Unemployment falls to 8.3%

Yes you did, but how does your claim refute that baby boomers have delayed planned retirements. You haven't given any proof other than something from 2010 and 2011 and that is from obama's propaganda.
And there it is, anything that contradicts the lies of the Right is Obama's propaganda. Social Security data is now propaganda. There is nothing like the willfully ignorant bliss of CON$ervatism. :cuckoo:

And the CON$ervative propaganda :eusa_whistle: that 1 in 4 is delaying retirement hardly contradicts my post that 4 out of 4 are not delaying retirement, at least for those who can do math.

Where are those retiring baby boomer numbers at ed? it's an election year with no explanation of where all those number of unemployed people went to. Hell maybe you can explain if a lot of people retired who was hired to replace them.
The numbers and links were already posted twice, so your patented CON$ervative dumb act has reached the point of ridiculousness.

But you have yet to show how many Boomers have chosen not to retire and how many workers left the workforce because they were discouraged.
Where are the numbers????

And there it is, anything that contradicts the lies of the Right is Obama's propaganda. Social Security data is now propaganda. There is nothing like the willfully ignorant bliss of CON$ervatism. :cuckoo:

And the CON$ervative propaganda :eusa_whistle: that 1 in 4 is delaying retirement hardly contradicts my post that 4 out of 4 are not delaying retirement, at least for those who can do math.

Where are those retiring baby boomer numbers at ed? it's an election year with no explanation of where all those number of unemployed people went to. Hell maybe you can explain if a lot of people retired who was hired to replace them.
The numbers and links were already posted twice, so your patented CON$ervative dumb act has reached the point of ridiculousness.

But you have yet to show how many Boomers have chosen not to retire and how many workers left the workforce because they were discouraged.

I told you that's from obama's labor department it's election year. But you continue to use obama's propaganda, You cannot explain why no one has hired replacements for all those retiring baby boomers.

I told you that's from obama's labor department it's election year. But you continue to use obama's propaganda, You cannot explain why no one has hired replacements for all those retiring baby boomers.
They are NOT from the labor dept and you already know that. If you had bothered to click on the links you would have seen they were from the Social Security reports to Congress.

And prove, as you claim, that no one has hired replacements for the retirees, let's see your numbers and not from GOP propaganda. And I'm still waiting for your proof that there were 1.2 million discouraged workers in 2011, again with numbers not from GOP propaganda. :lol:

They are NOT from the labor dept and you already know that. If you had bothered to click on the links you would have seen they were from the Social Security reports to Congress.

And prove, as you claim, that no one has hired replacements for the retirees, let's see your numbers and not from GOP propaganda. And I'm still waiting for your proof that there were 1.2 million discouraged workers in 2011, again with numbers not from GOP propaganda. :lol:
oh so the numbers came from another department of obama's government. And that is different in what way?

bigrebnc is runnin in circles.

Why is someone who claims to be a republican defending ed the liar and his lies?

Because, in fact, the UR is falling without falsifying the numbers.

Republicans have their work cut for themselves, and we can't beat the dems if we are lying and get caught.

And where did you get this information that unemployment is falling? Worrying about lying has never stopped you. so since you want show where I lied I just dis-guard your post into the troll bin.

Last edited:
You can't say anything about it because you say you don't believe the government's numbers.

Thus all you can believe is yourself, and you don't count.

oh so the numbers came from another department of obama's government. And that is different in what way?
Well, let's see YOUR numbers that prove the SSA numbers wrong!
And not opinions from GOP propaganda.

You have no numbers that you can trust, thus whatever you post is nonsense. You are an extremist who wants America to fail rather than not get his perverted form of Americanism. Not going to happen, wing nut.

Workers are now retiring at older ages because the incentives to retire have changed. Since the mid-1990s, the average retirement age has risen from 62 to 64 for men and from 60 to 62 for women, according to a new Center for Retirement Research at Boston College analysis of Census Bureau data. The trend toward later retirement has been driven by declines in traditional pensions and retiree health benefits offered by employers, changes in the way Social Security benefits are calculated, better education and health, and less strenuous jobs that people are able to perform at older ages.

Average Retirement Age Grows - Planning to Retire (usnews.com)

A quarter of middle-class Americans are now so pessimistic about their savings that they are planning to delay retirement until they are at least 80 years old -- two years longer than the average person is even expected to live.

25% of Americans expect to wait until age 80 to retire - Nov. 16, 2011

Wrong again Ed.
If 1 out of 4 are waiting to retire, how does that change the fact that 3 out of 4 are not waiting???

Ideation Insurance Group
Approximately 3 out of 4 Americans start claiming Social Security benefits the moment they are eligible at age 62.

Yep, and the average is now two years OLDER than what you said was a shringking age to retirement.

You have no numbers that you can trust, thus whatever you post is nonsense. You are an extremist who wants America to fail rather than not get his perverted form of Americanism. Not going to happen, wing nut.

The numbers I trust is what I can see from the industry I am in. Construction is the monitor of the economy, when construction is booming the economy is booming, when it's in a dry spell well the economy goes with it. It's been this way for a very long time.

Well, let's see YOUR numbers that prove the SSA numbers wrong!
And not opinions from GOP propaganda.

I'm still waiting on your's

Forum List

Back