"Unite the Right".

Just saw that...

wonder who started the violence?

the protestors, or the counter-protestors?
We will most likely never know the truth of it. Either way the protesters will be blamed. The media all over it talking about guns, hate, the usual bullshit.

No matter how many Republicans condemn the rally, it will still be spun to attack Trump and GOP
It's trump's base

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

It is called the Crusader — and it is one of the most prominent newspapers of the Ku Klux Klan.

Under the banner "Make America Great Again," the entire front page of the paper's current issue is devoted to a lengthy defense of Trump’s message — an embrace some have labeled a de facto endorsement.

"America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

Yikes! Look who just endorsed Obama for 4 more years

Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama
Quick Sherman! To the Way-Back Machine!
upload_2017-8-12_10-11-47.jpeg

Just saw that...

Oh, I'm sure the guys who showed up to protest with guns and marching thru the campus with torches are the victims here.
Since democrats made it clear they will shoot Republicans, they were only being prudent.
Sure....that's it. Can you point out some of the counter-protesters with guns for us?

It's useful to see who here has declared for the white supremists.
white supremists?

I'm for the right to protest.

aren't you?
Have I said no one has the right to protest? Why no....I don't believe I said that. I'm just appreciative of knowing who the white supremists here are.

and just who they, mindreader?

Would you call me one?

I've supported their right to protest since these threads started.

I don't agree with their views, but then, that isn't necessary.

Just how wide a brush are you painting with?

Just saw that...

Oh, I'm sure the guys who showed up to protest with guns and marching thru the campus with torches are the victims here.
Since democrats made it clear they will shoot Republicans, they were only being prudent.
Sure....that's it. Can you point out some of the counter-protesters with guns for us?
Of course that's it. A democrat has already tried to murder some Republicans at a ball game. Even made sure they were republicans first.

White Nationalists March on University of Virginia

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A month after a Ku Klux Klan rally here ended with the police using tear gas on protesters, Charlottesville is bracing for a weekend of white nationalist demonstrations and counterprotests, and suddenly this tranquil college town feels like a city under siege.

Thousands of people — many from out of town — are expected to descend on the city to either protest or participate in a “Unite the Right” rally on Saturday convened by white nationalists who oppose a plan to remove a statue of
Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general, from a city park."

Catchy slogan for white supremacy...Unite the Right...

Mm, story changed dude. Turn out BLM agitators made it what it was. You libtards are funny. Yall are all about uppity black folk until they are at your front door. Then yall become instant members of the 100 club. A better slogan for yall would be what the Klan used when the democrat party founded it, which is,

"Quod Semper, Quod Ubique, Quod Ab Omnibus"

Or that was the second incarnations motto, whatever, either will work just fine for you.

Just saw that...

any one get shot?

white supremists?

I'm for the right to protest.

aren't you?
Have I said no one has the right to protest? Why no....I don't believe I said that. I'm just appreciative of knowing who the white supremists here are.

and just who they, mindreader?

Would you call me one?

I've supported their right to protest since these threads started.

I don't agree with their views, but then, that isn't necessary.

Just how wide a brush are you painting with?
I am sorry if I triggered you.

Just saw that...

any one get shot?
Not yet.....:)

Just saw that...

any one get shot?
Not yet.....:)

They had cause to call in the National Guard, and still no gunshots?

I've seen a few people swinging bats, throwing bottles...

did the White Supremists bring those items with them?

All I've seen on the board is comments about those scary guns.

(either using silencers, or they're unloaded. HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Forum List

Back