Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.......

Millions and millions of "whites" talk like that, racist.

From what I can tell this seems to be one of the main differences in how whites and blacks think about racism. Most whites seem to take it for granted, assume it, while most blacks do not.

And then whites reason backwards from it: if society is just, then so are the police and the courts, the schools and the press – and even, for the most part, large companies.

And if society is just then racism can no longer a big issue and the troubles that blacks still have must be all their own fault – or just their imagination.

You see that all the time in yours and others comments on this forum.

Can't you see how utterly illogical your assumption that your race-based generalizations (and apparent mind-reading powers) somehow stand as proof that equally categorical views in the opposite direction must therefore be correct is? You are so wrapped up in your racism (like all the other racists here - black, white, whatever), that you can't see how childishly flawed your thinking is.

If you want to discuss a comparative analysis of Legalism vs Confucianism vs Taoism, please go to the Philosophy forum and start a thread on the topic. But don't pretend your facile reasoning is anything but merely that. And don't pretend you are equipped to make assumptions on what I personally believe, racist.

Essen is right Unkotare. You call him a racist because he doesn't trust whites based upon his own experiences plus the history of white racism in this nation. If that history did not exist and if whites really did not hold those same beliefs today, then you would have right to call him or I racists. But the history does exist. And whites as you see posted in front of your face on a daily basis hold the same beliefs they have always held. Yet you ask the dumb question to Essen:

Who are these shadowy figures? Have you ever met anyone who expressed this desire? Ever heard any public figure cite this as a goal?

C'mon,, the republican platform for the past 37 years has been full of this. Trump is president based upon his racism and the racism of white America, The entirety of whites crying about Affirmative Action supports what Essen says and you are either too stupid to see it or refuse to see it. Voting rights were gutted and now we see states implementing voter suppression measures t hat have purposefully been made to make it harder for backs to vole, I can go on with more of just what this administration has done in the past 6 months that supports what Essen has said and yet you ask that question like these things do not exist.

Essen is right Unkotare. You call him a racist because he doesn't trust whites based upon his own experiences plus the history of white racism in this nation.....

Wrong. Your ascribing motives to others based on your own imagination marks you as a dishonest interlocutor and a weak thinker. More importantly, your reasoning, like his, is flawed. If I hate purple people because they are purple, I am a racist. No excuses or qualifications will change that. If purple people flogged Irish Americans and stole their whiskey for hundreds of years before I was born (or before my family ever became involved in the society in question) and I hate, categorize, disdain, or besmirch purple people because they are purple, then I am a racist. If a purple person robbed and flogged me yesterday and I hate, distrust, and denounce an entirely different person today because he is purple, then I am a racist. I either reject racism or I don't. No special dispensation is logically admissible. This doesn't let any individual purple person (or group of purple people) today or two hundred years ago off the hook, but it stands nonetheless.

YOU, and the other sock, are racists. It doesn't change history, and it doesn't deny any injustices that may be happening today, but it is plainly the case for the both of you (and too many other idiots here who happen to be white).

Essen is right Unkotare. You call him a racist because he doesn't trust whites based upon his own experiences plus the history of white racism in this nation.....

Wrong. Your ascribing motives to others based on your own imagination marks you as a dishonest interlocutor and a weak thinker. More importantly, your reasoning, like his, is flawed. If I hate purple people because they are purple, I am a racist. No excuses or qualifications will change that. If purple people flogged Irish Americans and stole their whiskey for hundreds of years before I was born (or before my family ever became involved in the society in question) and I hate, categorize, disdain, or besmirch purple people because they are purple, then I am a racist. If a purple person robbed and flogged me yesterday and I hate, distrust, and denounce an entirely different person today because he is purple, then I am a racist. I either reject racism or I don't. No special dispensation is logically admissible. This doesn't let any individual purple person (or group of purple people) today or two hundred years ago off the hook, but it stands nonetheless.

YOU, and the other sock, are racists. It doesn't change history, and it doesn't deny any injustices that may be happening today, but it is plainly the case for the both of you (and too many other idiots here who happen to be white).

Nah, I'm not racist. I don't hate anyone. This is where you racists fail. Just because we mention what whites have done doesn't mean we hate. Just because our experience has us trusting whites and getting burned time after time and expressing our displeasure doesn't mean we hate all white people. This is also what you racists don't understand. You see what you racists don't understand is that its not a matter of hating someone today for fucking yesterday. It is about those like you claiming that all this was done yesterday yet we see the same things coming from the same people today. You don't reject racism, you ignore it's existence. You do that because you are white and can. Then us who cannot get called racists for saying it continues while you want to tell us the lie of how its in the past or how we hate people because of some past. You are the racist here, just as much as the rest of them.

Nah, I'm not racist. .......

All of your posts categorizing, essentializing, denouncing, demeaning, generalizing, and prejudging people on the basis of race notwithstanding?

Black countries should be the best countries in the world, then, with no Whitey in them to hold them back!
All black countries are held to ransom by the system of white supremacy.

I challenge you to name me one that isn't

He can't.
Looks like a typical example of negro irresponsibility. He makes a baseless claim and I have to prove it's false. Then you jump on board the irresponsibility wagon.

We know the Trump family is litigious. IF a school "official" leaked the grades of a high school student, anyone who believes the school and the "official" would not be in court quicker than you could blink an eye is a fool.

Thus, I question the veracity of the claim...the "press" reported it still. Journalism is dead.

My high school grades were excellent, but I would be in court the next day if anyone...former or current...leaked any info about the grades.

Idiots believe anonymous sources.

Black countries should be the best countries in the world, then, with no Whitey in them to hold them back!

He can't.
Looks like a typical example of negro irresponsibility. ....

These guys are at least trying (though failing) to make an argument. YOU are just a garden-variety, farm-animal dumb racist.

He can't.

These guys are at least trying (though failing) to make an argument. YOU are just a garden-variety, farm-animal dumb racist.
They're "trying" like an earthworm can "try" to build a modern space ship. Their kind is almost totally incapable of thought.

He can't.

They're "trying" like an earthworm can "try" to build a modern space ship. Their kind is almost totally incapable of thought.

Be cautious with your descriptions, because they seem vastly more intelligent than you (though still misguided).

He can't.

Be cautious with your descriptions, because they seem vastly more intelligent than you (though still misguided).
Can they use their massive intellects to understand that negro countries run by negroes are in control of their own countries? Can you do it?

That's your opinion for what its worth - however the powers that be would beg to differ particularly when it comes to Jews. Jews are generally born Jews and there are genetic markers that distinguish a Jewish lineage from that of a Gentile. Then of course there are sephardic Jews who are black but still have these genetic markers. CAN'T JUDGE EVERYTHING IN BLACK AND WHITE ... right litte fella ? THE POINT BEING THAT JEWISH IS NOT JUST A RELIGION

Jewish is a religion, period. NOT a race. If it was a race, how would one convert to being a Jew? Your nonsense would mean that I, with all four grandparents having immigrated to the U.S. from Norway and Denmark could convert to being an Asian, black or Native American.

Forum List

Back