not the end goal but bettering the lot of humanity is the goal. This would radically alter debate or rather bring debate back instead of the BS dreck from both parties. We could actually realize there is plenty of food to go around for the whole world let alone the 1/7 kids who are experiencing hunger insecurity in America (Diane Ravitch new book). This prevents proper brain development and thus stunts our ability to think and somehow this might be part of the plan sadly. Isn't is evident most people on this site cannot express coherent thoughts without calling one another stupid? Sounds like they either can or wont use their brain power above a couple percent (not saying I do either but got damn!).

Last edited:
Both sides want to make changes but compromising has gone out of style. Compromises made by the right in the past have lead to the right becoming more extreme and electing politicians that refuse to compromise. The left has also grown tired of compromising but the change is far more pronounced amongst Republicans.

I think the real problem is we continue to think we are making monumental decisions by supporting and voting for "our side," whether rep or dem.

All this two party system does is pronounce differences and negate, I mean entirely negate similarities.

What are some similarities...we are human and we live on the same planet. That's a good start. We better stop there for now while some over-heated 450 block heads let it sink in.

The rich are richer and the poor suffer more as time goes on because REP or DEM, you are voting for more or less the same. One only perceives grave differences because when you choose between plutocracy and plutocracy, it isn't a choice. What changes REALLY occur between presidencies? Seriously. What monumental policy change happens!?

We've continued the war under Obama. Obama accepts huge financial backing from Big Business as do ALL presidents (till we public finance campaigns). We've continued massive spending and borrowing trends while the deficient climbs higher. We've neglected the poor on the whole by letting corporate business folks reap billions upon billions in government subsidies while we flounder over a seemingly questionable decision of spending ANY money on the poor.

In fact, I am poor as shit and it's because I was born into a poor family. I have two college degrees so I'm no slacker but I can tell you that raising the minimum wage WOULD FLIPPING MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER. PERIOD. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEEN PAYING THE WATER OR THE ELECTRIC. Or skip a meal so I can feed my pet. By earning more for the same work I would be able to focus less on survival strategies and spend more time on being productive and doing more.

No, this is considered stupid so I guess I should be forced to work for barely more than peanuts a day while corporate subsidies in the hundreds of billions go to big oil and business rolls without any dissent.

Once it was honorable but now it's a haven for the wealthy to shake their penis at us poor while we slave for them.

Our labor market has been squeezed for a long time now and is very fragile at this point. Especially at the low end but there are also plenty of people with degrees that can't find a job where they can use their education.

Raising the minimum wage is a tricky proposition in any economy but it is always best if change comes slowly. Large changes in the economy can shock it causing harm.

It's quite simple really;

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

What a joke.

And the people that voted for Obama NEVER obviously heard these statements OR they agree with Obama.
In either way, these statements are obviously not job creation but job destruction statements!

Obama: " I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
SOURCE: LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
The only rationale was to supplant gas with alternative ... but AT A HUGE market cost which obviously this community organizer DID NOT understand!.
Reality, Price of a gallon of gas
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
Obama Jan 10, 2014 $4.005 139% Increase...
Gasoline]EIA - Sorry! Unexpected Error and Diesel Fuel Update - Energy Information Administration

Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Obama's normal campaign rhetoric did not promise to bankrupt our own coal industry. While he promised a new dawn of abundant energy, he actually planned to declare war on the coal industry.
Source: Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama in 2012 - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

So this community organizer doesn't CARE what it costs society just as long as a cap-and-trade system exists!
Doesn't care that ALL AMERICANS would be paying MORE....
Does that make sense to any American to have a president that wants to destroy businesses, create unemployment, cost Americans MORE to live??

Obama said:"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program
So IF OBAMA is a Proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing!

What this community organizer didn't consider, what happens to the 1,300 insurance companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Where will that tax money come from?
Or the 400,000 people employed where would they go after the $12 billion in unemployment runs out? If you own property in cities where insurance companies paid property taxes you will have to pay more in taxes.

Such a deceiver, you are.

Here's what Obama ACTUALLY said;

Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices?

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

And effectively end all mom and pops, pretty grind the economy to a halt.

No, Walmart already did that. My plan has zero effect on the bottom line of any business. It simply moves all taxes and fees into the pocket of consumers. That's tens of billions per month to spend at mom and pops.

I say there is no such thing as "under Obama". That term would infer that he is on top of something. He is not on top of anything. He is a clueless affable moron.

Last edited:

No, Walmart already did that. My plan has zero effect on the bottom line of any business. It simply moves all taxes and fees into the pocket of consumers. That's tens of billions per month to spend at mom and pops.

No mom and pop store could pay 23.50 an hour without raising prices. They would all fold, including most franchised businesses.

ZZZZZZZZZZ- But a raise to 10.60- 1968 min in today's dollars, would certainly help...
OP- Won't change until voodoo tax rates are changed and the rich pay their fair share...

thats why I say "if you vote for the politicians (from one of the two major parties), you only encourage them"

No mom and pop store could pay 23.50 an hour without raising prices. They would all fold, including most franchised businesses.

Their prices for product would go down, plus they'd have zero taxes and fees to pay, so their bottom line change is zero.

Forum List

Back