Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

Stimulus was supposed to save us. Didn't happen.

Obama was going to create a bunch of jobs. Most jobs created were done as they always are, by small businesses.

This may well be the start of a double dip recession. The usual source of a double dip is government.

Pretty much told you this was going to happen three and a half years ago. Not happy it happened, but rather angry the poor policies were allowed to be used. Now we get to suffer.

that is a screen shot.

do you see any neg rep list?

I have not seen a neg rep list in my account for about two weeks

Well, yes. It's this part of what you posted.

777 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Unemployment went from... 06-01-2012 08:17 AM BluePhantom tool
Unemployment went from... 06-01-2012 08:17 AM Artevelde pathological liar
I want to buy a business 06-01-2012 08:07 AM CrusaderFrank thats your best feature
Warbler is too... 06-01-2012 08:02 AM strollingbones
Unemployment went from... 06-01-2012 07:10 AM Trajan potty mouth and wrecking the thgerad
Unemployment went from... 06-01-2012 06:26 AM DiamondDave idiot twat
Hey Truthmatters. . . . 05-31-2012 10:59 PM MeBelle60 WOW!
Pacifism and the Left 05-31-2012 03:38 PM nitroz The OP is an idiot. It's hilarious and sad that there are fewer and fewer right wingers who exersize common sense.
An Odd Warrior Neg 05-31-2012 10:08 AM catzmeow NICE BUNS. I mean, puns.
The BIG check Hypocrites 05-31-2012 07:47 AM California Girl ...
Media Ties Romney to... 05-30-2012 01:01 PM Dick Tuck
If I Was Black, I'd Be... 05-30-2012 12:53 PM Rat in the Hat Lying racist.
If I Was Black, I'd Be... 05-30-2012 11:57 AM bayoubill
Romney was a republican... 05-30-2012 11:41 AM Jos
R.I.P. Jake 05-30-2012 10:54 AM Big Fitz Awww liar has her rep turned off again to hide the truth. It ain't all about you. Go make your own thread for us to ignore.
The BIG check Hypocrites 05-30-2012 10:22 AM Conservative lair
The BIG check Hypocrites 05-30-2012 09:40 AM Lovebears65 partiality hack
Something To Think About 05-30-2012 09:12 AM Ernie S. Like you?
Women who choose to be... 05-30-2012 08:09 AM strollingbones property management is its own hell
Soooo many idiotic... 05-30-2012 07:04 AM California Girl .

And I just proved that you have seen it, liar.

TM is consistent. He always lies.

that is a screen shot.

Yes, you liar..

This is it. It's how everyone is setup and shows all rep you've gotten. According to this, you got 6 today (bold)...
I want to buy a business 06-01-2012 08:07 AM CrusaderFrank thats your best feature
Unemployment went from... 06-01-2012 07:10 AM Trajan potty mouth and wrecking the thgerad
Pacifism and the Left 05-31-2012 03:38 PM nitroz The OP is an idiot. It's hilarious and sad that there are fewer and fewer right wingers who exersize common sense.
R.I.P. Jake 05-30-2012 10:54 AM Big Fitz Awww liar has her rep turned off again to hide the truth. It ain't all about you. Go make your own thread for us to ignore.
Women who choose to be... 05-30-2012 08:09 AM strollingbones property management is its own hell

Now stay on topic or Fuck Off....

Stop TMN from moving the topics. Say no to the trolling!

Obama creates more than four million new jobs and saves countless more existing jobs and gets no credit. Rs filibuster and obstruct jobs bills and get no blame. They could pass the highway bill and we'd have three million jobs but they refuse to invest in their own country.

This is the first time in our history that we've expected our president to magically bypass the congress on every issue.

I think it might also be the first time we have seen an entire political party sabotage our country, work for economical collapse AND have our citizens cheer a recession.

Reading the posts here, reading so-called Americans hoping for the failure of their country makes me very ashamed. You're the very same people who have cheered Mitts investing ing foreign banks and foreign companies. You've cheered his destroying of American companies and firing people. You've cheered his almost daily lies. And, you've said you plan to vote for him so he can destroy more. And, apparently, you feel no shame in wanting your own country to fail.

Obamalama has a net job loss...
'Saved jobs' is pure unsubstantiated bullshit and it has been shown to be so time and time again

You're just another in the long line of hyper-partisan idiot trolls

bump

back to today:

Dow average loses gains for 2012 - MarketWatch

June 1, 2012, 10:24 a.m. EDT
Dow average loses gains for 2012

By Laura Mandaro

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- The Dow Jones Industrial Average /quotes/zigman/627449 DJIA -1.72% slid into a loss for the year after a low rate of U.S. jobs growth, following weak Europe and Chinese manufacturing data, took nearly 200 points off the index. The blue-chip average is now down 0.1% for the year. As of Friday midmorning, it's down 185 points to 12,207.99. The S&P 500 /quotes/zigman/3870025 SPX -1.91% , off 1.6% for the session, is still up 2.5% for 2012. The Nasdaq Composite /quotes/zigman/123127 COMP -2.06% , down 1.7% Friday, is up 6.6% for the year.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI

12,172.34 Down 221.11(1.78%) 11:26AM EDT

Obama creates more than four million new jobs and saves countless more existing jobs and gets no credit. Rs filibuster and obstruct jobs bills and get no blame. They could pass the highway bill and we'd have three million jobs but they refuse to invest in their own country.

This is the first time in our history that we've expected our president to magically bypass the congress on every issue.

I think it might also be the first time we have seen an entire political party sabotage our country, work for economical collapse AND have our citizens cheer a recession.

Reading the posts here, reading so-called Americans hoping for the failure of their country makes me very ashamed. You're the very same people who have cheered Mitts investing ing foreign banks and foreign companies. You've cheered his destroying of American companies and firing people. You've cheered his almost daily lies. And, you've said you plan to vote for him so he can destroy more. And, apparently, you feel no shame in wanting your own country to fail.
They are just mindlessly following their MessiahRushie!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

And still the White House is blaming Bush, ROTFLMBO

The Employment Situation in May | The White House

<snip>
There is much more work that remains to be done to repair the damage caused by the financial crisis and deep recession that began at the end of 2007. Just like last year at this time, our economy is facing serious headwinds, including the crisis in Europe and a spike in gas prices that hit American families’ finances over the past months. It is critical that we continue the President’s economic policies that are helping us dig our way out of the deep hole that was caused by the severe recession.

Of course they are still blaming Bush. They will continue to blame Bush till the day the ONE is out of office.

No surprise there.

Yep, we blame presidents for their actions as long as their actions prevail. Bush's economic policies created this mess and as long as the mess continues he will be blamed, in fact, we still blame Hoover, FDR, Truman and others for what we believe were their wrongs. But it is just not lay people that blame Bush, historians have rated Bush as the second worst president in economics since the nation began, can we blame some Americans for believing the same?

The lack of significant progress in reducing unemployment is the result of failed Obama policies. Why do many of you continue to support policies that hurt Americans?

Obama will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in the history of this county. Yet, people bitched about Bush's spending and employment? No honest human being could say that Bush did worst then Obama...Obama is like 3 Bush's last 6 months put together. One big shit samwitch!

pantsafire-full.png

One good thing about the unemployment rate going up. It'll give Barry & Co. an opportunity for some really good spinning practice. After all it's not easy convincing people that up is down, but I'm sure they'll give it a hell of a try.

U.S. stocks sink; Dow gives up gains for year - Market Snapshot - MarketWatch

...The index is now down 0.3% for the year.

“2012 is beginning to look horribly like 2011 – initial high hopes that the recovery was kicking into high gear, subsequently dashed,” said Nigel Gault, chief U.S. economist at IHS Global Insight, in an emailed report.

The S&P 500 Index /quotes/zigman/3870025 SPX -1.89% dropped 24.49 points, or 1.7%, to 1,285.98 and the Nasdaq Composite Index /quotes/zigman/123127 COMP -2.12% declined 53.90 points, or 1.9%, to 2,773.40.

The S&P 500 is up 2% for the year, while the Nasdaq is up 6.3%.

Gold futures rallied as investors sought a safe haven and the dollar fell on speculation the weak data could trigger more quantitative easing from the Federal Reserve. The August gold contract /quotes/zigman/676896 GCQ2 +2.99% surged $47.40, or 3.1%, to $1,612.10 an ounce.

Yields on 10-year Treasury notes /quotes/zigman/4868283/delayed 10_YEAR -6.09% hit a fresh low of 1.44% and recently traded down 9 basis points at 1.47%.
May unemployment rate creeps up to 8.2%

The U.S. economy added just 69,000 jobs in May, less than expected, and the unemployment rate rose to 8.2%. Phil Izzo and Sudeep Reddy have details on The News Hub.

The losses for stocks came after the Labor Department reported Friday that the U.S. economy added only 69,000 jobs in May, while economists polled by MarketWatch expected an increase of 165,000. The unemployment rate edged up to 8.2% from 8.1% as more people entered the workforce. Read more on jobs report.

“Disappointing payroll data in combination with mounting external risks obviously increase the pressure on the Fed to apply further stimulus,” wrote Bernd Weidensteiner, an analyst at Commerzbank AG, in a note, with the euro-zone sovereign debt crisis being the main external risk.

Adding to the gloom, manufacturing data from Europe and China also pointed to deteriorating economic conditions.

At 10 a.m. Eastern, the Institute for Supply Management said its manufacturing index fell to 53.5% in May from 54.8% in April. Economists polled by MarketWatch had forecast a slide to 54%. Readings over 50 indicate the sector is still expanding. Read more on ISM.

wow you guys must be orgasmic about this blip in the economy

This is not a blip. This is a long running trend. There is a smaller percentage of Americans employed today than when the recession ended.

The unemployment rate has dropped almost a full percentage point from August, from 9.1 percent to 8.2 percent. That might suggest the job market is steadily strengthening. Yet the employment rate has improved only slightly in that time, from 58.3 percent to 58.6 percent. That's lower than when the recession ended, when it was 59.4 percent.

AP News: As US hiring slows, experts ponder what would help

The entire political leadership is to blame. The President and both houses of Congress.

The Federal Reserve has done a bang-up job helping the rich stay rich. That's why the stock market has been soaring. But it can do nothing for everyone else. That's where Congress and the White House come in. And they have all been too busy rat fucking each other to be bothered doing what is right for America.

The whole lot of them needs to be flushed. All 536 of them.

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

I guess it just p*sses you off that even a radio talk show host could tell his policies wouldn't work. Problem is Obama doesn't see it, progressives don't see it and sheeple like you don't see it.

Rush called it, didn't he.

that is a screen shot.

Well, yes. It's this part of what you posted.

And I just proved that you have seen it, liar.

when I copied all of that I could not see my neg reps.

after I went back to read why they looked different I saw that you could Unhide them with that little bird like Icon on the top of the list.

I still find it pretty weird someone put mine on hide because it wasnt me.

now why does it say 58 or what ever and it yet says zero on my face screen?

why is my account always being altered?

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

I guess it just p*sses you off that even a radio talk show host could tell his policies wouldn't work. Problem is Obama doesn't see it, progressives don't see it and sheeple like you don't see it.

Rush called it, didn't he.

Rush is a fat drug addict with a sex addiction problem who lies for a living.

Why do you people always follow deeply flawed people?

Forum List

Back