Unemployment falls to 8.3%

He got the nomination 40 months ago so to DittoTards the Bush Depression is the Obama Recession. Everything Bush fucked up is Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

November 6, 2008
RUSH: The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Get off your "I hate the GOP and all those that think differently than me" kick and pay attention.

Your comment to me was way off base.
You brought up your MessiahRushie's rationalization for blaming the Bush economy on Obama, so don't get sore when I make you eat his stupid words. You parrot your programmer at your own risk!

Fuck off...

You came in late into the conversation and I was playing with 8547....not repeating the words of someone I never listen to......

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Here we go with the Cram (Chris Spam).

Otherwise known as ink when he gets handed something he does not like...he just inks off and splits.

Don't give him bad news on Friday or ruin his cottoncandy view of Obama....his mother will only have to spend that much more time changing his sheets.

I notice you did not refute anything he posted. I take that as agreement

The recovery continues....

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- American employers substantially stepped up their hiring in January, bringing the unemployment rate down for the fifth month in a row.

Employers added 243,000 jobs in January, the Labor Department reported Friday, marking a pick-up in hiring from December, when the economy added 203,000 jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 8.3%. That is the lowest since February 2009.

Job growth was much stronger than expected. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had forecast 130,000 jobs added in the month, and that the unemployment rate likely ticked up to 8.6%.

January jobs report: Hiring ramps up, unemployment falls - Feb. 3, 2012

I call BULLSHIT! Making up facts n figures is SOP in this administration. Besides, i want to see what March brings. This could all be typical holiday hiring stats.

t 3 years later we're 85% full employment and 1 credit downgrade already. If you're telling us Obama is doing anything other than willfuly and consciously dragging down the economy, then yes, you're his fullfer and you should have custom kneepads for your efforts

It's rare that armchair psychiatrists get to watch meltdowns.

"Meltdown"?

If you're just referring to Frankie, he's been acting like this for years.

SuckitPeasants.jpg

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney: He made money for his partner and investors and helped create thousands of good paying jobs in the process. Is this really the kind of man we want in the White House?

Claiming that a drop in the U3 or the U6 is "good news" (or a rise in said numbers is "bad news") without taking a look at the number of people who were added, or in this case, fell off the rolls is just ignorant...
Speaking of "ignorant" or more accurately brainwashed, 1/2 a million workers were ADDED to the labor force rolls!

Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low | ZeroHedge
the labor force increased from 153.9 million to 154.4 million

And that is great.

Now, my question to you....does that include the amount that were dropped from the rolls?

In other words.....it is easy to say "100K" new hires....but if there were 200K lay offs then it isnt nearly as good as it sounds.
The arithmetic is quite easy, 1.2 million dropped off the rolls and 1.7 million were added yielding a net increase in the labor force of 500 thousand. CON$ only report the 1.2 million dropping but not the 1.7 added.

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- American employers substantially stepped up their hiring in January, bringing the unemployment rate down for the fifth month in a row.

Employers added 243,000 jobs in January, the Labor Department reported Friday, marking a pick-up in hiring from December, when the economy added 203,000 jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 8.3%. That is the lowest since February 2009.

Job growth was much stronger than expected. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had forecast 130,000 jobs added in the month, and that the unemployment rate likely ticked up to 8.6%.

January jobs report: Hiring ramps up, unemployment falls - Feb. 3, 2012

I call BULLSHIT! Making up facts n figures is SOP in this administration. Besides, i want to see what March brings. This could all be typical holiday hiring stats.

Are we on a 12 month holiday hiring binge?

I notice you did not refute anything he posted. I take that as agreement

Maybe you should take your smart pills (the ones they find in rabbit cages) instead.

Mixing the economy with simple government functions and then saying "Obama has done a good job" when for a long time more disagreed with that than agreed......is Cram.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GDP has been growing since 2009. I think it was revised to lower than first reported
The stock market has doubled since 2009. You sound like a cheerleader for those evil stock brokers
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009. America's credit rating was down graded
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009. Service sector jobs are not a good indicator of a healthy economy
Auto sales are up. No they aren't
Retail sales are up. Kmart and Sears closed how many stores during the holiday season?
Home sales are up. New Home sales at an all time low
Unemployment is down. What kind of jobs caused the =drop Solyandor type jobs?

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world. GM built a plant in Mexico

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq. What does this have to do with the economy being in the shitter

Obama has done a very good job
Horse shit

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GDP has been growing since 2009. I think it was revised to lower than first reported
The stock market has doubled since 2009. You sound like a cheerleader for those evil stock brokers
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009. America's credit rating was down graded
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009. Service sector jobs are not a good indicator of a healthy economy
Retail sales are up. Kmart and Sears closed how many stores during the holiday season?

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world. GM built a plant in Mexico

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq. What does this have to do with the economy being in the shitter

Horse shit

How about.....the stock market was halved before it "doubled" which means it isn't back to where it was before. That happens even if we elect Elmer Fudd POTUS....but we will give credit to Barack Fudd ? Under Reagan it tripled (meaning it was three time higher than it ever was).

But Obama is the Democrats Reagan. :lol::lol::lol:

And Chris has to keep inking just to keep the fantasy alive.

Not so great when the workforce has shrunk. Obama shouldn't be so happy...as most have given up looking. Obama is shrinking the workforce.

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate

LaborForceParticipation.gif

SOURCE

It's rare that armchair psychiatrists get to watch meltdowns.

"Meltdown"?

If you're just referring to Frankie, he's been acting like this for years.

SuckitPeasants.jpg

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney: He made money for his partner and investors and helped create thousands of good paying jobs in the process. Is this really the kind of man we want in the White House?

Yeah, we know...that's his story and you're sticking with it. :poop:

Even if they are retiring (and have not "given" up), it shrinks the numerator and the percentage.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Horse shit

How about.....the stock market was halved before it "doubled" which means it isn't back to where it was before. That happens even if we elect Elmer Fudd POTUS....but we will give credit to Barack Fudd ? Under Reagan it tripled (meaning it was three time higher than it ever was).

But Obama is the Democrats Reagan. :lol::lol::lol:

And Chris has to keep inking just to keep the fantasy alive.

Maybe he has doubt and that's why he keep's repeat the same thing over and over after people respond to him.

I don't even need to read through this one to know how the posts will go:

LibDems will say this is good news for the country and bad news for the Repubs. Most will not actually credit Obama but some will.

ConservaRepubLitarians will be predictibale as always:
1. Obama gets no credit for this good news (I agree with them on this - I just don't agree with them that Obama is the cause of all problems in the universe).
2. There is no good news! (Regardless of what I saw Megan Kelly say on FOX today). It's all a LibDem trick! Things are bad! Let's focus on the bad!

Then the small-minded will start calling each other names.

I can verify that we have more contracts now (I own a national executive recruiting firm) than we have had since 2007 and I am hiring two new people this month.
Guess what? The marginal tax rate does not affect my decision (myth #1). The Magical and All Powerful Obama (according to ConservaRepubLitarians) does not stop me from hiring due to an increased demand for our services. (myth #2).
We've had an average of 10 - 25 contracts in place at a time, since everything crashed, just before Obama took office.
Right now? We have over TWO HUNDRED contracts to find employees for our clients, in virtually every major city (except Detroit) in the country.

Claiming that a drop in the U3 or the U6 is "good news" (or a rise in said numbers is "bad news") without taking a look at the number of people who were added, or in this case, fell off the rolls is just ignorant...
Speaking of "ignorant" or more accurately brainwashed, 1/2 a million workers were ADDED to the labor force rolls!

Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low | ZeroHedge

Keep reading your link:
So as the labor force increased from 153.9 million to 154.4 million, the non institutional population increased by 242.3 million meaning, those not in the labor force surged from 86.7 million to 87.9 million.

Keep reading your link:
So as the labor force increased from 153.9 million to 154.4 million, the non institutional population increased by 242.3 million meaning, those not in the labor force surged from 86.7 million to 87.9 million.

How can the labor force be increasing when the BLS statistics show otherwise? I wonder how he will answer that?

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Here we go with the Cram (Chris Spam).

Otherwise known as ink when he gets handed something he does not like...he just inks off and splits.

Don't give him bad news on Friday or ruin his cottoncandy view of Obama....his mother will only have to spend that much more time changing his sheets.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

The failed policies of the Bush adminstration have been reversed by Obama.

GM saved, recovery, and Al Qeada destroyed.

It must suck to be a Republican.

It must suck for the majority of the country

Gallup

More States Move to GOP in 2011
Seventeen states solidly or leaning Republican, up from 10 in 2010

We should raise taxes -right now to really "help" this economy
:eusa_whistle:

Didn't the Papa Obama administration claim
unemployment was not going to go above 8 percent
if he passed his Pork Bill?

Last edited:

Forum List